The Passion of Christ

i did until "the tache":eek:

what about his afro?

371757816_82227c8ed2.jpg

Ha! not seen that in ages

stone cold classic pic

fckn love wevvers - and his new remix of primal scream 'uptown' is very tasty :twisted:

Like these old threads opening up.

Religion ain't sure about it myself. Raised a catholic but they are the biggest crooks out there! Isn't there some bloke hiding in the Vatican who dibble are after for money laundering and mafia ties??? One got hung didn't he under Blackfriars Bridge in the 80s too, what was he up to?

Anyway it still scares me so I have covered all angles and have an Egyptian God tattor, Red Indian god tattoo and wear a cross!

Anyway it still scares me so I have covered all angles and have an Egyptian God tattor, Red Indian god tattoo and wear a cross!
Combine your cross with a star of David, stop eating beef, light some incense around a little statue of a fat guy and get down on your knees 5 times a day and you might just have the whole thing covered! :lol:

Its not really supposed to be understood.... its called blind faith, you either have it or you don't and blind faith is what allows scientists to be religious.. clearly the force that created us is not going to allow us to find out until we are DEAD otherwise we would know everything from the start...

Back