Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2015

I travelled a great distance to be there but I just couldn't give up the partying. As I said above, I do regret not being able to do more exploring though but it's just that I'm a fan of this music and heard about these legendary nights over and over again that I had to experience them!

On my next trip I would definitely cut some parties altogether to actually explore this island more...but I think this will be next year, but I have this crazy part of myself to do a revenge tour next month :(

Absolutely it's hard after a big night! :) Well, depending on how big the night was or how good the party supplies are! :)

It's when I do the day parties/after parties that kill the exploring the island part!

Next year!

I travelled a great distance to be there but I just couldn't give up the partying. As I said above, I do regret not being able to do more exploring though but it's just that I'm a fan of this music and heard about these legendary nights over and over again that I had to experience them!

On my next trip I would definitely cut some parties altogether to actually explore this island more...but I think this will be next year, but I have this crazy part of myself to do a revenge tour next month :(

Absolutely it's hard after a big night! :) Well, depending on how big the night was or how good the party supplies are! :)

It's when I do the day parties/after parties that kill the exploring the island part!

Next year!

Dates you were there: Saturday July 11 - Saturday July 18th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): 15 person Villa in San Josep :D

Club nights visited:
Sunday- 8/10 Solomun +1 @ Pacha (Solomun, Vath) Ive seen Solomun 10+ times, was great...little overpacked for a while.

Monday- 8/10 Cocoon @ Amnesia (Solomun, Vath) Vath was a little slow/soft for me to be honest, but was still a great time...just being picky here. Also rammed, but in the back there was room.

Tuesday- 7/10 Flower Power @ Pacha (Piti) First time, certainly worth it as a different sort of night. It was just...Fun!

Wednesday- 7.5/10 Paradise @ DC10 (Dixon, Patrick Topping) Dixon was awesome, DC10 was too rammed, luckily i dont like Jamie Jones and the terrace where I wanted to be was a bit less packed..or is it the main room..i always forget. Whatever room is smaller, was less packed and very good!

Thursday- 7.5/10 ENTER @ Space (DJ Tennis, Guy Gerber) I hate Hawtin, so i spent my entire night at my favorite location of any club..Space Terrace! Was great, not as good as ENTER last year though IMO.

Other events done: Diynamic @ Beachhouse, Pool Party @ Ocean Beach Club, Nautica Boat Rental for 8 hours, Hippy Party @ Benirras, Cala Tarida, Cala Bassa.

Best night: Tough choice between Cocoon and +1..and DC10..and ENTER..i dunno.

Worst night: Friday...skipped Glitterbox to sleep and fly home in the morning.

Best bar: Beachhouse...went to Beachhouse for Diynamic and it was just awesome!

Best place to eat: Can Pujol in San Josep..get Paella. The Fish Shack in Talamanca..get anything.

Money spent: I dunno, maybe $2000-2200? including flights

Biggest regret: Using Nautical Ibiza boat tours...they give false promises and just overall arent that great. That being said...we did have a ton of fun and loved it. We just had specific things we asked for that werent met, even though they were promised.

Going back?: Yes in 11 days!

Top tip: Rent a Car, Get a villa/place to stay you can park directly in front of. Dont take a night off...and dont skip out on exploring the next day. I came back around 8am every night. Slept till about 2pm depending..and explored for 6 hours each day until the sun set! Theres plenty of time if you dont screw it up and get behind!

Who was playing glitter box when you are there?

I think we are going to risk the closing party! Copyright hopefully will close with some vocal and driving house ... Expected a better line up tbh but can't see another night apart from pacha ( going on the Sunday for plus 1)

Ok so just back from 2 weeks yesterday afternoon and will try my best to include everything here! Going to slightly change some of the standard bullet points and add a couple of my own

Dates you were there: Aug 28 - Sep 11 (me and the girlfriend)

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Orquidea Hotel, Santa eulalia

Club nights visited:

You know what we only ended up doing 3 nights at the clubs. Had probably hoped to do one or two more plus a daytime event but it just didn't happen! we did Life & Death 28.08 , Enter on 03.09 (i think this was the date it was the solomun event incase i'm incorrect) & Cocoon 07.09

Life & Death - went for the start of DJ Tennis set and lasted until the end of Mano Le tough. Didn't make TOU partly as we had been on the go for 26 hours by then and admittedly i was abit worse for wear ! Both Tennis and Mano Le Tough were great music wise. I thought DC10 was perfectly busy only thing letting it down was pickpockets!

