The Only Way is.....

I did.

I actually know Laurens sister, used to work with her. Let herself go a bit :lol:

(thats a joke but she was employed at the place we worked together for looking like a high street honey :rolleyes::lol:)

I did.

I actually know Laurens sister, used to work with her. Let herself go a bit :lol:

(thats a joke but she was employed at the place we worked together for looking like a high street honey :rolleyes::lol:)

That Lauren is actually a knob, i mean HELLO, yeah your bf is well hot but knows it and is seeing every bird in essex :rolleyes:

If i were Laurens sister id say 'marry that idiot and i wont be at your wedding thats fore sure'

I like Lucy :D

That Lauren is actually a knob, i mean HELLO, yeah your bf is well hot but knows it and is seeing every bird in essex :rolleyes:

If i were Laurens sister id say 'marry that idiot and i wont be at your wedding thats fore sure'

I like Lucy :D

I like Lucy too but she made herself look a nob at the end (remind self its only a programme)

I like Sam too and Jess

I like Lucy too but she made herself look a nob at the end (remind self its only a programme)

I like Sam too and Jess

Yeah Lucy didnt really need to lower her self to Laurens level and sh*t stir in that she was with Mark the other week, just mugged herself off there really....did like her comment though that he 'f*cks with girls heads" coz he does (must also remind self its only a programme)

I love Amy, for the pure fact shes such an idiot :lol:

Yeah Lucy didnt really need to lower her self to Laurens level and sh*t stir in that she was with Mark the other week, just mugged herself off there really....did like her comment though that he 'f*cks with girls heads" coz he does (must also remind self its only a programme)

I love Amy, for the pure fact shes such an idiot :lol:

Dont you find Amy so harmless though! She is quite cute in a way....

I read in the trash mags that Lucy gets with Joey Essex (walnut whip hair do guy)

Dont you find Amy so harmless though! She is quite cute in a way....

I read in the trash mags that Lucy gets with Joey Essex (walnut whip hair do guy)

Yeah, you cant say anything nasty about her, bless her :lol:

OMG i was laying in bed with my sister and was like 'wtf is up with his barnet' its god awful....i couldnt believe he even asked for Marks 'permission' to ask her out, who cares what Mark has to say or think about it...fair play to Lucy if she does although he does look like a little boy :eek:

I follow some of them on twitter - they spend their lives getting blow drys, fake tans, nails done etc etc - must be nice not to work :rolleyes:

I think i would get bored of not working...

Id love to just be able to work 3 days a week, pick and chose what days like my bosses wife does :rolleyes:

I'm ashamed to say I love this but I make up for it by watching the physics program with the guy from D:Ream (although I'm sure thats pish also)

I wouldnt even wana be flithy rich, just not having to worry about money and buying what i want when i want would be so nice, we can all dream i spose :rolleyes:

ghastly tv,

Orange people with too much money, and not a lot of taste.

**** me, they've just discovered funky house in Harlow. :lol:

I thank the lord almighty for steering me into the arms of my other half... 8)

Back