Together (25/2), Cassius, Ladytron, Trentemoller,Dahlback...

stix said:
, then the doors open to the public at 6am. . £10 for VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed.

Cool, will be there for 6 then.. 8) hope to catch a few of you lot still in there by that time :lol:

grego said:
are you not playing out on sat B_____ O______?

if not:cry: , i'll have to catch you on my next visit down.;)

No I'm not out to play unfortunately :cry: We made arrangements to go and visit our friends in Essex that wkend and I'm always cancelling on them (cos something important like Carter playing Ministry crops up :oops: :lol: ) so I'm determined not to let them down this time. They're on holiday at the mo so when we speak to confirm if for some reason they have to rearrange then I will be making an appearance on a dancefloor :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
if for some reason they have to rearrange then I will be making an appearance on a dancefloor :lol: ;)

Oooh, i love the element of surprise..!!! :lol:

I think I might leave Ministry a bit early to avoid the long queue outside Turnmills. The question is will I be able drag any of my mates with me.. :confused: I'll have to share a cab with random otherwise

just bought my tickets too :D :D

ferd if you're about come and say hello and I'll take care of you, I'll even introduce you to my good friend leah :lol:

naddyz said:
just bought my tickets too :D :D

ferd if you're about come and say hello and I'll take care of you, I'll even introduce you to my good friend leah :lol:

Cheers Naddyz, im assuming none of my mates will be going to Turnmills from Ministry so i'll defnitely say hello as I wont know many other people in there :lol:

Grego, we'll have to settle this fued on sunday morning :twisted: If I lose i'll just have to keep mentioning to Leah that youre married. ;)

jessyg123 said:
oooohhh this looks cool - is my birthday weekend too so would be rude not to! ;)

cool 8) - another spotlighter, i'll get to meet.
no turning back jessyg (uno,dos, tres;) )

ferd a duel it is, though i reckon my "he's an internetsexpest" card trumps your "he's married with kids" card every time;) :lol:

grego said:
cool 8) - another spotlighter, i'll get to meet.
no turning back jessyg (uno,dos, tres;) )

ferd a duel it is, though i reckon my "he's an internetsexpest" card trumps your "he's married with kids" card every time;) :lol:

He he!!! Sounds cool just got to try and drag some people down now! :D

jessyg123 said:
oooohhh this looks cool - is my birthday weekend too so would be rude not to! ;)
You must! It would be VERY rude! :lol:

So who have we got then? I count Naddyz, Jessy, Grego, the Morbyds and Ferd after 6. Anyone else?

Ferd said:
What is that you accuse me of being?? :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: ferd, veo que somos de mentalidades parecidas;) :lol:

Buckers - :evil: :evil: , i know who this simon is now but doubt whether he'll be there. are you paying a visit?? drinks on naddyz apparently;) :lol:

grego said:
:lol: :lol: ferd, veo que somos de mentalidades parecidas;) :lol:

Buckers - :evil: :evil: , i know who this simon is now but doubt whether he'll be there. are you paying a visit?? drinks on naddyz apparently;) :lol:

You'll have to drink mine for me sir - I will be in period dress in a castle in Wales:lol: Cheers Naddyz - I'll have a Babycham (as Grego will be seem with it, not me).

Back