The Footy... (2011-2012 season)

Can't say Drogba was my favourite player, in fact he was one of the ones I've hated most for the last 8 years.

But he was the best I'n the world at bullying defenders and leading the front line. Barcelona will definitely be glad to see the back of him!

I've also heard off the pitch he's done great work for charities so fair play to him for that.

Last and best vestiges of the AVB era.
Best looking doctor I've ever seen. She could examine me anytime!

Shes been with the club since 2009 but got promoted to the first team this season...

557804_355726321152956_309369765788612_1036095_732273889_n.jpg

Shes been with the club since 2009 but got promoted to the first team this season...
Ya, I meant her promotion.
She initially came in with Bryan English from UK Athletics, didn't she?
Side note that might interest you: English is suing Sunday Times for trashing him when he left.

I really don't get all this uproar in the UK about JT participating in the cup presentation.

He, Meireles, Ramires and Ivanovic were banned from the match, not from the celebration. They were all integral parts of our long march to the trophy. Why shouldn't they take part? And so what if they changed into kit to match the other players?

You English can be so petty :lol:

:lol:

Crockery factory's been broken into. Police suspect JT of lifting the cups!:lol:

Some of these are just too clever.... :lol:

25qgays.jpg

P7fhE.jpg
WToDB.jpg

AtV0OovCQAA2XVd.jpg

cameron-terry-b3ta.jpg

VMzwU.jpg

forum-jt-armag.jpg

itzUg.jpg

gPvUg.png

2924jt0.png

Soccer aid:

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_socceraidterry.gif

Just back from a 11 day break to SA and the Bush...Can someone fill me in on what happened football wise please? :eek: :lol:

(Dead happy for you though John...Don't know if it was the beautiful surroundings or otherwise that made me so philosophical, though as I (eventually ;) ) remarked to a colleague that was there: As a music fan/DJ, the people that play music I can't stand, though are show such a passion for it, I will always respect - and the same goes for you Chelsea fans: Funk mine that night must have been the ultimate wet dream for you all! As a fellow footy fan (well, ex now!) I was really happy for you (again, eventually). It was written in the stars this year, don't think I've ever seen a team fight the odds and face so many chances to have the final 3 ties put beyond their reach. Well done lads. 8)

:lol:@ the JT pics !!

Looks like he'll be playing along side Hazzard next season. Great player (in the french league like) with an obviously massive ego. I hear the Manc clubs pulled out when they heard how much his agent wanted as a signing on bonus. Will be good to see how good he is or if he can make it or not, the French league is one thing, whereas the PL is a whole different kettle of fish...

Anyone watch Panorama yesterday? scary stuff.

I'm sure it will run smoothly because you get idiots everywhere, and sadly most seem to congregate in football grounds :evil:

Back