Enter - went for the start of the Solomun set which was meant to be 23.45pm we arrived just at this time but Solomun didn't play for about another hour or so (would like to find out who the warm up dj was as he was class!) Solomun played a great set i haven't seen him for a couple of years so it was the first time i'd heard a 'harder' set from himself really enjoyed it though! Space was rammed for this first time id been to Enter and seen such a que

Cocoon - arrived at about 00.30 since Sven was playing from 00-close expected it to be fairly busy but it was absolutely dead in both rooms and to be honest it stayed the quietest i've ever seen for a Cocoon. Was able to switch between main room for Mind Against and terrace easily i remember being the only one on the dancefloor for some of Mind against set and that must of been at least 01.00! Really good music in both rooms again really enjoyable night think we left the terrace close to 06.00

Best night: All very good music wise but i love Cocoon so...

Worst night: didn't have one

Best bar: Didn't really venture out to bars except a couple near Space and the local ones in Santa eulalia. We loved KO+2 (name?) in the marina which did good cocktails and i have to mention good old Ring O Bells just up from the marina which i have been to every time when in Santa Eulalia!

'Known' restaurants visited: Davids in San An - was as lovely as ever we had a steak and pizza plus sangria i think the bill was 45 euro.

Fish Shack in Talamanca - had never been before but after the reviews i had read i had to visit. I had seabass for the first time and since she isn't a fish person got a steak. Seabass was out of this world even she liked it when i gave her a little taster! her steak wasn't too bad either! with a drink each bill was about 45 euro

The Burger Bar Santa Eulalia (although i know theres a few scattered about) - good burgers which were a decent size with generous portion of chips each plus a couple of drinks 35 euro

Seventeen in Siesta - again had never been but this was amazing!. garlic bread and alioli for pre starters this was the best we had all holiday!, starters she had some veg and buffalo mozzarella dish and i had some kind of beef dish (both lovely) mains 2 steaks and it was probably the best steak i'd ever had! luckily she was full so i got over 1 + 1/4 steaks:D jug of sangria with the meal 86 euro bill well worth it!

Bambuddha - HA well we did arrive at the restaurant without booking a table and luckily enough in the end there wasn't any tables available. We rocked up n a taxi whilst others were getting there Range Rovers etc parked up for them! i was wearing trainers and casual clothing standing out like a sore thumb so we quickly just got a taxi elsewhere. Safe to say that is not my type of place at all wont be even trying to book a table there again

Places visited - I had only done the none clubbing side to Ibiza with family when young so didn't remember most of it and she had only been to Ibiza once previously again on a clubbing holiday so we were determined to do abit of exploring! We ended up doing Es Vedra (3 times - 3rd time lucky we actually got sun for the visit!), San Miguel beach and the Can Marca caves (the views up there are amazing!), Benirras beach for the sun going down on a Sunday (again amazing even if very busy!), Sunset strip, Talamanca beach, Cala Llonga beach, Cala Llenya beach, Ibiza old town and walked to the top of Dalt Villa & Las Dalias hippy market. Think that was all but may have forgotten one or two things!

Money spent: Myself £2000 roughly which includes a car hire for 11 days but doesn't include the hotel and flights

Biggest regret: Probably not doing another club night, definitely losing my phone on the 3rd night (resulting in not having access to the forums to arrange meeting people etc!)

Weather - weather wasn't the best to be honest i'd say we had more cloudy/stormy days than sunny and i know the weather can be hit and miss in Sep but it's still not what you want on holiday! this probably contributed to not venturing out more! we did however get to watch a massive thunder and lighting storm whilst in the fish shack which was definitely an experience:D.

Going back?: Definitely - hopefully a week in both July and Sep next year. July simply for the weather and Sep since it's meant to be abit quieter although even when driving around the island i found it to be still very busy but after speaking to some taxi drivers they were saying it had calmed down since Aug.

Top tip: Rent a car, remember theres much more to the island than clubbing and for when going clubbing invest in some boxers (both his and hers) which have zip pockets in them. We got some off amazon just before going and they were an absolute treat no need to worry about anything getting stolen.

