time warp 2018

i feel its very - not good- disrespectful to have amelia lens, charlotte di witte, peggy gou, boris brejha and ignoring some of the old djs playing for time warp long before any of those djs even started spinning.

its 25 years anniversary they should have shown more respect to dettmann, rodhad and some others which names doesnt cross my mind now.
I do not agree with this at all. It’s not the final ever Time Warp. They still have to put current and rising DJs in there it’s a celebration of techno past present and future. While I’d love to see Dettman I’m sure he will play again another year and this give the chance for some very good DJs to play.

I should also add the need to be diverse and include female DJs in this day and age is huge so I’m sure that played a big factor

Sollyplops b2b tale of us now that would light up the gram @ Ibiza..

Last edited:
Interesting that every year there are more floors closing late in the morning or around noon.
Some years ago I think every floor except Richies (which always went until 2pm) closed between 8-10am. I guess they are selling a good amount of early morning tickets (5am-) nowadays...

same thing goes to awakenings -- very disappointed with the number of djs playing & the layout of the djs.

i feel that the festivals scene is becoming more & more commercial.. except for some very few festivals.

What is it you find disappointing about the lineup and timetable?

with all respect, why would the main floor at its peak time from 4 AM amelia lens, CDW & len faki will play?

this is not time warp main floor ?

ben klock playing from 9 and then beyer at 11?

whats floor 4 doing?

anyways, i think am cancelling my trip to time warp this year after this time table.

with all respect, why would the main floor at its peak time from 4 AM amelia lens, CDW & len faki will play?

whats floor 4 doing?

anyways, i think am cancelling my trip to time warp this year after this time table.
Fool!

whats floor 4 doing?

With all respect what a ridiculous thing to say. If you don’t like that floor can’t you just walk 30 seconds to floor 2 for some of Sven or go see Gariner over at floor 5 or if you was really forced I suppose floor 7 with Dixon might be alright

EDIT: Forgot to add what’s wrong with Amelie when she is selling out shows and putting on her own stages at festival and surely Len Fakis techno and time warp credentials speak for them self no?

With all respect what a ridiculous thing to say. If you don’t like that floor can’t you just walk 30 seconds to floor 2 for some of Sven or go see Gariner over at floor 5 or if you was really forced I suppose floor 7 with Dixon might be alright

EDIT: Forgot to add what’s wrong with Amelie when she is selling out shows and putting on her own stages at festival and surely Len Fakis techno and time warp credentials speak for them self no?

its cool we have different perspectives for how time warp main floor should be lined up.

i completely respect your point of view.

Yeah we can agree to disagree but I can't see how anyone can honestly complain about that lineup - some of the set times I would probably slightly tweak for my own tastes but as a whole, the offering from TimeWarp for the amount of money a ticket costs I think is world class!

Yeah we can agree to disagree but I can't see how anyone can honestly complain about that lineup - some of the set times I would probably slightly tweak for my own tastes but as a whole, the offering from TimeWarp for the amount of money a ticket costs I think is world class!

my main point is the set times.

Back