Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2017

This is my first ever review on here so here goes....
Dates you were there....
13th to 20th September.
Where I stayed/resort....
S anfora Fleming hotel, San antonio.
Tell us how it was.....
We'll this wasn't a clubbing holiday as such,more a family holiday as it was my daughters 18th birthday while we was there.
Clubs visited.....
I only visited one club this year as it was more of a family Doo. I got dragged to hi ibiza, Martin garrix closing :( with my daughter and her pal. To be honest I was expecting the worst but was quite surprised when we got there, very mixed age group, mainly Dutch(obviously) , German crowd, was expecting aload of teeny boppers but there were folk there older than me. The club itself was very impressive, djs in the bogs ffs, great lighting, decent sound system, nearly got set on fire a few times as my daughter insisted that we be at the front of the booth for when he came on so nearly got roasted by them fire things on the stage(bit too close to the edge if you ask me).
That was me done with clubs for this year but my daughter also did ibiza rocks for Craig David's pool thing and ocean beach as Tom Zanetti was there. I did try and talk her into doing defected at Eden but she wasn't having any of it....kids aye :(.
Best bar....
Probably ibiza rocks as we were there most days, also itaca bar.
Best place to eat.....
On her birthday she insisted on watching the sunset AGAIN then eating on the strip. We booked a table at mint lounge, nice food,not too expensive, very chilled place.
Also mention ibiza rocks bar, they do great food with a lively atmosphere.
Biggest regret......
Probably not doing a boat trip,sunset trip as we normally do them every year but that was down to the fact my son and boats don't get on too well so thought we'd give it a swerve this year.
Money spent.......
Enough. :eek: but it was worth it.
Going back?...
Of course.
Top tip....
Take plenty of money, especially if you have teenagers with you.

Dates you were there: 13/10 - 16/10

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): san remo/san antonio bay

Club nights visited: amnesia closing, solomun +1 closing

Best night: amnesia closing, lasted the pace till 9.30am after getting in there at 1!

One of my all time things to do was see the sun peak through the ceiling at amnesia and i done it. Absoloutley loved the main room, blonde & damian lazarus in particular. Wasnt feeling the terrace until the morning, I popped into see eats everything but couldn't get into the vibe so stayed in main room till ilario alicante came on in terrace.

Worst night: None!

Best bar: the one near the dj booth in amnesia terrace. . Giving me the bj eyes as she bent down to get some ice! Simply Loveleh

Best place to eat: I ate in a restaurant next to panffers bar, cant remember the name. €8.50 for grilled half chicken, chips and salad, plus €2.50 for a big pint of beer. Cant grumble! At this stage i was fed up of food at hotel and all inclusive band got cut off anyway.

Money spent: €355, £340 holiday cost. £105 on tickets.

Biggest regret: NONE

Going back?: of course

Top tip:
Go it alone solo atleast once, put all the worries behind. I met a load of people in the same boat, ended up chilling with a flying scotsman during the day at hotel who was on his own aswell. Even people in their groups came and spoke to me which was quite nice.

Last edited:
a pity u didnt stay amnesia closing til midday..
best moments start after 6h00am until the end, better go late such 4am but staying until the end :cool:

Best night: amnesia closing, lasted the pace till 9.30am after getting in there at 1!

One of my all time things to do was see the sun peak through the ceiling at amnesia and i done it. Absoloutley loved the main room, blonde & damian lazarus in particular. Wasnt feeling the terrace until the morning, I popped into see eats everything but couldn't get into the vibe so stayed in main room till ilario alicante came on in terrace.

Best bar: the one near the dj booth in amnesia terrace. . Giving me the bj eyes as she bent down to get some ice! Simply Loveleh

Best place to eat: I ate in a restaurant next to panffers bar, cant remember the name. €8.50 for grilled half chicken, chips and salad, plus €2.50 for a big pint of beer. Cant grumble! At this stage i was fed up of food at hotel and all inclusive band got cut off anyway.

Top tip:
Go it alone solo atleast once, put all the worries behind. I met a load of people in the same boat, ended up chilling with a flying scotsman during the day at hotel who was on his own aswell. Even people in their groups came and spoke to me which was quite nice.
I remember speaking to you before on here and remember you saying you had a Mrs mate. Just asking, how did you swindle that one?? Cause if I said to my other half, "right I'm off to ibiza on my own", let's just say she wouldn't be too happy about that one eh.
I know how you mean regarding befriending people over there as all the years I've been going, people generally come over and chat etc, quite a few women aswell when around the pool, bar etc which results in the Mrs giving the daggers ha, nah she trusts me :)
Infact the thought of going it alone does appeal to me,venture into the unknown can't be hard to do with like minded people who are there for the same thing.

I remember speaking to you before on here and remember you saying you had a Mrs mate. Just asking, how did you swindle that one?? Cause if I said to my other half, "right I'm off to ibiza on my own", let's just say she wouldn't be too happy about that one eh.
I know how you mean regarding befriending people over there as all the years I've been going, people generally come over and chat etc, quite a few women aswell when around the pool, bar etc which results in the Mrs giving the daggers ha, nah she trusts me :)
Infact the thought of going it alone does appeal to me,venture into the unknown can't be hard to do with like minded people who are there for the same thing.

