the club owners..........

josé maría etxaniz aizpuru (privilege) and friends:

6472406_8a176618a6.jpg

· seriously ladies, you will love it. its sooooo big!!
eyebrows_125.gif

· oooooh!! :oops: :oops:

023.gif

and here comes a surprise!! :eek:

now the ADI (asociación de discotecas de ibiza) is formed only by 5 of the big 7 clubs, because pacha and es paradis dont want to be part of it :!:

another surprising change is that now the president is paquita cardona, the wife of salvador salinero (eden, coastline cafe, kanya, play 2, etc). as some of you might know the previous two were pepe rosselló (space) and ricardo urgell (pacha)..........

this morning when i was in m15 i noticed that the ADI just released a double ibiza united cd and, as expected, it comes with the logos of the all the clubs on the cover except pacha and es paradis..........

related thread:
:arrow: IBIZA BIG GUNS UNITE

that large gentleman is called emilio carrillo and he is the president of gonzález & ugarte asociados, the grupo empresarial from madrid who got the rights to open a penelope in ibiza (as you know there are more penelope's in spain)!! :idea:

i might be wrong but i think they didnt buy the club, just rented it to the hotelier javier cabau..........

Dr Mick said:
vienna said:
how much "penelopes" are in spain???....

I've been to the one in, er, Benidorm. So that's two...

Cruz, that's three. Or was she banished for crimes against reason for consorting with that crackpot Tom Cruise. Scientology - pah!

Buckley said:
Dr Mick said:
vienna said:

Cruz, that's three. Or was she banished for crimes against reason for consorting with that crackpot Tom Cruise. Scientology - pah!

That Blackpool pier is beckoning, Buckers.

You can use that for your stage name if you like.

Dr Mick said:
Buckley said:
Dr Mick said:
vienna said:

I think I'm more Brighton (West) Pier. It's burnt out and quite sad really. :lol:

Buckley said:
Dr Mick said:
Buckley said:
Dr Mick said:
vienna said:

I think I'm more Brighton (West) Pier. It's burnt out and quite sad really. :lol:

_39020619_pierfire203body.jpg

West Pier, Brighton

A metaphor for a career in comedy?

Dr Mick said:
Medrano's Balearic People: "The people that took [Penelope] are very rich people and they know what they’re doing. Big, big guys from Ibiza are very much involved."

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2005/penny_i.htm
people involved financially included victor from el divino, brasilio de oliveira from la troya, etc.......... as you know already, if you follow the winter gossip thread, the club wont continue this summer!! :confused:

Dr Mick said:
here we have the large gentleman surrounded by gorgeous duo paola cuervo and pierluigi di filippo:

12.jpg

McRackin said:
and here comes a surprise!! :eek:

now the ADI (asociación de discotecas de ibiza) is formed only by 5 of the big 7 clubs, because pacha and es paradis dont want to be part of it :!:

another surprising change is that now the president is paquita cardona, the wife of salvador salinero (eden, coastline cafe, kanya, play 2, etc). as some of you might know the previous two were pepe rosselló (space) and ricardo urgell (pacha)..........
and another one. the association no longer exists:

:arrow: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1016356&p=1016356

told ya:

The Association Of Discos In Ibiza.
The 7 big discos on the island have apparently decided to dissolve the association they formed in 2004 as a way of promoting their businesses. Originally made up of Amnesia, Privilege, Space, Es Paradís, Divino, Edén & Pachá, it appears that the discos are having problems amongst themselves as how to respond to the law changes in Sant Antoni concerning their opening hours & this has led to one disco leaving the association whilst another had apparently resigned from the association months ago after a problem with another member supposedly concerning certain fiestas.

the ibiza sun

does anybody know which one of the disco-dudes mentioned above owns this cool bike :?:

20tjw2a.jpg

come on ibiza-gurus!! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

and talking about josé maría.....

McRackin said:
josé maría etxaniz aizpuru (privilege) and friends:

6472406_8a176618a6.jpg

· seriously ladies, you will love it. its sooooo big!! ;)

· oooooh!! :oops: :oops:
Peter_027.jpg

boobiiiiies, bwahahaha!! :p

023.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back