Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2018

this is the way ill spot peope in san an,l willing to meet me, otherwise by chance in the dancefloor,otherwise dozens of girls to meet :D, no worries for the pirate i can't be solo for now, fame is growing up :p,lot of people askin for selfies, it helped to make a 7 team (ita met last parties and spain peopel from ibz 16) at dc10 closing as at first i was sqeeze like sardins at 1rst in 1 rst lines of Dc10 Terrace

some parisian girls were in ibz but i never met them...im sure they were on gueslist pacha bob sinclar by french dj and this feucker still don't answer to my message, even owing me a heart ibz drink, and he text me last year to come to see him playing in an empty place and i came to do a favor.
no more supporting to this kind of djs for sure

Sounds like what you said last year :lol:
i forgot to add , Get rid of people u dont feel too :D i ntelling them the truth, u dont want to follow the pirate but just be in my whatsapp group because fearing of being solo, im not a solo people meetup agency unless ull put 100€ for subscription to get in :lol:

I lost my
:D

Sucks you lost your earplugs. If that's all you lost over that many parties then you didn't do badly, to be fair !!!
I lost my Atone sport drink 2nd day otherwise ill be more kicking on dancefloor :D,lost my dental floss too..Zoo project tank top was torn as it prevented trunk to be opened ...At least I survived ibz 19 days partying in a row .No more pickup at apartment unless people pay Taxi fair :D

Last edited:
yeah , IVAN lives in mallorca, dont work anymore , have many houses and time to party :D
He want me back for opening and other french too, but i ll discard opening..unless ims is 100¨% House :lol: (80% techno on the whole)
At ADE now as many ibz ravers.

@craig72 ull have the story when well meet in ibz, for now its has to be kept secret in order to keep his magic :p but nice ASS , i have to admit :oops:

Me and my GF (Vanessa Cherries) landed Friday July 20th for 8 nights (we're from Montréal / Québec / Canada).

Hotel : @ Figueretas (just the best place to stay, as you can walk to PDB or Old Port easely and the beach is just great).

Day 1 (Friday) : chilling in the Old Port (we did not club that night, because we were a bit tired of our trans-atlantic flight over night).

Day 2 (Saturday) : Gym / Es Vedra (thanks to the pirate) / Blue Marlin / Elrow

Blue Marlin was just magic (crowd, music, vibe and food, not that expensive BTW). Will be back in 2019 100 % sure.

Elrow @ Amnesia was even more wonderfull (even if the crowd was a bit too young). Claptone all night long set in the club room was the best set we heard in Ibiza this year. Lawler on the terrasse was average, but still the vibe was electric. A repeat next year for sure.

Day 3 (Sunday) : Café Mambo (sunset) / Defected @ Eden

Our 1st experience @ Café Mambo was near perfection (sunset, then Defected pre-party DJs). The sunset strip will be a must for us in 2019.

Defected @ Eden : great music, but too young crowd (I'm 39 and my GF 28, we felt old...). Won't be back @ Eden next year...

Day 4 (Monday) : No clubbing (a bit of rest...) / Supper @ KM5 : Great food, a bit overprice, but worst, the place was half empty, with no DJs & no good vibe...). No KM5 for us in 2019.

Day 5 (Tuesday) : Cruise to Es Vedra (not bad, but not great) / Eric Prydz @ Hï

Hï is a great club (we did'nt go in 2017, so it was our 1st experience). I don't care about the light system, or the production in general, but the sound system in the theater is just pounding and amazing. Great outdoor spaces also. We met there amazing couples from all around the world (everybody looked great and happy, just the best crowd we had in Ibiza this year, a perfect night with Vanessa Cherries who was on fire that night). CamelPhat we're just perfect (we heard there for the 1st time "Panic Room", it change our summer...). Eric Prydz was also good.

Day 6 (Wenesday) : Afternoon @ Talamanca Beach / supper in the Old Port (amazing sea food @ Napoli Bella) / Cocoon @ Pacha

Cocoon : Saddly quiet night (I have never seen Pacha so quiet...). Still a great night because the "new" Pacha is an amazing upgrade (finaly there is some space on the dance floor...) and Sven's set was great from A to the Z (he looked realy happy too). The crowd on the dance floor was also great (no posers, just real music lovers, I think...).

Day 7 (Thursday) : Ocean Beach Club / Ushuaïa

Ocean Beach Club : complete shit (poor imitation of Las Vegas pool parties). Never again (too vain).

