Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2022

Stayed: 29th April - 2 May at Vibra Apartments Tropical Garden, Figueretes.

Destino (Duran Duran welcome party), Pacha (DD event) followed by Pacha - Ibiza White Experience, followed by Octan - Defected/Classic Music Co., Bora Bora opening and Ushuaia for DD.

Best night: Pacha Ibiza White Experience.

Worst night - DD at Ushuaia.

Best bar: Madagascar in Placa del Parc.

Best place to eat: try Señora Miriam in Carrer de Canaries - Ecuadorian.

Best beach: the cove we found at the bottom of the cliff by the hotel.

Money spent:flights/hotel, DDpass, food everything else = £1700.

No regrets.

Going back - obviously.

Top tip - early season taxis are a rarity when its busy, this weekend they were non existent. So stay near where you want to go and walk - we did, and it was great.

Observations: a great vibe this weekend - everyone just excited to be out out again properly.

Best beach: the cove we found at the bottom of the cliff by the hotel.
161821377_90c335aecf.jpg

Dates you were there: 29th April - 1st may

Where you stayed: hotel cenit

Club nights visited: IMS at Dalt vila. Pyramid amnesia.

Best night: both party’s were amazing. IMS was pretty special though. That setting is beautiful.

Worst night: N/A

Best bar: sunrise

Best place to eat: we didn’t eat anywhere particularly fancy. Magnus in figueretas, good value for money if your just wanting something simple and filling, great for people watching.

Best beach and/or beach club: Es cavallet

Money spent: flights around 150. Hotel 100 each. The rest no idea

Biggest regret: none

Going back?: October 1-8 solo trip

Top tip: try and do something you’ve not done before, stop at a random bar or cafe you might be surprised.

Observations and/or conclusion: great buzz on the island. Ibiza town felt alive again so good to see all the business open and busy.

Dates you were there: 27/4 - 4/5

Where you stayed: Villa Florimar, Talamanca 👌🏼

Club nights visited: Pikes for Eats Everything, Dalt Villa for IMS, Pacha for Loco Dice

Best night: IMS - What a location for a party 😍

Worst night: Pikes. Had loads of fun on the sunset terrace but the club itself was too busy to enjoy

Best bar: Had a great first night at Paradise Lost in Ibiza town.

Best place to eat: Shu, Talamanca and Sunday roast at pikes were both good.

Best beach and/or beach club: Just went to Talamanca beach this year as was a 5 min walk and was so peaceful this time of year

Money spent: At a guess about 2k with my £500 share of the villa

Biggest regret: Not finding this villa until now and not renting a car this year. Also partying a little too hard before the half marathon 🤣

Going back?: Of course, probably September this year if funds allow

Top tip: Even if it’s cold early season jump in the sea! Does the hangovers wonders 😃

Observations and/or conclusion: Pacha’s new sound system is mega!

As I usually say after each trip, this has prob my fav time on the island 🥰

Dates you were there: Late Thursday 28/4 - Early Sunday 1/5

Where you stayed: El Puerto Hotel, Ibiza Town . This is a really good choice for a short trip and we had a bigger room than last time. Staff are great and location perfect just behind Burger King near the Port.

Club nights visited: Pacha Grand Re-Opening - Solomun All Night Long & Defected IMS at Dalt Vila

Best night: both great fun in their own ways but Solomun musically made more sense on second hearing at PrintWorks on Sunday back in London. Actually the harder sound is quite fun and really looking forward to 2 +1s in September in Pacha with a bit more space on the dance floor and that fantastic new lighting rig.

Worst night: Getting there on Thursday night via Majorca was a bit stressful

Best bar: We has a quick drink in Bar Madagascar in Plaza del Parque on Thursday night so I’ll say that

Best place to eat: nothing too memorable this time as such a short trip but breakfast at El Puerto Hotel was decent

Best beach and/or beach club: we only visited Talamanca this time

Money spent: ~£1200-£1500

Biggest regret: we caught COVID ☹️

Going back?: 10 days in September for our 20th wedding anniversary

Top tip: staying in Ibiza town is a great option for a short trip. Airport taxi is <€20 and you can walk to Pacha and Talamanca

Observations and/or conclusion: Was certainly great to be back at Pacha for Solomun and maybe we were a bit harsh with our initial review. First night rarely lives up to expectations and we need to find a better way to ease into the trips. Whilst it was very busy nothing like some of the crushes at Circoloco reported and less than at some other Pacha nights (Solomun Closing / Sven Vath 2015) so the changes in terms of flow have worked. Dalt Vila is a nice place to party and so glad we went as wasn’t part of the original plan.