Last edited:
;)
Bambuddha - HA well we did arrive at the restaurant without booking a table
and luckily enough in the end there wasn't any tables available.
We rocked up n a taxi whilst others were getting there Range Rovers etc parked up for them!
i was wearing trainers and casual clothing standing out like a sore thumb
so we quickly just got a taxi elsewhere
. :lol:
Safe to say that is not my type of place at all wont be even trying to book a table there again ...
:twisted:

Sbrown - did some of exact same things/nights.... I also did Solomun at Space last week.... best set i've heard the week I was there.

Yep slowest Cocoon i've ever seen this week - 'main room' was dead. left early (530).

did Fish Shack as well 1st time... got some amazing sunset photos (only day we had any sun!).

Dates you were there: Sept 3rd - Sept 12th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel San Remo, San An Bay

Club nights visited:
Thursday - Cream at Amnesia, Saturday - Driftwood Boat Party, Sunday - Captured at Benimussa Park, Tuesday - Connect at Vista Club Privilege.

Best night: Tough choice, i'd chose all the nights i went too because i knew they where all my tastes in Music. I think out of the 4 events then probably Captured Festival. everyone i saw played brilliantly. Mr Sam and The Trillseekers Classics set's in the Seal Pit were both amazing and Steve played my favourite tune Mesh - Purple Haze. though musically all 4 nights were spot on.

Worst night: Probably Driftwood. Not through any fault of theirs. The music was fantastic, It was just rough out at sea and at times you had to hold onto a pole for dear life so it made dancing difficult. It was still enjoyable, just probably the least so out of the 4.

Best bar: Tropi. always a great atmosphere and the only reason i'd ever venture into the West End.

Best place to eat: We were all inclusive but still ate out about 5-6 times. Kuhmaras was probably the stand out, we went on a miserable day when the sunset wasn't the best (ended up seeing it on the rocks in front another night and proposed to my gf but that's a different sttory) but because it was quiet food wise because of this the service we got was fantastic. 6 of us ate there and all got different things off the menu and only one of the mains was a disappointment. All 6 starters and the other 5 mains were really nice. Octopus salad starter a mate got and my Seabass main were both delicious.

Money spent: God knows, saved a fortune on drinks with us being AI but still probably spent about £3,200 in total between the two of us when you include hotel, flights, tickets and spending.

Biggest regret: Not making it to formentera....planned too but with the weather being hit and miss for the first part of the holiday we kept putting it off.

Going back?: I would love too...other things to save for now though :p

Top tip: Try surfing at Surf House Ibiza, €30 for an hour was great fun, fantastic experience, but i paid the price the next few days....im not in shape and ached all over for 2 days after good job we did it on the last day. The food there is also really nice, we got a few pepperoni pizza's and shared some nachos and there was loads of food for a spot of lunch.

Last edited:
Dates you were there: 8th Sept - 13th Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Ushuaia

Club nights visited: Coxy @ Space, La Famila @ Ushuaia, Transcend @ Tropi, ASOT @ Ushuaia, Cream @ Amnesia

Best night: The best Thursday ever will be hard to beat :D

Worst night: Coxy. Stupidly packed and Ninas set was complete wank

Best bar: Loved Tropi on the Wednesday even though i was hammered by the time we got there :cool: Also BayBar was infested by those tossers from Blue last time i was there so it was nice to have a drink in there now it's back to normal

Best place to eat: Tapas in San An was absolutely amazing

Money spent: Just over £2,500

Biggest regret: I don't do regrets

Going back?: I imagine so haha

Top tip: Eat Sleep Rave Repeat... and drink lots of water

Last edited:
Dates: 10th - 17th Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Playa Bella (San an bay)

Club nights visited: Coxy @ Space, Zoo Project, Music On, Circo Loco, Hyte

Best night: Circo Loco. Excellent venue as have never been before, nina played a superb vinyl set in the terrace. Superb sounds. Even though amnesia has a clearer sound for me.

Worst night: Thursday. Got completley annilated in the day and couldnt make our first night

Best bar: Tropic on West End, always lively with old skool trance.

Best place to eat: Davids San an. Beautifull dishes for generous prices.

Money spent: £2,466 inc flights/hotel

Biggest regret: Not staying for Carola

Going back?: Next July for 10 nights

Top tip: Dont get so twisted. I felt awful 3rd day in, felt better when i got back on the piss. But couldnt function properly in the day.