Ive been 11 years on the trot without the Missus.

Oh yes shes a keeper :) i think she just expects it now, i have been with her for 5 years during that time i have done alot of weekends away with the lads thanks to the football. Been to benidorm without her twice on a staggy and once during the "dating process". (I know its not Ibiza but the same worries still apply, cheating worries etc)

I pay all the bills in the house apart from the shopping (what man wants to go to asda :cool:) also I pay for our holidays together she just gets her spending. So luckily she respects my decision to go away for a few days as i do treat her fairly.

But then again I say respect, she was probabley calling me everything under the sun to her mates as soon as I left :lol:

Oh yes shes a keeper :) i think she just expects it now, i have been with her for 5 years during that time i have done alot of weekends away with the lads thanks to the football. Been to benidorm without her twice on a staggy and once during the "dating process". (I know its not Ibiza but the same worries still apply, cheating worries etc)

I pay all the bills in the house apart from the shopping (what man wants to go to asda :cool:) also I pay for our holidays together she just gets her spending. So luckily she respects my decision to go away for a few days as i do treat her fairly.

But then again I say respect, she was probabley calling me everything under the sun to her mates as soon as I left :lol:
Haha fairplay. I was meant to do benners this year with the lads from the footy club but couldn't get the time, infact my Mrs was telling me just to knock up sick ffs.
I used to do all the home and away games, she has never moaned aslong as she gets what she wants and a holiday a year she's sweet ha.
I think it's the fact that she loves ibiza just as much as me she wouldn't want me going on my own lol.
She's off to Ireland in February with the girls for her birthday and I'm doing a trip to Belgium for a beer festival with the lads later on in the year so all's good. Then September there's a few of us(couples) doing ibiza, a few who have never been and want to see what all the fuss is about as I go every year, they'll love it.

Haha fairplay. I was meant to do benners this year with the lads from the footy club but couldn't get the time, infact my Mrs was telling me just to knock up sick ffs.
I used to do all the home and away games, she has never moaned aslong as she gets what she wants and a holiday a year she's sweet ha.
I think it's the fact that she loves ibiza just as much as me she wouldn't want me going on my own lol.
She's off to Ireland in February with the girls for her birthday and I'm doing a trip to Belgium for a beer festival with the lads later on in the year so all's good. Then September there's a few of us(couples) doing ibiza, a few who have never been and want to see what all the fuss is about as I go every year, they'll love it.
Pretty similar situation then. Who says women are hard work :lol:

Top tip:
Love the money you spent!! You done well

Taxi drivers are ok! I paid 10 e from Dc 10 to figueratas and then from fig to aeroport 13 e not bad at all!

LOL - considering I can drive those routes in about 4-5 minutes - and without having to navigate those death-trap roads you could probably walk both in 15-20 it's not very good value for the distance travelled, no :lol:.

Move away from the over-developed tourist trap of Bossa-Figueretas (and forays in the immediate vicinity) and try going anywhere nice elsewhere on the island and you'll find yourself getting absolutely shafted for taxi fares.

LOL - considering I can drive those routes in about 4-5 minutes - and without having to navigate those death-trap roads you could probably walk both in 15-20 it's not very good value for the distance travelled, no :lol:.

Move away from the over-developed tourist trap of Bossa-Figueretas (and forays in the immediate vicinity) and try going anywhere nice elsewhere on the island and you'll find yourself getting absolutely shafted for taxi fares.
No chance walking from DC10 to fig in 20 mins! And coming back from a club why would.you want to

But yes if your not in DC10 or fig then it can be much more. I cant afford.to stay in bossa anymore anyway. Fig is the new bossa thats where all he italians stay now as cheaper

One of big ibiza 17 regret beside Maceo after party missed (Free drinks :cool: it was not last year) is the party Groove Odyssey at Swag, (i know a lot of laugh for this place but that night hosted a good house music event ) i should follow some friend playing there (i didnt seen him in da mix only at louie vega heart, king of House Nyc, in the backage dj booth as forgetting he had a party hosted at km5 (too much party equal no brain at the end :spank:)) may 21th sunday, instead of going to Saga Heart Ibiza, add anane Vega & many other djs that played my kind of house, Bedouin/Nu are nice but it wont challenge house Music by billion :D
Ibz 18 Groove Odyssey plan their parties too soon :confused: but who knows...
22687750_10156641359071729_4071918213320872101_n.png

yes it worth with the package "Location" as they raise the all day pass from 70L to 100L :eek: , at this price u have to take the location (available for 2 so i can't book it unless finding someone that looking for second half, last time as it happenned some have mate cancelling it) as best deal 400-450L 4 days all inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, & drinks at pool party) except boat parties that are the best boat parties in ibiza with float the boat when they have house legend (Roger Sanchez, Pete tong) & so on..)

if in ibiza that time ill go to their 2 boat parties for sure & all their nightime parties without taking their day pass ...daytime pool party u don't have big names but its even good but pricey (kind 40L just to be allowed to get in ), worth if including in day pass as having nightclubs & all drinks, or the package with rooms

Last edited:
Back