Dates you were there: Tues 26 Apr - Sun 1 May

Where you stayed: Las Mimosas, San An. We were booked in Boutique Hostal Salines but they cancelled last minute as their renovations weren’t finished so we treated ourselves to Las Mimosas knowing we could never afford it in high season.

Club nights visited: Back to Mine w/ Eats Everything @ Pikes & IMS Dalt Villa

Best night: both were great, although very different. Didn’t expect much from Eats Everything but was very pleasantly surprised.

Dalt Villa had such a wide ranging line up, was slightly odd but amazing setting and enjoyed Joy O b2b Overmono and TSHA. Patrick Topping was awful.

Worst night: no bad nights

Best bar: Kumharas, always

Best place to eat: Pizza in El Kiosko on the first night when lots of places were still shut was very good. El Chiringuito at Cala Gracioneta also very good (but comes at a price!)

Best beach and/or beach club: Pinet (reggae beach) was lovely and chill, a good time to visit it

Money spent: c£600 not including flights and hotel

Biggest regret: didn’t make it to Sa Trinxa on Saturday due to hangovers

Going back?: yes, July for a few days

Top tip: didn’t actually do it on this trip as they hadn’t started yet but if you time it right you can take a water taxi across the San An bay and get a sunset cruise for 3euro each

Observations and/or conclusion: was VERY quiet when we arrived on the Tuesday and then came alive later in the week as the clubs opened, great time to visit and see two different seasons across a few days

Dates you were there:april 28th -May 9th

Where you stayed:Tropical/Tarba

Club nights visited:Octan opening, IMS Dalt vila, defected eden, Ims dalt vila defected , octan defected, Hi opening , Bmi opening ,defected amnesia, dc10 opening, KOD bora bora ,pacha ibz talents, obeach opening; melon bomb pikes opening, ants ushuaia opening Akasha las Dalias Bmi Agoria Glitterbox Hi

Best night Defected MS Dalt villa/Glitterbox Hi ibz

Worst night:Hi Opening

Best bar:i don't do bars

Best place to eat:Es rebost de can prat in san an ,right next door to hotel (went there 4 times)

Best beach and/or beach club:Blue Marlin Ibz

Money spent:2600€ , above my budget that used to be 1500€

Biggest regret:not going to Eden Opening where 2 djs i follow played, defected amnesia was not so good and i could be on free list too, forgot to bring my food to leave alond dc10 opening (at 3h30 i left otherwise i'll be back alive n kickin 4h30am but without food i was a wreck)

Going back?:Aug 6th -Aug 14th

Top tip:Always make friends on dancefloor if mates not close by or already left the club, i havent been annoyed along dc10 opening, ims dalt villa, pacha

Observations and/or conclusion:Ibiza is not cheap, tix raise by 33% (cocktail in bm 14 to 18€)i ve done too many parties, i will do 1/3 of what ive done (won't be the case for closing parties 🥳), too many restaurants too,I will do ibz on a budget for aug trip

Last edited:
Dates you were there:april 28th -May 9th

Where you stayed:Tropical/Tarba

Club nights visited:Octan opening, IMS Dalt vila defected eden, Ims dalt vila defected octan defected Hi opening , Bmi opening defected amnesia dc10 opening, KOD bora bora ,pacha ibz talents, obeach opening melon bom pikes opening, ants ushuaia opening Bmi Agoria Glitterbox Hi

Best night:Defected MS Dalt villa/Glitterbox Hi ibz

Worst night:Hi Opening

Best bar:i don't do bars

Best place to eat:Es rebost de can prat in san an ,right next door to hotel (went there 4 times)