Dates you were there: 2nd - 16th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Azuline Sanfora and Fleming (3rd time in this hotel) right between San an and the bay

Club nights visited: Enter (Space), Insane (Pacha), Colours (ocean beach club), Hardwell Closing (Ushuaia), Cream (Amnesia), House of Madness (Amnesia) and was supposed to do Full On (Space) but by then I was goosed so while I slept all night, the boyfriend partied without me and walked in the hotel room at 7am lol

Best night: Insane at Pacha. I'm a big pacha fan I love the club. Enjoyed the disciples and then MK smashed it.

Worst night: House of Madness at amnesia.. Now I love Dimitri Vegas and like mike and have seen them plenty of times. I wasn't feeling great this night and was actually staying off the alcohol but there was grown lads fighting and hitting girls to get the foam fingers that were thrown into the crowd! The whole coming in from the right of the stage and having to fight your way through a crowd full of people that were acting like young girls at a Justin bieber concert, fighting to be at the front, just to get to the toilet.. I didn't feel safe at all. I managed to get upstairs at the toilet and walk round to next to the VIP and dance around up there with a good view of the crowd while my boyfriend went down and enjoyed the craziness but no thanks i wouldn't go again to that night.

Best bar: Tulip next to Bay bar.. It's so chilled, great sunset views and the food is also good, we are regulars in there on each visit to ibiza.

Best place to eat: Libertys in the bay because they do chicken fajitas where you can actually make up the wraps yourself and everything was perfect lol fajitas are my favourite! Second best would be Relish and their three course for £15.95.

Money spent: €1650 spending money, around €100 on club tickets on here before going and the holiday cost £560 each that was for 2 weeks bed and breakfast with extra luggage allowance, transfers and flights through thomas Cook.

Biggest regret: not doing Tapas Restaurant! 4th time on the island and still haven't been, we did try one night but they were fully booked with a wait of over an hour.

Going back?: obviously! Maybe not next year as we have a big trip to USA planned but likely 2017 for a week or a long weekend.

Top tips: go to ibiza town late afternoon or at night and see the yachts. Go around the island and stop in different towns even just for 5 minutes, we hired a buggy this year and it was a hilarious adventure lol

Dates you were there: Sep 7 -12 (Me and four friends)

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartment in Figueretas, very reasonably priced and didn’t tell the others that it had a rooftop terrace with spectacular views over the harbor, the look on their faces when I showed them was special.

Club nights visited:

5 nights and 6 parties. I managed the lot with gusto and felt absolutely fine until a day or two later back home when it caught up with me.

Monday - Cocoon: astonishing. Having spent the summer pottering around UK festivals, hearing Sven on the terrace at Amnesia reminded me why there is nowhere that even comes close to what you can experience in Ibiza and Cocoon especially. Perfectly busy, great crowd. Checked out Scuba in the main room who was laying down some beastly techno, I was surprised as didn’t think that was his “sound”, loved it and ended up staying for longer than intended. Sven on the terrace though in the later stages was something else. Unforgettable.

Tuesday – Carl Cox: very busy yes, so we staked a spot in advance for Marco Carola on the terrace. After about 30 mins of people shoving to get their spot it settled down and I could enjoy the set. Personally not a huge fan of Space’s terrace, I think there’s much better rooms in the island (next door especially) and don’t get the fuss over Carola, very dry, little movement or emotion in the music. Enjoyed the set though but find it odd that Music On is such a roadblock these days. Carl on the other hand was fantastic, pure power, Main Room packed well after 0700hrs and that’s when he really went for it and turned up the energy. Wasn’t in the main room at around 0330hrs when he came on which was apparently a nightmare but then I knew it would be so stayed at Carola.

Wednesday - La Familia: There’s not a huge amount that appeals at Ushuaia so jumped on this party as I love the venue, just not most of their parties. Nice warm-up from Martin Buttrich who really got going towards the end of his set then Joris and Nic played a blinder, I normally hesitate when it comes to b2bs as think the whole is less than the sum of its parts, but thought this was a great one, both DJs taking a chance to have their moment but also working together well

Wednesday – Paradise: busiest party I’ve ever been to. Took a very long time to get in and spent a short time in both rooms before heading off relatively early. Couldn’t concentrate on having a good time as too busy planning how I was going to avoid this group of people shoving past or stepping on my toes. A shame.

