The Only Way is.....

The part of Essex I live in is not like that, I am more towards the sea and we dont have any people like that - its more Epping/Loughton way which is more North Essex verging on London

I enjoyed the Lily Allen prog - but found it somewhat irritating when she KEPT going on about how she is fed up of music, fed up of fame etc etc - what about all her fans who provided this lifestyle she leads???

The part of Essex I live in is not like that, I am more towards the sea and we dont have any people like that - its more Epping/Loughton way which is more North Essex verging on London

Yeah, it's all heroin and closed down pubs as you get near the sea, isn't it Em?:lol:

Clacton was definitely a bleak, skagged-up broken seaside town last time I was there:lol:

Oh no, I am talking about your Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, Westcliff-on-Sea!

Although Southend is turning into even more of a dive but Leigh and Westcliff are rather nice 8)

Good old Southend...

I remember being in Mayhem and the bar next to it once upon a time, yet again in a highly pissed up state :lol: oh and another place which was like 2 in one....bit out the way if i remember correctly ?! cannot remember what its called tho, might not even be open anymore :confused:

Good old Southend...

I remember being in Mayhem and the bar next to it once upon a time, yet again in a highly pissed up state :lol: oh and another place which was like 2 in one....bit out the way if i remember correctly ?! cannot remember what its called tho, might not even be open anymore :confused:

I used to go Mayhem in my younger years, the bar next door is Varsity, great place to go before Mayhem.

Not sure of the 2 in one place.....there is quite a few bars and clubs in Southend though, bit too young for me though these days :lol:

I used to go Mayhem in my younger years, the bar next door is Varsity, great place to go before Mayhem.

Not sure of the 2 in one place.....there is quite a few bars and clubs in Southend though, bit too young for me though these days :lol:

I liked that bar, probably more than the club if im honest because of the sorts that ended up in that club, somewhat trashy lol :lol:

I did however like the room on the other side of the soft tunneled wall :D

I liked that bar, probably more than the club if im honest because of the sorts that ended up in that club, somewhat trashy lol :lol:

I did however like the room on the other side of the soft tunneled wall :D

See I went before they put the new room in - tempted to see what its like but know I will feel so old (Im only 27 but I have a feeling its full of under 20s!)

You are right about Varsity the bar, better crowd

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

Back