Ushuaïa : Martin Garrix (don't juge me, juge my GF...). Great production, as expected, but average at best music, as expected too... Tip : Ants only @ Ushuaïa (or Dystopia?).

Day 8 (Friday) : Shopping / Glitterbox

Glitterbox : We did'nt like it (disco, not house).

Best tip : Stay in Figueretas

Money spent : about 400 € per day (excluding plane tickets and hotels).

Back in 2019 : for sure (plane tickets bought in August...). Same dates : from July 19th for 8 nights.

Sorry if my English is bad...

Me and my GF (Vanessa Cherries) landed Friday July 20th for 8 nights (we're from Montréal / Québec / Canada).

Hotel : @ Figueretas (just the best place to stay, as you can walk to PDB or Old Port easely and the beach is just great).

Day 1 (Friday) : chilling in the Old Port (we did not club that night, because we were a bit tired of our trans-atlantic flight over night).

Blue Marlin was just magic (crowd, music, vibe and food, not that expensive BTW). Will be back in 2019 100 % sure.

Elrow @ Amnesia was even more wonderfull (even if the crowd was a bit too young). Claptone all night long set in the club room was the best set we heard in Ibiza this year. Lawler on the terrasse was average, but still the vibe was electric. A repeat next year for sure.

Our 1st experience @ Café Mambo was near perfection (sunset, then Defected pre-party DJs). The sunset strip will be a must for us in 2019.

Defected @ Eden : great music, but too young crowd (I'm 39 and my GF 28, we felt old...). Won't be back @ Eden next year...

Day 4 (Monday) : No clubbing (a bit of rest...) / Supper @ KM5 : Great food, a bit overprice, but worst, the place was half empty, with no DJs & no good vibe...). No KM5 for us in 2019.

Hï is a great club (we did'nt go in 2017, so it was our 1st experience). I don't care about the light system, or the production in general, but the sound system in the theater is just pounding and amazing. Great outdoor spaces also. We met there amazing couples from all around the world (everybody looked great and happy, just the best crowd we had in Ibiza this year, a perfect night with Vanessa Cherries who was on fire that night). CamelPhat we're just perfect (we heard there for the 1st time "Panic Room", it change our summer...). Eric Prydz was also good.

Day 6 (Wenesday) : Afternoon @ Talamanca Beach / supper in the Old Port (amazing sea food @ Napoli Bella) / Cocoon @ Pacha

Cocoon : Saddly quiet night (I have never seen Pacha so quiet...). Still a great night because the "new" Pacha is an amazing upgrade (finaly there is some space on the dance floor...) and Sven's set was great from A to the Z (he looked realy happy too). The crowd on the dance floor was also great (no posers, just real music lovers, I think...).

Ocean Beach Club : complete shit (poor imitation of Las Vegas pool parties). Never again (too vain).

Ushuaïa : Martin Garrix (don't juge me, juge my GF...). Great production, as expected, but average at best music, as expected too... Tip : Ants only @ Ushuaïa (or Dystopia?).

Back in 2019 : for sure (plane tickets bought in August...). Same dates : from July 19th for 8 nights.

❤️

Bro i dont agree with OCB, u should pick date with famous djs such saturday soulheaven , Sandy rivera.
For glitterbox, sometime i can find it boring, u have to move from room to room, closing was GREAT, not only disco house.

400€/day? keep some € for me for ibz 19 :D but no more July just saying if u want to meet again..Best mates like 1rst week of aug...
u miss hotel pikes events...Ego Manumission, Lio vintage if u dont want to do glitterbox on friday & Zoo project..
Closing cost me 100€ a day ,all included, IBIZA the smart way :p, hotel price is x4 in august, renting car x 4 too...and i hope to lower this cost to ...€ :spank:

Dates you were there:
14th June - 21st June

Where you stayed:
Hotel Puchet. Two people. Me and my friend. We booked late and so had a preference for location. We knew it would be loud and didn't mind as we would be out late most nights. Definitely not the place to stay if you want to sleep as there were people (young 'lads') banging on doors and chanting unintelligible words in deep english accents while pissing in the hallways (seen a group getting kicked out on our floor for this). For us, it was a bed but never again! I felt on edge some nights with all the commotion.

Club nights visited:
Black Coffee @ Hi, ANTS @ Ushuaia, Together @ Amnesia, David Guetta @ Ushuaia, Lovely Laura @ Ibiza Rocks, Pool Party @ Ocean Beach

Best night:
Black Coffee @ Hi. Solardo was incredible; as was Black Coffee and my friend was pleasantly surprised with a cooler vibe. We had seen Solardo by chance in a tiny club in Ireland the week before and had the best night. We couldn't (but kinda could) believe he was in front of us in Hi.