Thursday – Enter: Caught the end of Richie Hawtin b2b with Maceo Plex. Enjoyed Subb-An on the terrace, went to see Chris Liebing in the discoteca but he was banging it out too hard, too soon so we retreated back to the terrace for Heidi, which was fine but her sound isn’t my cup of tea. Hawtin was brilliant. I love his sets at Enter, the way he seems to be turning the kick drum and heavy bassline on and off as he works through one 4 hour track. I love how the ice cannon rolls over the crowd. I love the seriousness of it all.

Friday – Insane: Great party. Here’s what I thought:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/2015/09/review-insane-pacha-11th-september

(Apologies, couldn’t resist putting in a link!) It bears repeating how good I thought Dennis Ferrer was, a perfect set for Pacha, worked so well with the club, vibe and crowd.

Best night: Cocoon spoils you for anything else. For me, there’s nothing better.

Worst night: Paradise. Far, far too busy and I don’t understand why. From what I caught of the music it was plodding (but I’m not Jamie Jones’s biggest fan admittedly). I read a book by Malcolm Gladwell recently – “Tipping Point”, and think that’s what’s happened here, it’s just somehow caught the zeitgeist this year and so all the (mainly) Brits are heading there. I suppose it’ll settle down in future seasons, only then would I go back.

Best bar: Didn’t spend too much time in bars. Friendly, helpful staff at the Box bar next to Sankeys. Had a look in at Dunes too for an evening beer, and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at The Other Place which was right by our apartment. We also popped over to San Antonio to catch the sunset and watch the England game in one of the West End bars. 2.50 euros for a pint of Estrella, suited me!

Best place to eat: Tended to grab and go rather than fine dine on this trip but I liked Fusion on Figueretas beach, don’t think there’s a huge amount of difference between those places lining the promenade there though. Had a lovely time at Sa Trinxa too.

Money spent: Not too much as I’m pretty thrifty, what with the size of my mortgage. I’ve had so much of it that I reckon I could work as a sommelier for Ibiza nightclub tap water. Not paying that much for bottled water, rather risk my life!

Biggest regret: Not picking the right six numbers on the lottery every week so I can’t buy a villa and live out there, but I’ve got a good feeling about this week’s draw!

Weather: Bleeding awful on the first day! It seemed as though everyone else was happy with the novelty of drizzle but I’ve had enough of that this “summer” in London. Cleared up nicely though from Tuesday onwards and I was able to get my obligatory vest-shaped sunburn, looked a right pillock at Enter that night, cared not a jot.

Going back?: Got a little bundle of joy on the way so might have to cut down on the caning. Wife and I are already agreed we can pack him/her off to the grandparents for a long weekend next summer though.

Top tips:

• Make a small effort and learn a tiny bit of Spanish. The difference it makes is vast and it's fun. One of my group (native Spaniard) said he found it funny how every bar maid in the clubs smiled and were pleasant when they served me a drink because I made the effort rather than grumpy with the people that just shout: “Yeah, can I get a…” And funnily enough, everything seems to go so much smoother with bar staff, taxi drivers, doormen, etc.
  • Plan your night. Use the forums here for tips. I’ve seen and heard of far too many people clearing out of (for example) Carl Cox early because it was very crowded at 0330hrs when he came on. Of course it was, it always is, that’s when you check out another room. Then get back in for Cox for a couple of hours later when it’s less packed and he’s really going for it!
Best Moment(s): Thought I’d give this a mention as these are what tend to live longer in my memory than anything else:
  • A Tyrion Lannister look-alike with his hand down the knickers of a gorgeous, 6ft model-type in Space’s terrace VIP, good for him.

• Well past 0700hrs, Carl Cox turns the energy in the main room up to 11 when he gets on the mic, says: “Oh yes, oh yes Space, here we go, 1, 2, 3, 4” then the kickdrum comes back in and it’s total pandemonium.

• The absolute pinnacle though was when Sven played this, it was pure magic on the terrace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2Oq1J6t70

I swear that all the iPhones and go-pros got simultaneously sucked out of the room into a black hole, people in wheelchairs were able to stand up and dance, a child was immaculately conceived, I dropped my rubik’s cube and it completed itself. Stunning.