Best beach and/or beach club:Blue Marlin Ibz

Money spent:2600€ , above my budget that used to be 1500€

Biggest regret:not going to Eden Opening where 2 djs i follow played, defected amnesia was not so good and i could be on free list too, forgot to bring my food to leave alond dc10 opening (at 3h30 i left otherwise i'll be back alive n kickin 4h30am but without food i was a wreck)

Going back?:Aug 6th -Aug 14th

Top tip:Always make friends on dancefloor if mates not close by or already left the club, i havent been annoyed along dc10 opening, ims dalt villa, pacha

Observations and/or conclusion:Ibiza is not cheap, tix raise by 33% (cocktail in bm 14 to 18€)i ve done too many parties, i will do 1/3 of what ive done (won't be the case for closing parties 🥳), too many restaurants too,I will do ibz on a budget for aug trip
Wow u spent alot and you barely drink and don't do anything else....what did you spend your money on!

restaurants (haven't done any menu del dia (cafe cervantes is closed) as too tired to spend 10mn by car x2 (add the lost time to find P place around hotel) when u have good restaurant 3mn by feet, Es rebost de can prat, sa capella, s espardell, ses roques, el carmen cala de hort, es boldado cala de hort)...all drinks on mate's house, i bought 250€ fancy 5j redHam/chorizo at airport (with 5% discount, i ve just seen u can have 20% if booking online) 105€ red ham at eroski big center

Last edited:
Dates you were there: Fri 20 May - Tue 24 May

Where you stayed: Migjorn, PDB. It definitely is starting to become more a family vibe, but that doesn't massively bother me. A couple of stag dos broke it up, and they've changed the staff up a bit. Breakfast great as always. Multiple room parties with people met around the pool on the roof terraces

Club nights visited: Amnesia Opening, Rumours @ Beach House

Best night: Rumours

Worst night: attempting to get into DC10

Best bar: None

Best place to eat: Es Tragon

Best beach and/or beach club: Went to Tanit, had heaps of fun, another stag do ended up buying us champagne and cocktails as they thought they were being annoying. They weren't. Had to help the missus get home :D

Money spent: No comment

Biggest regret: Not getting to DC10 earlier, we had a boat booked for the day though so got there at the worst possible time. FAIL

Going back?: July, August, possibly October

Top tip: Boat day is the best day

Observations and/or conclusion: Ibiza is back, people were generally friendly and up for it. Things were VERY busy

Right then, today is the first day since last Thursday I feel fully normal and able to write this review.

A hellish 5 days comedown for 5 days partying. I don't remember making that deal with the devil 🤔

Dates you were there: Sat 21 May - Thurs 26 May

Where you stayed: Ibiza Rocks. Never stayed here before, would never stay anywhere elese now. Why? It was one long party and you could do what you want. We had no more than one meal a day whilst we were in Ibiza and one day we went for the hotel breakfast. It was superb and I took the piss with about 6 courses and still ran out with donuts and bread. There was a party every day, sadly barely half full for every event bar Zoo Project. We tried to get in the new gym and basketball courts (not for anything serious we were off our tits mid day and wanted something random to do) sadly not open yet but looked great with all the new JD Sports kit.

Club nights visited: Pikes, Amnesia opening, all the Rocks parties (Zoo Project, Garage Nation, Lovely Laura) and Circo

Best night: Amnesia opening

Worst night: None

Best bar: Highlander (cheap and no frills plus delicious pints of Guinness)

Best place to eat: What's that?

Best beach and/or beach club: The beach areas closest to Rocks. Had a dip in the sea then ran home.

Money spent: About a grand

Biggest regret: Not making it out on the last night for Marco Bailey @Es Paradis and not meeting up with @sir!

Going back?: Either closings or next year. Will never stop going to Ibiza.

Top tip: If skint head to Rio they will give you free beer if you listen to their Timeshare type club pitches

Observations and/or conclusion: Everyone is buzzing to be back!

Another amazing trip that will live long in the memory but as alluded to on this forum we partied VERY hard. Very little sleep and barely any food. You know why!!

