Together (25/2), Cassius, Ladytron, Trentemoller,Dahlback...

naddyz said:
bugger: I've got a choice to make, Amsterdam weekend trip for £52 plus expenses when we're out there, or this.....

Why does everything good always fall on the same weekend?????

hmm.. decided on going to together instead as the 'dam trip is for literally one day in the city - which seems like a bit of a waste of time as I've already been and it's gonna be cold and there will be no opportunity to go clubbing :lol:

anyway, that was a nice little conversation with myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its all about the new Louderbach (AKA Troy Pierce) Enemy Love compilation for me @ the moment, Minimal music @ its best!!!

Definatly diggin Magdas live set, was thinking about going to a Minus party @ Fuse, Brussels on Feb 11th but it seems shes in Brighton on Feb 18th so decided to save a few $$$

John Gaiser's the man to watch in 2006 AKA Fraktion..

makka said:
Its all about the new Louderbach (AKA Troy Pierce) Enemy Love compilation for me @ the moment, Minimal music @ its best!!!

Definatly diggin Magdas live set, was thinking about going to a Minus party @ Fuse, Brussels on Feb 11th but it seems shes in Brighton on Feb 18th so decided to save a few $$$

John Gaiser's the man to watch in 2006 AKA Fraktion..

I can't find the lauderbach one on amazon, just found a couple of his mixes though - http://www.rhythmism.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32813 - will have a listen and see if I likey

will ask for it from a friend who owes me a birthday present 8) if it's to my taste!

need to see magda live, missed her at fabric back in november, not sure when she's next playing in london or there abouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
naddyz said:
hmm.. decided on going to together instead as the 'dam trip is for literally one day in the city - which seems like a bit of a waste of time as I've already been and it's gonna be cold and there will be no opportunity to go clubbing :lol:

anyway, that was a nice little conversation with myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on N, it was never it doubt really was it??:lol:

naddyz said:
I can't find the lauderbach one on amazon, just found a couple of his mixes though - http://www.rhythmism.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32813 - will have a listen and see if I likey

will ask for it from a friend who owes me a birthday present 8) if it's too my taste!

need to see magda live, missed her at fabric back in november, not sure when she's next playing in london or there abouts.

I know shes playing Leeds @ The Mint Club this saturday with Craig Richards :twisted:

Im also looking forward to seeing her @ Fabric next time round.

makka said:
I know shes playing Leeds @ The Mint Club this saturday with Craig Richards :twisted:

Im also looking forward to seeing her @ Fabric next time round.

leeds? ah well...

trying to find this louderbach CD online but can't - found some samples and I think I'd enjoy it very much - know any stores selling it?

hey peeps, just in case there was any confusion over Together finishing (at 6am) / Veryveryverywrongindeed starting (at 6am)..... here's some useful info:

Together runs from Saturday 10pm – until Sunday morning at 6am. To mark the launch for VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed, anyone that is still in Turnmills at 6am from Together, is welcome to stay on until Sunday afternoon for FREE. If you are coming down separately for VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed only, then the doors open to the public at 6am. Tickets are priced £15/20 for Together. £10 for VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed.

cheers all ;)

easy all.

Here's a full of prizes up for grabs on the night for the BEST HATS:

8) 1st Prize – 2 x Free Tickets to Bestival 2006
:p 2nd Prize - £50 Rokit Clothes Voucher
:D 3rd Prize – Carbon Music Goody Bag

The prizes will be handed out by The Cuban Brothers!!!

------

Tickets have gone bananas people!

Don't forget... Tickets are priced £15 in advance +BF or £20 on the door and this price includes FREE ENTRY into VeryVeryVeryWrondIndeed - Tim Sheridan's new weekly Sunday after party @ Turnmills....which goes on from 6am - Sunday lunch. Get in!

How wrong can one be?

Got my tix last week :D

Not sure about this whole hat thing... I think I'll go with my favorite imaginary hat :lol:

Back