The best Ibiza club?

its been long time u didnt get out ur Ibz Retreat/cave...
still time for ibz 18 :lol:

A lot of ibiza workers (drummers, djs & so on) go to Heart club
Heart is my favourite club but it wont prevent from experiencing all Clubs (i'll avoid Hyte amnesia Cocoon amnesia, Defected Eden for the parties ive experienced ibz 17) when in ibz as we say in french

"on ne vas pas à ibiza pour ceuillir des champignons " :lol:
"we wont go to ibiza to pick some mushrooms in the wood" i keep this "ibiza' side when i will be in a wheeling chair or holding a stick :D

images
:lol:
That old fashioned French proverb about Ibiza (rolls eyes)

some are looking for Hallucinogenic mushrooms :spank: , i remember a mate giving me some at Pikes & then asking ,do u still have my bag?
yes! i told u, i dont need that to feel "Happy/good" :lol:

imo It depends on the environment and also the music. I love a lot of a psychedelic music which fits perfectly. Although I'd say in UK rural festivals are way better suited than bottle-necked corporate clubs. you need to be around people you know and nature preferably. Being outdoors is best. IBZ has no shortage of great spots for that

imo It depends on the environment and also the music. I love a lot of a psychedelic music which fits perfectly. Although I'd say in UK rural festivals are way better suited than bottle-necked corporate clubs. you need to be around people you know and nature preferably. Being outdoors is best. IBZ has no shortage of great spots for that

I don't think music works with shrooms. Remember once trying to listen to music, but the melody slowed, like an old wonky cassette tape (hadn't even had that many). I guess that's the shrooms affecting your sense of time. Maybe just percussion or nature sounds would work...

As I've said before Amnesia is my all time favorite, with Space always being a close second. Cocoon at Amnesia is the epitome of what Ibiza is all about.

However as things stand currently

1) Amnesia
2) Pacha
3) DC10
4) Ushuaia
5) Sankeys
6) Hi

Each time I go to Pacha I fall a little deeper in love with the venue. Always new nooks and crannies to discover. Plus the sound system in the main room is arguably the best on the island.

I would have always said DC10 was second.... but the last few times I have been it gets so busy between 00:00-02:00 it can become unenjoyable at times.

Ushuaia (for the openings and closings generally speaking though granted) can be superb and I've certainly had better nights there than at Sankeys and Hi which do nothing for me personally.

I don't think music works with shrooms. Remember once trying to listen to music, but the melody slowed, like an old wonky cassette tape (hadn't even had that many). I guess that's the shrooms affecting your sense of time. Maybe just percussion or nature sounds would work...

Similar issues when you overdo the wobbly dust..... the music just warps and it can actually kill the night. Mushrooms at an event in Ibiza just wouldn't interest me. Give me the bunsens and small doses of K all day long :D

I disagree JV, I think music can really enhance the experience, but it has to be really trippy - old hippy stuff, Neu, Orb, Mushrooms Project etc

its been long time u didnt get out ur Ibz Retreat/cave...
still time for ibz 18 :lol:

A lot of ibiza workers (drummers, djs & so on) go to Heart club
Heart is my favourite club but it wont prevent from experiencing all Clubs (i'll avoid Hyte amnesia Cocoon amnesia, Defected Eden for the parties ive experienced ibz 17) when in ibz as we say in french

"on ne vas pas à ibiza pour ceuillir des champignons " :lol:
"we wont go to ibiza to pick some mushrooms in the wood" i keep this "ibiza' side when i will be in a wheeling chair or holding a stick :D

images
:lol:
Heart is boring, staff unfriendly.
Oh, and I am sure I know more workers than you (djs, pr, barmen, promoters},...
And mushrooms are nice...

staff unfriendly, maybe but music is not boring..u have to experience it before giving ur opininons, a rule of thumb
eg ive been to 2 cocoon, so i can say its boring (even 99% don't agree )but i wont say a party is boring without experiencing it..
my ibz connection is stretching year by year...if u know many people in ibz, do u have contacts in cala moli the new beach of Cathy Guetta, Bagattelle its just an example, to test ur words ..resident dj (can u name it? ) is a friend, cathy guetta's bro is a good contact & so on...
do u know Laurent the french lyonnais party goaer number 1? every french knows him if bound to french community in ibiza ..bound to oxia, Maceo ...
some cool usa spotlight tag me a few days ago, im in the pic of Croissant show instagram :cool: the beginning of fame :lol: that crazy day after cococon closing, breakfast paid by netherland mentor met that day to Francisco, crazy german girl & I , some spanish answering in this post, this guy is Everywhere :cool: I know :oops: i dont go to ibiza to make siestas :lol: i could do now along office days, now :spank: saving stamina for ibz 18 :p

Last edited:
u have to experience it before giving ur opininons, a rule of thumb

not necessarily. a cursory 50 second glance at any online stream usually tells me all I need to know

in the case of something like Rich Bitch, just the very name makes me want to detonate a nuclear device. You don't have to be anywhere near the event to know EXACTLY what it's like

Do you think I never experienced Heart?
I don't talk about things I don't know, like you about drugs...
For the contacts, when you have the good ones, you don't shout it every where and keep it secret...
And about the French... When I heard french in ibiza I run away, and even faster if it's from Guetta's clique...

i guess u didnt get it, u experienced heart at the beginninng but it changed since :D
Go to private after parties such solomun or candyland or any really private then we ll talk
About drugs, no need to know just dont take :cool: r u trying to spread to the world to take some drug? nice move :rolleyes: drug is a answer, for sure :spank:

Last edited:
Was at Heart two years years ago and last year.
This cube without soul is boring.
And for the private parties, the real good ones are too secret to finish on Facebook videos like Solomun (for example the party where stivi was last sunday with the most exclusive vip of the island)...

Last edited:
Back