The Warehouse Project 2012

What's the craic with entry times then? I'm going for the Cocoon night and wondering whether we have to get there by 10/10.30? What's the latest anyone has got there?
we got in about 10 when we went , hardly any q, plus we never got the sniffer dogs.

friends came a bit later and they had a bit longer wait & the dogs, think a big rush to get in before the 11pm cutoff...have heard different reports on that though, that they are quite lax about letting people in after 11, but also heard people getting refused entry point blank...

INCOMING / NEW YEARS EVE AT THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT
http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/eventProfile.php?eid=28

â–  ANNIE MAC
â–  JAMES ZABIELA
â–  SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO (dj set)
â–  RUDIMENTAL (dj set)
â–  FELIX DA HOUSECAT
â–  BENOIT & SERGIO - LIVE
â–  THE TODDLA T SOUND
â–  REDLIGHT
■ TENSNAKE – Live
â–  METRONOMY (DJ Set)
â–  JAYMO & ANDY GEORGE
â–  PAUL WOOLFORD
â–  KRYSKO
â–  GREG LORD
â–  NOW WAVE DJS
â–  JUICY DJS
â–  RICH REASON
â–  DROP THE MUSTARD
â–  ZUTEKH

We went in around midnight to the Sub Focus & Nero night, longer queue but no issues getting in at all.

Almost Famous is probably may favourite place to grab some awesome food before going.

Off topic but finally going here tomorrow night and I can't wait. It's absolutely ridiculous that I've not been yet as it's about a 3 minute walk from where I live. Gonna starve myself tomorrow in preparation :)

INCOMING / NEW YEARS EVE AT THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT
http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/eventProfile.php?eid=28

â–  ANNIE MAC
â–  JAMES ZABIELA
â–  SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO (dj set)
â–  RUDIMENTAL (dj set)
â–  FELIX DA HOUSECAT
â–  BENOIT & SERGIO - LIVE
â–  THE TODDLA T SOUND
â–  REDLIGHT
■ TENSNAKE – Live
â–  METRONOMY (DJ Set)
â–  JAYMO & ANDY GEORGE
â–  PAUL WOOLFORD
â–  KRYSKO
â–  GREG LORD
â–  NOW WAVE DJS
â–  JUICY DJS
â–  RICH REASON
â–  DROP THE MUSTARD
â–  ZUTEKH

We went in around midnight to the Sub Focus & Nero night, longer queue but no issues getting in at all.

Decent! Would be keen for that having done NYD the last 2 years. Think it's unlikely this year though :confused:

What's the craic with entry times then? I'm going for the Cocoon night and wondering whether we have to get there by 10/10.30? What's the latest anyone has got there?

Ive noticed some of the parties start at 6pm, does it actually get busy from that early??

It usually says when last entry is on your ticket. Last time I went it started at 8, we got in for 9 and it was pretty quiet, literally no queue and a scattering of people at the front of the main room.
I've seen the queue get huge a bit later though so worth going earlier.

so did any one attempt to buy tickets for new years day... tried for an hr this morning then it was sold out.....stupid!!! i can see this happening a lot next year when the line ups are released cos its a belter of a place. just annoying not getting tickets yet you know they'll be on ebay or outside for 2 to 3 times the price..8)

I got them when they first went on sale, did the same for NYE as well.

Not a massive fan of either of the lineups so just selling them to my mates who missed out and want to go.

so did any one attempt to buy tickets for new years day... tried for an hr this morning then it was sold out.....stupid!!! i can see this happening a lot next year when the line ups are released cos its a belter of a place. just annoying not getting tickets yet you know they'll be on ebay or outside for 2 to 3 times the price..8)

Been the last two NYD parties and were both excellant but unable to get any for this year... GUTTED!

Me and some friends have tickets for the Hot Natured party in a few weeks and i was wondering what its like temperature wise?..... daft question i know but is it stupid hot and sweaty or is it quite a cold place like store street?? dont wanna go in a t-shirt and be freezing my arse off or go in a jumper/jacket and be dripping from head to toe!!

its hot and sweaty... not a bit like store street and if you do feel slightly cold which i doubt go in room 3 for 5 mins and you'll soon warm up...proper sweat pit, great!!! :lol: i really wouldnt bother with the jumper or jacket, unless you want to put them in the cloakroom which is a pain in the arse......

its hot and sweaty... not a bit like store street and if you do feel slightly cold which i doubt go in room 3 for 5 mins and you'll soon warm up...proper sweat pit, great!!! :lol: i really wouldnt bother with the jumper or jacket, unless you want to put them in the cloakroom which is a pain in the arse......

Cheers,

Thanks for the advice!!

Back