I'd like to call out a couple of heads we saw play that I thoroughly enjoyed. Nina Kraviz, never seen her before and what I had heard was a bit meh. However, she blew me away at Amnesia and properly banged it out on one of the best soundsystems I've ever heard in that main room (not heard it like that in there before!). Keep politics off the dancefloor! She finished about 6am to the entire room applauding. Then followed an absolute gem of a find...Patrick Mason. Go check out his sets for 'Hor' on YouTube. The man can play (and dance!!). Will definitely be going to see him play again. We went in the terrace a couple of times at the opening but it was mega boring and the sound was shite. Also enjoyed Ben Hemsley at Zoo.

Last edited:

I'd like to call out a couple of heads we saw play that I thoroughly enjoyed. Nina Kraviz, never seen her before and what I had heard was a bit meh. However, she blew me away at Amnesia and properly banged it out on one of the best soundsystems I've ever heard in that main room (not heard it like that in there before!). Keep politics off the dancefloor! She finished about 6am to the entire room applauding. Then followed an absolute gem of a find...Patrick Mason. Go check out his sets for 'Hor' on YouTube. The man can play (and dance!!). Will definitely be going to see him play again. We went in the terrace a couple of times at the opening but it was mega boring and the sound was shite. Also enjoyed Ben Hemsley at Zoo.
Yeah, so good.

Main Room was > Terrace for me.

Dates you were there: 18th-22nd May

Where you stayed: Vibra Riviera, San Antonio Bay All inclusive. Couple of stag and hen dos. Didn’t bother us although you can hear everything from other peoples rooms. Nice hotel, I would stay again if the price was right and more of chilled holiday was what I was looking for.

Club nights visited: None. This was a totally different trip for meals we took our parents lol

Best bar: Kumharas. First time visiting there for sunset. Cocktails and the vibe was great all night. People tend to leave after sunset but it was still busy enough, a lot of locals i would say enjoying catch ups with friends.

Best place to eat: MINT as usual. Sunset dinner, three courses were great. And we saw dolphins!

Best beach and/or beach club: Des Torrent. We walked there from our hotel one morning and wow! Stunning beach! Can’t believe iv never went there before and sad we didn’t spend much time there at all so would return there!

Money spent: €300

Biggest regret: not going to Ibiza town until the last night. We were tired, had stuffed our faces for 4 days on all inclusive food and vodka slushes.. it would have been better if we were feeling a bit fresher!

Going back?: September for 10 nights 😁

Top tip: the Water taxi across from the bay will make you windswept and interesting so ladies, maybe wear your hair up if your gonna get the boat across.

Observations and/or conclusion: much busier than last September obviously and it’s great! The buzz was day and night.

Dates you were there: April 24th - May 8th

Where you stayed: Cala Llonga

Club nights visited: None

Best night: enjoyed every night on my terrace with the one or other glas of Hierbas or GT

Worst night: the night from May 7th to May 8th, as I had to leave early in the morning

Best bar: I like the small local roadside bars and cafeterias

Best place to eat: I didn't go out for dinner very often, Kathmandu in SE an Cas Pages on the SE - San Carles road. Good as always

Best beach and/or beach club: had a dip in the sea at Cala St.Vincent. Very cold and refreshing

Money spent: sufficient

Biggest regret: no regrets, never

Going back?: silly question

Top tip: as always, take your time and discover the Island. Stroll around the countryside

Observations and/or conclusion: and now for something completely different. Compared to nearly the same time last year, the Island was packed. Good to see, that live is back, but far too many dutch

I honestly have so much to say after my 2 weeks in Paradise and really quite some interesting observations too

Dates you were there:
31st May - 14th June and I now have discovered two weeks isn't long enough

Where you stayed:
The White Apartments San Antonio port - This is my second time here and we got the same room. Bloody brilliant having a large spacious apartment with super king size bed, plenty of storage and all working appliances including iron and board. Service we received and overall value for money in my opinion you cannot beat it for the location. We brought along ear plugs which helped massively as road traffic and 6am noise can get a bit much which was a game changer.

Worth mentioning too was we had a 125cc scooter for 13 days which was discounted due to long rent. Be sure to shop about though as you should be paying roughly 20/25 euro a day oh and please avoid cooltra!

Club nights visited:

Pacha Music on - as always this night delivers without fail. However the warm up acts Lauren Lane and Luciano were not exactly that great. Marco was night and day difference in performance and the crowd at 6am were dancing like it was 1am.

