Thierry (Disgrace) Henri

Roy Keane.. Irish Legend.

who needs enemies when you've got friends like these ! :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8370497.stm

I agree with him 100% though.. love it when a guys phone goes off!

I agree Spain have an amazing side who I think could well win the world cup - but I could never support Spain even if the entire squad was Barca (too much family/history/politics) I respect everyone sees la seleccion in a different way though... and obv, I wish xavi / iniesta / puyol all the success they can get

fair enough, I know there's many catalans who want Spain to lose all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too!

You can watch the interview on the sky sports website.

complete cnut of a bloke!! and his comments are hardly suprising he walked out on his country and spent his formative years under taggart with the mantra

"win at all costs, cheat, dive, kick, foul even sell your children if you have to"

Ok, we can replay the match...But this one too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9fx4ipF4Q
Sorry for the Irish people,i think you desserve 10000times more than us to go to the World Cup.
But the only solution for this kind of stuff is the video,like in rugby...
completely forgot about the most ridiculous penalty given to Ireland earlier this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9fx4ipF4Q
Funny seeing Keane asking for a pen when he knew it clearly wasnt
Pay attention, Ferd :spank: :lol:

Well, this whole discussion kicked-off last night, didn't it? Well done, Olly :lol:

jjinit said:
so they should, after all they are the upholders of peace, love and fairplay in the free world!!
Damn straight we are! :lol:
Seriously though, Americans are very much into fair play... when sports are concerned.

buckers,

classic beckham quote today about how "ireland will be missed at the world cup cos of their great fans".

brilliant.

Irish Fans are the best in the world.

Not a problem in Paris after the game. If it had been England there would have been riots in the streets after that Handball.

Irish Fans are the best in the world.

Not a problem in Paris after the game. If it had been England there would have been riots in the streets after that Handball.

it would have been agincourt all over again...and without the tennis balls!!

Thats one good thing you can say about the British...........they play by the Queensbury rules.

When was the last time you saw an English team cheat??

tom-williams-629582846.jpg

article-1215597-068E94CF000005DC-333_314x350.jpg

jeez, if people (the on-the-ball chewie apart) still can't tell
when I'm being serious or not,
then God help us all ...
back in the day olly made some amazing posts :lol: ...
personally think the 'west end' should be carpet bombed with napalm
preferably with all the sub-human, lowlife, tourist trash in it...

... but nowadays his posts are mostly smellier than a fart from coxy :))

just who the fuk are you iceberg, anyway?

I don't even know what gender you are - or nationality!

you're one of these hit'n'run posters who sneaks in unnoticed, has a quick snigger at someone's expense and then fuks off again into the night without revealing anything about themselves! :lol:

Back