The best Ibiza club?

1. Amnesia
2. Es Paradis (was such a shame to see it with the lack of nights this year - I just love the whole garden theme in there!)
3. Pacha

hated Space (admittedly I only went post-heyday) - someone was telling me about the HI toilets last night. sounds fun, but worth going just for that?

really liked Underground - potentially the best club around, but their marketing needs to change to get people in

Pikes is by far my fave - the venue which most reflects the culture I was used to in England ie feeling like you're at a mate's house

Veto is the best kept secret on the island - so much so that nobody ever mentions it on here

Dalias is another one that hardly anyone mentions - I really liked it (obv depends on your music and willingness to travel)

Eden was a joke in 2008 (pete tong in the main room, say no more...) - it was free and had no pretensions so feels harsh to be too unkind

I might have been to Amnesia but can't remember...

I'd go to Pacha on a squeeze, but bollox to spending my life savings on an evening in some nightclub

DC10 maybe one day - some first class DJs on mondays, but it's always going to play second fiddle in my mind to Pikes

I won't go to Priv on principle until it reverts to KU again

any others? We stopped off at one club in the west end for a toilet break in 2016. That was quite enough.

hated Space (admittedly I only went post-heyday) - someone was telling me about the HI toilets last night. sounds fun, but worth going just for that?

Its worth going for also the main room and maybe the garden area. I know many aren't into gimmicks but the lighting in the main room and visuals are awesome, especially for Prydz and I only expect them to up the ante with holographic visuals down the road.

i only go to clubs to dance to good music and get wasted with friends. I couldn't give a shit about LED displays or 'drops' or inflatable hammers or whatever other novelty fads are in. In 1994 maybe but not now.

Come on who doesn't want to see a guy sitting on a chair stuck to the ceilings peeling potatoes wearing his granny's apron..

Amnesia just shades it for me, due to the best memories there (?!) Godskitchen and Cream back in the late 90's early 00's were incredible and cemented my love for the island. I only did a few Sundays at Space but love it as an Ibizan institution, always left early though for a beer on the way back to the hotel!

This I was really impressed with Privilage after not visiting since 2001. Resistance was a perfect fit there and could be even better next year I reckon. (if they're there?)

I've had some great days on Bora Bora so that will always be up there for me, sad that I just wander past there in recent years.

Oakenfold at Pikes was something special. Easly up there with the best night i've had on the island. Perfect6 sized crowd and a fun party atmosphere, beautiful place too. I'm booking it for my Birthday next year.

Roll on next year, my 19th of visiting year in year out:)

It wasnt so much the quality of the liqour or the banging trance music, it was the sheer volume of drinks they brought out for 4 of us, and then menaced into paying for via veiled threats and surly doormen.

the guy who took us in was a proper wrong 'un. on commission to pressgang tourists in - wonder how he spins that on linkedin

am assuming that is standard practice in those parts

Heart?.... You talk about the pseudo-club who's closing its terrace at 2 am where you can't smoke after this hour??...
Come on... Heart is nice to have a drink or two, no more...
Perfect to start the night...

its been long time u didnt get out ur Ibz Retreat/cave...
still time for ibz 18 :lol:

A lot of ibiza workers (drummers, djs & so on) go to Heart club
Heart is my favourite club but it wont prevent from experiencing all Clubs (i'll avoid Hyte amnesia Cocoon amnesia, Defected Eden for the parties ive experienced ibz 17) when in ibz as we say in french

"on ne vas pas à ibiza pour cueillir des champignons " :lol:
"we wont go to ibiza to pick some mushrooms in the wood" i keep this "ibiza' side when i will be in a wheeling chair or holding a stick :D

images
:lol:

Last edited:
it depends on the day

Monday Dc10
Tuesday Heart or Privilege Pacha (plan B)
Wednesday Dc10
Thursday Privilege
Friday Hi ibiza
Saturday Amnesia Pacha (planb B)
sunday Cova Santa/Heart/Pacha (plan B)

Daytime are more fun, zoo project, Blue Marlin, Ocean beach, Ibiza rocks (elrow) & so on...

Ibz 18 , can't feucking wait to go Home (2nd home :cool:)

ps:when u r Rock u r Always young, sorry for those that dont listen to Rock music :D

Last edited:
Back