The Only Way is.....

I watch this show - you have to be prepared to cringe to be honest. I think this series is worse then the first - more fake and more set up.

Ive been to Sugarhut (the club on that programme) I felt under dressed - its definitely like that in real life :lol:

AGREE - its like a horrible addiction, you just have to watch again

What was with the trout pout thing last night?

I only managed to get glimpses of it last night as my bf was inconsiderately watching Jaws 3 :rolleyes: I couldn't torture him to make him watch an hour of TOWIE :lol: I'll have to save it for ITV2 this week.

What on earth were those slug-like things on that girls face? Her lips?!

I only managed to get glimpses of it last night as my bf was inconsiderately watching Jaws 3 :rolleyes: I couldn't torture him to make him watch an hour of TOWIE :lol: I'll have to save it for ITV2 this week.

What on earth were those slug-like things on that girls face? Her lips?!

Yes lips! If you can call them that....

The thing that made me curious was why she kept her make up on for that spray tan - but then I had to remind myself ITS NOT REAL :lol:

Made me cringe when she rolled up to the bar with what looked like a pair of fake stick on tits...i mean seriously :rolleyes: they looked so fake it was a joke....not to mention the trout pout with a bad case of lipgloss going on :eek:

Made me cringe when she rolled up to the bar with what looked like a pair of fake stick on tits...i mean seriously :rolleyes: they looked so fake it was a joke....not to mention the trout pout with a bad case of lipgloss going on :eek:

YES!! Sidling up to Kirks dad (another silly storyline) - the way she just stood there, boobs looked like they had been pumped up with a foot pump

Gillingham is shocking, absolutely shocking :rolleyes:

That's where my mate stays. No offence, but there's something about that part of the world that is a bit scummier - and this is from someone who stays near Glasgow. Isn't that area the birthplace of the chav? It's when you walk along the high streets on a Saturday afternoon and they have a market on that is the most eye-opening. Also, i'd say there's a slightly more aggressive atmosphere after the clubs than what you get here.

I do like that wee club The Loft, though. I wish our town had some place like that.

I sometimes watch bbc 4, c4, film4 and maybe that's it - everything else on freeview is crap isn't it? the great myth of the modern televisual age - that greater choice of channels = greater choice

The wife and I have this discussion every single night, we have a basic sky package and spend most of the hour we spend sat in front of the tv each night scrolling through the epg looking for something to watch! The documentary channels have some fair programmes on but are repeated endlessly (not sure if these are freeview or not).

That's where my mate stays. No offence, but there's something about that part of the world that is a bit scummier - and this is from someone who stays near Glasgow. Isn't that area the birthplace of the chav? It's when you walk along the high streets on a Saturday afternoon and they have a market on that is the most eye-opening. Also, i'd say there's a slightly more aggressive atmosphere after the clubs than what you get here.

I do like that wee club The Loft, though. I wish our town had some place like that.

Chatham was the birth of the Chav and to this day i will still say that both chatham and gillingham need to be bombed 8)

Ahhh the loft, whats odd is, thats its Maidstone and my drunken self has been everywhere BUT the loft lol, i also think its either shut down now or called something else...

Chatham was the birth of the Chav and to this day i will still say that both chatham and gillingham need to be bombed 8)

Ahhh the loft, whats odd is, thats its Maidstone and my drunken self has been everywhere BUT the loft lol, i also think its either shut down now or called something else...

I've been there for a couple of decent dance nights - a house one maybe and a dubstep/d'n'b one - not the sort of thing you get in a town up here. The sad thing is my mate had to give up drugs/booze due to an addiction problem, so future meets are unlikely to be based around pubs/clubs and I doubt I'll be in The Loft again.

Back