Worst night:
David Guetta @ Ushuaia. Was my third time seeing him there and we were on a bad buzz that day. Once was enough for me personally. A good show if you've never been but he doesn't play a great set. ANTS was a much better evening.

Best bar:
Flahertys Bar in San Antonio. Might seem obvious or easy but the breakfast in the mornings kept us going. The staff were pleasant and understanding as later in the week we forgot to pay a bill before leaving and they were easy about it on our return later that day.

Best place to eat:
Unfortunately, we didn't venture to any eateries worth mentioning on this trip and I was left with an insatiable need for some good food on my arrival back home. On past trips, I've found it better to eat by the marina past the obvious areas around the West End (In the direction of Cafe Mambo).

Money spent:
€400 for flights and accommodation. €190 for tickets (Booked early online). Food & Drink €600.

Biggest regret:
Drinking too much before going to Ocean Beach. Vague memories of being one of three people in the pool on a deflated duck/unicorn wondering why others weren't joining in? (It was near the end of the evening). That part was fun. Then my friend lost his ID, and we both lost our clothes (t-shirts and flip-flops) in the pool and he lost his phone outside the venue only to find it magically on a step with the screen on. How someone didn't see it and take it I'll never know! The same night we had arranged to meet people and it was just awkward as we were too drunk and chatty and they quickly split. We went to bed early and missed a good night out.

Going back?:
Yes! August. Writing this to remind me of the pros and cons before the next trip.

Top tip:
Stay somewhere slightly outside central San Antonio if you need sleep and somewhere to relax a bit more during the day. Somewhere like Hotel Puchet (In that direction) is far enough out to be away from the action when you need to be.

Dates you were there:
14th June - 21st June

Where you stayed:
Hotel Puchet. Two people. Me and my friend. We booked late and so had a preference for location. We knew it would be loud and didn't mind as we would be out late most nights. Definitely not the place to stay if you want to sleep as there were people (young 'lads') banging on doors and chanting unintelligible words in deep english accents while pissing in the hallways (seen a group getting kicked out on our floor for this). For us, it was a bed but never again! I felt on edge some nights with all the commotion.

Club nights visited:
Black Coffee @ Hi, ANTS @ Ushuaia, Together @ Amnesia, David Guetta @ Ushuaia, Lovely Laura @ Ibiza Rocks, Pool Party @ Ocean Beach

Best night:
Black Coffee @ Hi. Solardo was incredible; as was Black Coffee and my friend was pleasantly surprised with a cooler vibe. We had seen Solardo by chance in a tiny club in Ireland the week before and had the best night. We couldn't (but kinda could) believe he was in front of us in Hi.

Worst night:
David Guetta @ Ushuaia. Was my third time seeing him there and we were on a bad buzz that day. Once was enough for me personally. A good show if you've never been but he doesn't play a great set. ANTS was a much better evening.

Best bar:
Flahertys Bar in San Antonio. Might seem obvious or easy but the breakfast in the mornings kept us going. The staff were pleasant and understanding as later in the week we forgot to pay a bill before leaving and they were easy about it on our return later that day.

Best place to eat:
Unfortunately, we didn't venture to any eateries worth mentioning on this trip and I was left with an insatiable need for some good food on my arrival back home. On past trips, I've found it better to eat by the marina past the obvious areas around the West End (In the direction of Cafe Mambo).

Money spent:
€400 for flights and accommodation. €190 for tickets (Booked early online). Food & Drink €600.

Biggest regret:
Drinking too much before going to Ocean Beach. Vague memories of being one of three people in the pool on a deflated duck/unicorn wondering why others weren't joining in? (It was near the end of the evening). That part was fun. Then my friend lost his ID, and we both lost our clothes (t-shirts and flip-flops) in the pool and he lost his phone outside the venue only to find it magically on a step with the screen on. How someone didn't see it and take it I'll never know! The same night we had arranged to meet people and it was just awkward as we were too drunk and chatty and they quickly split. We went to bed early and missed a good night out.

Going back?:
Yes! August. Writing this to remind me of the pros and cons before the next trip.

Top tip:
Stay somewhere slightly outside central San Antonio if you need sleep and somewhere to relax a bit more during the day. Somewhere like Hotel Puchet (In that direction) is far enough out to be away from the action when you need to be.
Solardo are 2 people and im surprised they played for Black Coffee??

I know they played the club room for Prydz night last year though.

Back