The Only Way is.....

xxVic-zeexx

Essex :lol: ....i can see all you lot rolling your eyes haha

Well some kn*b had to do a thread on it :lol: and im happy to take the crown haha.

The show we all love to hate is back on the screens and the general thing i picked up yesterday was the fact that Argj got fat and Mark is still a ***** :lol:

To me that show sums up everything that is wrong with Britain.

Complete bunch of clowns.

Sorry, rant over.

I expected this response :lol:

The shows a joke but i spose thats why its appealing because it is actually shocking telly :rolleyes:

So why watch it, surely there must be better TV on?

Spot on, people moan about this crap but then watch it therefore making these goats actaully believe they are something special.

I can't believe that this is the only thing on tv worth watching, is it not on BBC 8 or something, hardly prime viewing.

Shocking its actually on ITV 2, i think lol

I watch it and think 'thank god my life is a bit more 'normal' than this lot'

I mean a pig as a pet that you actually walk, seriously no, but its funny as chuff to watch haha

Most of my friends from Maidstone would not look out of place on this show.

"I love the geezers... it's all about being a geezer."

Despite bing just outside London, Kent & Essex are a different world.

I sometimes watch bbc 4, c4, film4 and maybe that's it - everything else on freeview is crap isn't it? the great myth of the modern televisual age - that greater choice of channels = greater choice

i sometimes watch bbc 4, c4, film4 and maybe that's it - everything else on freeview is crap isn't it? The great myth of the modern televisual age - that greater choice of channels = greater choice

dave

Most of my friends from Maidstone would not look out of place on this show.

why do i find myself slightly agreeing to this :lol:

TBH we cant say at all that everyone in essex their age is like that. Its like most countys, they all have different types of people, like chatham and maidstone - jesus christ the difference is shocking :lol:

I was born in Essex so have no issue with the county or the people, just the programe.

I now live in Dorset and we have plenty of clowns like the fools on this programe swanning round Bournemouth on a Sat evening.

I was born in Essex so have no issue with the county or the people, just the programe.

I now live in Dorset and we have plenty of clowns like the fools on this programe swanning round Bournemouth on a Sat evening.

Exactly my point 8)

Olly: Yea, true... The older shows aren't so egotistical, and the comedy can be good.

Back