Pacha in my opinion also is by far the best club on the island no question about it. Best sound system it manages to be perfectly clear without being too loud almost as if you are wearing headphones, perfectly airconditioned room all night a real modern club with two superb chillout spots in the garden loads of clean toilets never a wait and the most friendly security and bar staff. Now that they have opened up some of the VIP spots helps with bottle necks meaning you can move around a packed night club very easily and can find perfect spots to enjoy the music without interruption.

Amnesia K&P 20 yr special - this was an ok night just a bit cool to mix up the nights out. Crowd before and after Judge Jules were flat in my opinion and it lacked any real buzz all night. The old school music while cool to hear tunes you haven't listened to in so long turns out were not exactly that great to dance to or lets say took you on a journey.

DC10 Solid Grooves opening - This was also an ok night nothing special here. To announce on the day an early start to try and create some panic was annoying along with the 'accidental' leak that marco carola was the special did hack me off. Because it spoilt our evening plans of arriving at 11pm but instead worried of queues we arrived at 7pm and it was completely dead. To add to my annoyance I had to sit and look at stush females walk straight from the entrance to the VIP area like they had paid their dues and you know they probably been sliding into DM's.

Music wise it all became very mono in both the terrace and main I genuinely did struggle. The girlfriend started getting very bored too and what was the nail in the coffin for us even though we really wanted to stay until the end was the garden as a chill out spot. It makes you feel like you are on some back street ally in the centre of Blackpool slumped up in a dark corner homeless and so you start questioning what you are doing with your life. Funny enough I was actually sat next to a couple of girls from Geordie Shore at 5am which was the kicker and so we left.

I now am finding it ever so hard to even respect DC10 as a venue and I think they have that place totally wrong and I hand on heart believe it is going to fail miserably at some point. It will be the new Es Paradis 20euro a ticket. Garden is a dive after midnight, toilets are as bad, security make the terrace even more busier than it needs to be and the sound system in the terrace needs the lows pulled right back

Amnesia Pyramid opening - Lilly Palmers 2hr set was quite possibly one of if not the best live set I have ever experienced and this is saying something considering the music completely cut out due to a tech fault right in the peak!! But this did not put her off her stride she managed to come back from that and still deliver one rollercoaster ride of hopes and dreams. Her track choice was dynamic I can honestly say each track sounded so different to the next. The sound in the main room was perfect you could pick out all the detail which given what she was playing was so important and then the system punched when the time was right. The lights in the ceiling dropping down and retracting just added to how wonky it got in there. The crowd were just going wild for it too I ended up having to get some fresh air afterwards because I was sweating so much!.

We returned for Adam Beyer which was a bit more dark and hard hitting. Also the ice cannon fired at times which I needed so badly!!

Villalobos in the Terrace at 0430 was a bit of a weird atmosphere. Quite the contrast music wise going from the main which is a good thing but when your amped up its hard to go so chill. His set didn't do it for me and the terrace was also half full and just a little too chill. We called it at night at 0500

Pyramid is also a LGBT night for sure though I don't believe it is advertised as such. A lot of gay guys there and then there were performers on the stage in full on bondage.

Ocean Beach Hotbed - I don't really have much to say other than I now realise OB is all a great big fad. Whilst the venue is overall very well designed I have noticed the service isn't as good as it was pre pandemic and for sure the food has gone down hill. As the day proceeds you find there really isn't much of a build up to anything worth going for because the DJ's are literally wedding performers and the dance area is all a bit shit. Me and the girlfriend really tried to dance and enjoy it after about 8pm but it was completely dire it was just all so very pretentious. To top it all off I had some jumped up moody teenager walk clean straight into me nose to nose expecting me to move out of his way while I was clearly dancing which I of course refused and forced him to walk around me which he ended up with no choice in doing. For then him and his mate to to proceed to stand starring at me and calling me a 'waste man'. What they didn't realise was my girlfriend clearly heard them and isn't one to mess with so she actually ended up scaring them off!! funny though that they see me at Solid Grooves opening which of course they would attend that sort of event, and actually one of them came up and sincerely apologised which I told him I whole heartedly accept and I respect him for doing so and that in no way should they be bringing that attitude to Ibiza no one is about that here.

