Together (25/2), Cassius, Ladytron, Trentemoller,Dahlback...

stix

Together presents "The Hat Brigade"
Saturday 25th February
Turnmills, 10pm – 6am
www.together-club.co.uk

This month's theme is the Hat Brigade.... where HATS = PRIZES!! We're encouraging EVERYONE to don a hat for the night (making your own will be even better!!) and the winning hat (and the person wearing it!) will WIN 2 FREE TICKETS TO BESTIVAL 2006...

Room 1: :D
Cassius (DJ Set)
Ladytron (DJ Set)
Tim Sheridan (6 Hour Set)
(6am – 12pm Sun 26, to mark the Launch of VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed)
Justin Robertson
Mazzy Supastar (Nude/Redlight)
Room 2: :D
Hosted by Carbon Records
Trentemøller (Live)
John Dahlback
The Electric Press (DJ Set)
Jan Carbon
Room 3: :D
Hosted by Bestival
Zero 7 (DJ Set)
Rob Da Bank (Sunday Best/Radio 1)
The Cuban Brothers (Live/DJ Set)
Room 4: :D
Hosted by Rokit
Mark (The Wonderstuff) DJ Set
Live Cabaret from Gwendaline L’amur
A Proper Cockney Knees Up around the Piano!
Room 5: :D
Laughing Gas from the Fishseeksbicycle crew!

Tickets on sale here:
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=149192

Together_0205f.jpg

Together_0205b.jpg

might have to dust down the ghanian chief's headgear my dad got in the 80s.

hat brigade :lol: :lol: love it!!:lol:

see ya there stix;) :lol:

makka said:
Dang!! Buneos Dias Room 2 !!

Wouldnt mind catching man of the moment John Dahlback!!

you're quite into your minimal and techhouse stuff aren't you makka? I'll have to come round and borrow your music collection at some point 8)

I'll be there, grego convinced me :D and will be staying on for veryveryveryverywrongindeed like a good boy

grego said:
might have to dust down the ghanian chief's headgear my dad got in the 80s.

hat brigade :lol: :lol: love it!!:lol:

see ya there stix;) :lol:

OH MY GOD... with that sort of 'Hat' talk Grego, you might find yourself in the Grand Final on the night sir. keep up the good work :)

stix said:
OH MY GOD... with that sort of 'Hat' talk Grego, you might find yourself in the Grand Final on the night sir. keep up the good work :)

yeah wouldn't mind a couple of bestival tix;) :lol:

so you're finally gonna be able to buy me a drink then morby??:D :p

Looking into my plane tickets today, sir grego.... though I thought it was you that owed me a drink :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Morbyd said:
Looking into my plane tickets today, sir grego.... though I thought it was you that owed me a drink :p

too late, he's already buying me one

(I'll let you have a sip of my GnT though morbs ;) )

You are too kind, sir :lol:

So let me get this straight... I've got to fork over hundreds of dollars to get there, and no one's going to buy me a drink?! Oh, the humanity! :lol:

Morbyd said:

So let me get this straight... I've got to fork over hundreds of dollars to get there, and no one's going to buy me a drink?! Oh, the humanity! :lol:

I said you could have a sip of mine!!!! I'll even give you a piece of ice and you can suck on the lime :lol: :lol:

jeez, some people :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

(are you doing the all nighter mr morbyd? - staying on for vvvvvwrong?)

Morbyd said:

if you're all the way from Moscow....i'll buy you a drink fella!!!!

legend. 8)

cheers Marky boy for comments - it's a good fun line-up for sure!!! :)

Morbyd said:

i tell you what, i'll buy you one for winning the premiership last year and you can buy me one for winning the European Cup (for the fifth time, ergo, we get to keep it forever:p ).

btw - the drink I will owe you for winning the league this year has already been reserved for consumption on the terrace;) (you booked that trip yet??)

naddyz said:
I said you could have a sip of mine!!!! I'll even give you a piece of ice and you can suck on the lime :lol: :lol:

jeez, some people :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

(are you doing the all nighter mr morbyd? - staying on for vvvvvwrong?)
oooh.... I like limes :lol:

Most definitely staying through for a bit... the only limitation will be my flight back, probably around oneish on Sunday (so back to the hotel around 10ish).

grego said:
i tell you what, i'll buy you one for winning the premiership last year and you can buy me one for winning the European Cup (for the fifth time, ergo, we get to keep it forever:p ).

btw - the drink I will owe you for winning the league this year has already been reserved for consumption on the terrace;) (you booked that trip yet??)
OK. deal re: Turnmills.

Haven't booked for summer yet but you can count on me being there 2nd half of June. By then, you'll owe me 3 drinks :D (league, cup, CL)

Morbyd said:
OK. deal re: Turnmills.

Haven't booked for summer yet but you can count on me being there 2nd half of June. By then, you'll owe me 3 drinks :D (league, cup, CL)

Look neither of you will win the Champions League so you can stop right there.

bugger: I've got a choice to make, Amsterdam weekend trip for £52 plus expenses when we're out there, or this.....

Why does everything good always fall on the same weekend?????

naddyz said:
you're quite into your minimal and techhouse stuff aren't you makka? I'll have to come round and borrow your music collection at some point 8)

I'll be there, grego convinced me :D and will be staying on for veryveryveryverywrongindeed like a good boy

I dabble :lol:

you getting into it yourself, or been a fan for a while? who are you diggin @ the mo?

makka said:
I dabble :lol:

you getting into it yourself, or been a fan for a while? who are you diggin @ the mo?

I don't DJ, I just love all types of minimal malarkey to dance to. Pretty much listening to Richie Hawtin Transitions on repeat atm, but I prefer the more tech-housey/housey minimal stuff like john tejada and magda

anything/one you can recommend?

Back