Dates you were there: 11th-19th sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): hostel tarba, San an.

Club nights visited: Saturday at underground, cocoon, la familia and Carl cox.

Best night: cocoon

Worst night: toss up between Carl cox and underground, both dreadful.

Best bar: itaca, plastik and golden Buddha.

Best place to eat: es ventall in San an, great steak and beautiful surroundings.

Money spent: 1000 euros

Biggest regret: missing viva warriors yet again. Going to underground, I've given up on that place as it's always dead with no atmosphere despite being a great venue. Carl cox was also absolute tripe, eats everything b2b with yousef was one of the worst sets I've seen in Ibiza. Yousef is one of my fav djs so I'll put it down to eats everything being shit.

Going back?: yes, but I don't think I'll bother with any other nights than cocoon in future. Cocoon is by far the best club night in the island and nothing else comes remotely near it.

Top tip: go to es ventall for dinner, can't recommend it enough. And go to cocoon, best club night in Ibiza by an absolute margin.

Dates you were there: 8th - 15th Sept 2015

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):
Jet PDB

Club nights visited: Coxy @ Space, La Familia @ Ushuaia, The Redlight @ Sankeys, Hyte @ Amnesia, Viva Warriors @ Sankeys.. also had ticket for Cuff but didn't make it.

Best Night: The Redlight @ Sankeys. Loved the old school style, and the crowd was fantastic! Special mention to VIP at Space.

Worst Night: My night off (see biggest regret below)

Best Bar: Bora Bora! Was there almost every day, either during the day or in evening, and Sunday was fantastic.

Best Place to Eat: Rita's Cantina in San Antonio. Really enjoyed the chicken. Runner up goes to the restaurant at Jet .. enormous, tasty steak. Don't remember many other meals!

Money Spent: Way too much.. about 4500 euros not including flight.

Weather: Quite dull most of the time, but warm & pleasant. A few sunny days, but I slept through most of the sunshine.

Biggest regret: Staying home one night when my friend was sick and being in a rotten mood on a solo bar crawl. Wish I picked myself up enough to enjoy that night.

Going Back: Absolutely, same time next year I think. It's a long way from Canada, but I think I will need a new travel partner next year (or solo) .. it was a bit too much for him :)

Top Tip: Just let loose and enjoy everything about Ibiza! Visit both San Antonio and PDB - both very unique.

Best Moment(s):
Thought I’d give this a mention as these are what tend to live longer in my memory than anything else:

• Well past 0700hrs, Carl Cox turns the energy in the main room up to 11 when he gets on the mic, says: “Oh yes, oh yes Space, here we go, 1, 2, 3, 4” then the kickdrum comes back in and it’s total pandemonium.

• The absolute pinnacle though was when Sven played this, it was pure magic on the terrace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2Oq1J6t70

I swear that all the iPhones and go-pros got simultaneously sucked out of the room into a black hole, people in wheelchairs were able to stand up and dance, a child was immaculately conceived, I dropped my rubik’s cube and it completed itself. Stunning.
:rolleyes: OMG .
xxxxxx A-M-A-Z-I-N-G xxxxxx :cool: :)

I only go over once a year which means you forget what it really feels like to be in those rooms with that music playing but moments like that stay with me forever. Just have to keep going back to top them up!

I predict my best (and only) day/night out will be October 17th chiringuito closing party after party at Bhs..:cool:

Going back?: Definitely - hopefully a week in both July and Sep next year. July simply for the weather and Sep since it's meant to be abit quieter although even when driving around the island i found it to be still very busy but after speaking to some taxi drivers they were saying it had calmed down since Aug.

June or early July before the schools break up are often great for exploring - very long nights mean you get extra daylight, not rushed if you've slept in after clubbing the night before, and probably about the same as early September in terms of numbers. You can get rain but I didn't see any and it was amazing weather this year :D :cool:. I find the nights chilly in September, not at all happy without long sleeved top - just back from South of France and was the same, even had a padded gilet on with a long sleeve top to eat outside comfortably after dark. 1st week of July is probably the best of everything unless you are very unlucky with the weather.

Have been looking at the first or second week in July and then second or third week in Sep. I've been 3 times in Sep now i think and every time the weather has been different !

Back