Best night:
It has to be music on, Pacha but I want to shout out Lilly Palmer again for being such a real stand out. Her set was full of energy and emotion a fire breathing 2hr masterclass set that when it did finish you were left some what disappointed. It got you questioning how did 2hrs pass so quickly.

Worst night:
Ocean Beach Hotbed / DC10 Solid Grooves opening

Best bar:

Best place to eat:
Shout out to Mint / Kumharas / Pikes Roast / Dalt Villa ( I wouldn't chose and so fit them all in!)

Best beach and/or beach club:
Shout out to Cala Gracio / Bora Bora / Cala Bassa / Cala Benirras / Ses Salinas / Es Canar / Cala Llonga / Cala Salada / Cala Tarida / Cala Vedella

The best had to be out of Cala Gracio, Cala Tarida (secret cove to the right) and Cala Vedella

Money spent:
Roughly £2800

Biggest regret:
Didn't have an afternoon where I just sat and drank at a bar / Mambo rocks with a handful of beers for sunset

Going back?:
in August or September

Top tip:
You don't need to go to a club every single night. Hire transport and enjoy the island

Observations and/or conclusion:
1. There are significantly more females to males
2. Numbers are still not where they need to be
3. Airport has had some money spent on it during the pandemic (didn't present proof of booster to anyone)
4. Bins need to be placed around Mambo to try entice people throwing their fags all over the ground. Or someone employed to fire a paintball gun at anyone spotted tossing spent fags on the ground with no respect.

Last edited:
I honestly have so much to say after my 2 weeks in Paradise and really quite some interesting observations too

Dates you were there:
31st May - 14th June and I now have discovered two weeks isn't long enough

Where you stayed:
The White Apartments San Antonio port - This is my second time here and we got the same room. Bloody brilliant having a large spacious apartment with super king size bed, plenty of storage and all working appliances including iron and board. Service we received and overall value for money in my opinion you cannot beat it for the location. We brought along ear plugs which helped massively as road traffic and 6am noise can get a bit much which was a game changer.

Worth mentioning too was we had a 125cc scooter for 13 days which was discounted due to long rent. Be sure to shop about though as you should be paying roughly 20/25 euro a day oh and please avoid cooltra!

Club nights visited:

Pacha Music on - as always this night delivers without fail. However the warm up acts Lauren Lane and Luciano were not exactly that great. Marco was night and day difference in performance and the crowd at 6am were dancing like it was 1am.

Pacha in my opinion also is by far the best club on the island no question about it. Best sound system it manages to be perfectly clear without being too loud almost as if you are wearing headphones, perfectly airconditioned room all night a real modern club with two superb chillout spots in the garden loads of clean toilets never a wait and the most friendly security and bar staff. Now that they have opened up some of the VIP spots helps with bottle necks meaning you can move around a packed night club very easily and can find perfect spots to enjoy the music without interruption.

Amnesia K&P 20 yr special - this was an ok night just a bit cool to mix up the nights out. Crowd before and after Judge Jules were flat in my opinion and it lacked any real buzz all night. The old school music while cool to hear tunes you haven't listened to in so long turns out were not exactly that great to dance to or lets say took you on a journey.

DC10 Solid Grooves opening - This was also an ok night nothing special here. To announce on the day an early start to try and create some panic was annoying along with the 'accidental' leak that marco carola was the special did hack me off. Because it spoilt our evening plans of arriving at 11pm but instead worried of queues we arrived at 7pm and it was completely dead. To add to my annoyance I had to sit and look at stush females walk straight from the entrance to the VIP area like they had paid their dues and you know they probably been sliding into DM's.

Music wise it all became very mono in both the terrace and main I genuinely did struggle. The girlfriend started getting very bored too and what was the nail in the coffin for us even though we really wanted to stay until the end was the garden as a chill out spot. It makes you feel like you are on some back street ally in the centre of Blackpool slumped up in a dark corner homeless and so you start questioning what you are doing with your life. Funny enough I was actually sat next to a couple of girls from Geordie Shore at 5am which was the kicker and so we left.

