Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2022

Dates you were there: 21. st - 25.th october

Where you stayed: om hotel, disseminat sa caleta, 150 meters from platja codolar, we loved that hotel, very stylish decorated and good infrastructre, insta friendly pool and bar/chill area, really very friendly and helpfull staff. their brekkie was a bit tight, three out of five days there was no jam.

Club nights visited: pikes house party, defex ft. blondwearingblack was a nice live pa, dancefloor was well filled and everyone was dancing, later on smoking jo played a good set with pumping house and some classics, i had a such a good time and met loads of ppl, spent about a 160 euros on drinks, it started with beers and later i went on to whisky, stayed there till the end and took a taxi back to hotel, had a horrible hangover when i got woken up by the wife bc we had a booking in la paloma for lunch.

Best place to eat: i enjoyed all the restaurants we ate: the night we arrived we went to la cava, it was like always very tasty, love the russian salad there, also had croquettas con jamon iberico and the sirloin steak with sauce bernaise and ruccola salad.
la paloma was also very very good, they do a delicious oriental salad, for main i had the homemade pizza and instead of postres loads of hierbas after. once we ate at some restaurant in ibiza town but i forgot the name, it is just opposit that maison le vrai on calo d en reial, food there was also good.
once we ate at la santanera grill which is situated in cala vedela, they offer great argentinian food and juicy steaks with chimichurri saauce. we loved it there, the owner and the staff were all very friendly, the made us feel like at home and like we knew eachother for ages. it was frequented by many locals but also some tourists.
also liked the food at el rincon des codolar which is a bar/supermarket with top food on offer, looks very simple but their food is absolut delicious, they make fresh boccadillos where you can choose from a variety of cheeses and jamon and veg, we loved their lasagna and the tortilla, everything is homemade, often we got our lunch there and ate it at the beach.

Best beach: i liked es codolar bc it was just a minute walk from the hotel, we also visited cala moli first time, wife loved it there, restaurant was already closed, also went to cala vedela and cala es bol nou. there were not many ppl at the beaches at this time of the year which was great.

Going back?: hope in mai again.

Last edited:
Back