The footy !!

Ha no. Went to a few afterschool classes but never learnt till much later

Did sometimes buy food at Garcia on Portobello Rd tho!
Ah yes Garcia, walked past it every day going home from school! Haha

Well looking at recent news, maybe Rubiales might go after all...
This is all snowballing, lots of pressure building.

I can't believe the assembly this morning!
I'm completely speechless.

They need to bring him down one way or another.

The silver lining is maybe this will change Spanish FA structure, things can't continue like this where the president decides the funding for each of the members that then have to vote him in, of course they will support him.

Looks like Alexia and the players are all speaking up now.

I can't believe the assembly this morning!
I'm completely speechless.

They need to bring him down one way or another.

The silver lining is maybe this will change Spanish FA structure, things can't continue like this where the president decides the funding for each of the members that then have to vote him in, of course they will support him.

Looks like Alexia and the players are all speaking up now.

it's amazing how he's clinging on. i guess when you're on a 6 digit salary for doing f-all you would..

the player claiming he basically assaulted her makes this a criminal matter now, surely?

it's amazing how he's clinging on. i guess when you're on a 6 digit salary for doing f-all you would..

the player claiming he basically assaulted her makes this a criminal matter now, surely?
He’s toast. The non-consensual statement from the player and the general player boycott will see him get the boot. Not that it should take that, he should’ve been out on his ear before now

At times it has been pretty funny. a crashcourse in how not to do PR :lol:

on a serious level though, maybe it will usher in change. Football needs reform at all levels, not just MeToo and weeding out the machistas but also the widescale greed and corruption and dodgy links to dodgy regimes. This isn't just one twerp, this is systemic. Until that happens nothing will ever really change because whilst the system is seedy so are the people they appoint.

At times it has been pretty funny. a crashcourse in how not to do PR :lol:

on a serious level though, maybe it will usher in change. Football needs reform at all levels, not just MeToo and weeding out the machistas but also the widescale greed and corruption and dodgy links to dodgy regimes. This isn't just one twerp, this is systemic. Until that happens nothing will ever really change because whilst the system is seedy so are the people they appoint.
Links to betting needs complete severing too, but will never happen

Well I've just got a flight booked and ticket thankfully (sold out) for Aberdeen game on Thursday. Group stages of Europe next

He also shafted 2 former clubs he played at. He jumped ship at Hamilton Academicals after FOUR games and then later ripped off Lleida, claiming he had to be released because his wife had received threats (mysteriously never mentioned again). The charge sheet is endless! :lol:

He also shafted 2 former clubs he played at. He jumped ship at Hamilton Academicals after FOUR games and then later ripped off Lleida, claiming he had to be released because his wife had received threats (mysteriously never mentioned again). The charge sheet is endless! :lol:
Not surprising all this!

Honestly this drama is crazy.

I'm hoping Vilda is also sent packing, and it looks like he will.

Back