the club owners..........

I actually think it's quite good that the spanish govt/people have given mr pacha a medal.

he has made alot of money, true. but look what he gave the world.

Pacha is Pacha :oops:

rustywoo said:
I actually think it's quite good that the spanish govt/people have given mr pacha a medal.

he has made alot of money, true. but look what he gave the world.

Pacha is Pacha :oops:

Pacha kicks a**, I love it!

just the ibiza one, actually maybe the Sitges one too?

The others are franchises - thats why the london one is shit.

another club owner, oscar cardona (la diosa):

2004-08-16_IMG_2004-08-09_02.15.02__34-DIB-9082004.JPG

rustywoo said:
yeah, but who retains the rights? and loads of the money?

I guess those who bought the franchise, 'cos if you had full control of a brand as strong as Pacha you'd close down the London one if you could.

McRackin said:
they have shut down ciao rosina already..........

.......... more coming soon!!
erm, i told you so!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw, does anybody know if blue marlin re-opened after their problems some weeks ago :?:

according to the pacha mag of this month they were preparing some post-we love and post-circoloco parties with jose de divina, tania vulcano, sander kleinenberg, danny howells, laurent garnier, etc. it sounded like the new bora bora..........

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
they have shut down ciao rosina already..........

.......... more coming soon!!
erm, i told you so!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw, does anybody know if blue marlin re-opened after their problems some weeks ago :?:

according to the pacha mag of this month they were preparing some post-we love and post-circoloco parties with jose de divina, tania vulcano, sander kleinenberg, danny howells, laurent garnier, etc. it sounded like the new bora bora..........

blue marlin the new bora bora?? :?: are you serious?? :D

the link to the picture of the owners seems to be broken. Can we get another please Maestro?

Best retract that statement McRazzle.

You don't want to wake up with a horses head in your bed -Godfather stylee. :eek:

:lol:

Back