The best Ibiza club?

It is more so which club has the potential to be the best

They all feel and do that something different to each other and personally what I feel lets them down is

Ushuaia - closes at midnight
Amnesia - All rounder
DC-10 - Too many people
Hi - Lacks appeal
Priv - Dated

For me DC-10 could be the best if they just reduced the numbers. Still then other clubs do some things better but there is just something about DC10

I agree, I foolishly said this time last year that the entire building should have been retired and closed down but I was wrong. Seeing it going in full swing again this year made me realise what a special place it can be when going. In my honest and worthless opinion, it is the best club on the island.

I agree, I foolishly said this time last year that the entire building should have been retired and closed down but I was wrong. Seeing it going in full swing again this year made me realise what a special place it can be when going. In my honest and worthless opinion, it is the best club on the island.

It has character,something all the other big clubs have lost. Ku still has it!

It has character,something all the other big clubs have lost. Ku still has it!

Absolutely, even from the queuing under the trees to the smoking garden, there is something about it. Another good thing about it is it never seems as busy as any of the other places due to its size. Granted I never went to the closing or Cox's gig but it is one of the few clubs I would consider going to on the island now.

I used to be a lover of DC10 but it has lost most of its magic now for me. Far too many people there now to make it enjoyable. I say that every year to be fair then come the start of next year can't wait to go back.......:rolleyes:

I haven't been there for about 16yrs. I live In hope,that one day it is restored to its former glory...

I'm in no way saying it is back to what it was when I first went around 12/13 years ago but with the right night then I reckon it could become a viable option.

Problem will be that it will become a victim of its own success, Carola / Cox / Elrow will move in as potentially 12,000 paying punters is too difficult to resist.

Its hard to pick one really, but my least favorites are Sankeys and Eden, mainly because they feel like they could be anywhere, just big dark rooms, same also goes for the old Space discoteca to a certain extent.

Space is my all time favorite for the afternoon terrace sessions, Amnesia and Privilege a close second, love the garden and other rooms at Privilege!

Es Paradis is worth a mention too, just a lovely club, could really do with a good quality house night or 2 to bring it back on the map, then I might go again, I haven't stepped in there for 15 years or so!

Pacha is a weird one for me, its one that I always think yeah its alright, it never wows me

Its hard to pick one really, but my least favorites are Sankeys and Eden, mainly because they feel like they could be anywhere, just big dark rooms, same also goes for the old Space discoteca to a certain extent.

Agree re: Sankeys and Eden. I've had some good nights at Sankeys and it is quite fun to explore, but the basement could be any club in London really.

I used to be a lover of DC10 but it has lost most of its magic now for me. Far too many people there now to make it enjoyable. I say that every year to be fair then come the start of next year can't wait to go back.......:rolleyes:

But reports this year said there weren't too many ppl for Circo Loco. I went to the Diynamic Showcase in July and it was busy for sure but still very easy to move around and have your own space to dance

Agree re: Sankeys and Eden. I've had some good nights at Sankeys and it is quite fun to explore, but the basement could be any club in London really.

Sankeys is great, but I hate that they turned the bogs in Spektrum into a staff area. :( I prefer the stripped bag style - I don't need loads of dancers, elaborate light shows and production.

1. Space Terrace, those Sunday afternoons sessions
2. Privilege
3. Pacha
4. Amnesia

Underground, Es Paradis, Eden, Sankeys, had some decent nights but the clubs themselves weren't memorable

At my age it's more to do with the people i'm with

Back