I now am finding it ever so hard to even respect DC10 as a venue and I think they have that place totally wrong and I hand on heart believe it is going to fail miserably at some point. It will be the new Es Paradis 20euro a ticket. Garden is a dive after midnight, toilets are as bad, security make the terrace even more busier than it needs to be and the sound system in the terrace needs the lows pulled right back

Amnesia Pyramid opening - Lilly Palmers 2hr set was quite possibly one of if not the best live set I have ever experienced and this is saying something considering the music completely cut out due to a tech fault right in the peak!! But this did not put her off her stride she managed to come back from that and still deliver one rollercoaster ride of hopes and dreams. Her track choice was dynamic I can honestly say each track sounded so different to the next. The sound in the main room was perfect you could pick out all the detail which given what she was playing was so important and then the system punched when the time was right. The lights in the ceiling dropping down and retracting just added to how wonky it got in there. The crowd were just going wild for it too I ended up having to get some fresh air afterwards because I was sweating so much!.

We returned for Adam Beyer which was a bit more dark and hard hitting. Also the ice cannon fired at times which I needed so badly!!

Villalobos in the Terrace at 0430 was a bit of a weird atmosphere. Quite the contrast music wise going from the main which is a good thing but when your amped up its hard to go so chill. His set didn't do it for me and the terrace was also half full and just a little too chill. We called it at night at 0500

Pyramid is also a LGBT night for sure though I don't believe it is advertised as such. A lot of gay guys there and then there were performers on the stage in full on bondage.

Ocean Beach Hotbed - I don't really have much to say other than I now realise OB is all a great big fad. Whilst the venue is overall very well designed I have noticed the service isn't as good as it was pre pandemic and for sure the food has gone down hill. As the day proceeds you find there really isn't much of a build up to anything worth going for because the DJ's are literally wedding performers and the dance area is all a bit shit. Me and the girlfriend really tried to dance and enjoy it after about 8pm but it was completely dire it was just all so very pretentious. To top it all off I had some jumped up moody teenager walk clean straight into me nose to nose expecting me to move out of his way while I was clearly dancing which I of course refused and forced him to walk around me which he ended up with no choice in doing. For then him and his mate to to proceed to stand starring at me and calling me a 'waste man'. What they didn't realise was my girlfriend clearly heard them and isn't one to mess with so she actually ended up scaring them off!! funny though that they see me at Solid Grooves opening which of course they would attend that sort of event, and actually one of them came up and sincerely apologised which I told him I whole heartedly accept and I respect him for doing so and that in no way should they be bringing that attitude to Ibiza no one is about that here.

Best night:
It has to be music on, Pacha but I want to shout out Lilly Palmer again for being such a real stand out. Her set was full of energy and emotion a fire breathing 2hr masterclass set that when it did finish you were left some what disappointed. It got you questioning how did 2hrs pass so quickly.

Worst night:
Ocean Beach Hotbed / DC10 Solid Grooves opening

Best bar:

Best place to eat:
Shout out to Mint / Kumharas / Pikes Roast / Dalt Villa ( I wouldn't chose and so fit them all in!)

Best beach and/or beach club:
Shout out to Cala Gracio / Bora Bora / Cala Bassa / Cala Benirras / Ses Salinas / Es Canar / Cala Llonga / Cala Salada / Cala Tarida / Cala Vedella

The best had to be out of Cala Gracio, Cala Tarida (secret cove to the right) and Cala Vedella

Money spent:
Roughly £2800

Biggest regret:
Didn't have an afternoon where I just sat and drank at a bar / Mambo rocks with a handful of beers for sunset

Going back?:
in August or September

Top tip:
You don't need to go to a club every single night. Hire transport and enjoy the island

Observations and/or conclusion:
1. There are significantly more females to males
2. Numbers are still not where they need to be
3. Airport has had some money spent on it during the pandemic (didn't present proof of booster to anyone)
4. Bins need to be placed around Mambo to try entice people throwing their fags all over the ground. Or someone employed to fire a paintball gun at anyone spotted tossing spent fags on the ground with no respect.

Will there be a vlog? Enjoyed the old ones and did enjoy seeing this one via Instagram

Back