Best bar:

Best place to eat:

Money spent:

Biggest regret:

Going back?:

Top tip:

Dates you were there: 3rd - 7th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jet, PDB

Club nights visited: Friday, Pete Tong @ Pacha. Sunday DJ Mag Party @ Space. Monday DC10.

Best night: Space and DC10.

Worst night: Saturday, didn't make it out as was to rough from the Friday.

Best bar: Bora Bora.

Best place to eat: Didn't do a lot of it this weekend so can't really comment.

Money spent: $600 Euro + flight & hotel

Biggest regret: Over doing the Friday

Going back?: Yes, when the body and bank will allow it.

Top tip: Try and eat whilst you are there.

Dates you were there: 18-21 febuary

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): maritimo figueretes

Club nights visited:somni and grial

Best night: grial on saturday

Worst night: sunday crashed at 10:30pm after not much sleep friday&sat

Best bar: chaos in fig for reasons Mc might know;)

Best place to eat: la cava

Money spent:flights&hotel 320euro for 2ppl dublin via barca.400-500 on food,drink ect

Biggest regret: not going in winter before..:D

Going back?: oh yes.:)

Top tip:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates you were there: 4th - 8th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Algarb (Playa de'n Bossa)

Club nights visited: Fri (Pete Tong) Sat (Hed Kandi) Sun (Judgement Sunday) Mon (Tiesto) Tues (Flower Power)

Best night: Hed Kandi/Tiesto

Worst night: None

Best bar: Cocos

Best place to eat: All inclusive!

Money spent: 500 euros + flights and accom

Biggest regret: Not having more time

Going back?: In July

Top tip: Share water and buy tickets before hand not on the door.

Dates you were there: 27th May - June 3rd 2011

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Victoria, Talamanca

Club nights visited: Pure Pacha, Space Opening Party, Rejekts @ Space, Subliminal Pacha

Best night: Pure Pacha

Worst night: briefly went in f me I'm famous to say goodbye to a friend.... luckily we didn't pay for the experience

Best bar: Tantra

Best place to eat: light snack it had still got to be Passion in Playa Den Bossa for the fantastic milk shakes and smoothies! oh the Thai Chicken burger yum! before a night out if you're going to Pacha then eating at the restaurant's a no brainer and the Sushi is lovely!

Money spent: £900

Biggest regret: still not making it to DC10

Going back?: yup still loads I havent seen yet

Top tip: Get a car, see the island it's beautiful, do Benirras for sunset and have a nice evening swim

Dates you were there: 28th May - 30th May 2011

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Abrat, Cala d'es Molo (allegedly - one bag made it up to the room from the car boot anyway..)

Club nights visited: Ushuaia Beach Hotel opening party (Sat), Just House @ Aura [Ernesto Altés](Sat)

Best night: Just House @ Aura - really great night.

Worst (part-)night: Ushuaia Beach Hotel opening party - hyped-up let-down (review posted elsewhere) - stayed for under 2 hours and fled to Aura to regain my love of human-kind after getting fleeced for 60Euros entry and 18Euros for a drink at the bar with a 25-minute wait.

Best bar: Yemanja - chilling with a bottle of champagne on the beach to very cool vibes.

Best places to eat: for overall experience - Yemanja or Amante. Scrambled egg and fresh orange juice breakfast at Cafe Mambo hit the spot too.

Money spent: still daren't look - probably about a grand hitting it fairly hard for a couple of days (no VIP) - mostly booze and various forms of all-night entertainment ..

Biggest regrets: Spoiling cherished memories of Ushuaia by hitting the Opening Party at their new tinseltown creation ... Maybe should have made an effort to go to Space opening too but got carried away 'lovin in Ibiza' after a perfect Sunday afternoon at Benirras.

Going back?: too right - 30th June - 2nd July and probably September full moon.

Top tip: Previous post is spot on - do Benirras on a Sunday if you can - arrive early for a parking space and jug of Sangria in Restaurant 2000. Swim naked off the rocks as the drum beats build and the sun goes down.

Swim in the sea again in the early morning on your way home from clubbing - gets you right as rain for a quick snooze, morning wakeboarding, breakfast and a glorious Ibiza day ahead !

Dates you were there: 27/5/11 - 4/6/11

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bossa Mar Apartments, Playa Den Bossa (apart of Jet complex)

Club nights visited: Too many, but i'll mention them anyway:
IMS Grand Finale @ Dalt Vila (Fri), Thanks Fu*k Its Friday @ Sankeys (Fri), Ushuaia Opening Party (Sat), Space Opening Party (Sun), Circoloco Opening Party @ DC10 (Mon), Pacha Residents Night (Mon), Rejekts @ Space (Tue), Sankeys (Tue), Subliminal Opening Party @ Pacha (Wed), Kehakuma Opening Party @ Space (Thu), Thanks Fu*k Its Friday @ Sankeys (Fri), All Gone Pete Tong @ Pacha (Fri)

Best night: Circoloco Opening Party @ DC10

Worst night: Rejekts @ Space (too empty)

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: Jet restaurant (the only place I ate outside)

Money spent: 2000 Euros

Biggest regret: Not going to Eden opening

Going back?: Indeed - Closing parties 25/9/11 - 4/10/11

Top tip: Make sure to book Ibiza twice per year cause once is certainly not enough! :p

Dates you were there: June 11th >16th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bellamar

Club nights visited: SHM Pacha

Best night: SHM Pacha

Worst night: Never a bad night in Ibiza...very quiet compared to usual 8)

Best bar: Mambo & Del Mar (Sanchez Pre-party) :p

Best place to eat: Mambo

Money spent: 800 Euros

Biggest regret: None, just a short break before my wedding

Going back?: August 17th> 30th for our honeymoon/10th visit (Palidum Palace):):)

Top tip Look for bargins for tickets

Dates you were there: Sat 11/6 - Fri 17/6, 4th year on the trot.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Ebano Apartments, PDB.

Club nights visited:

Space - We Love Opening (Sun)
Pacha - SHM + Tinie Tempah (Restaurant beforehand)
Eden for old times sake on Wednesday, not the best music but a good vibe.
Amnesia - Cream Opening

Best night: Very tough call for me, absolutely loved We Love @ Space this year, the vibe and energy around the place at certain times was something to behold but came away from Amnesia having loved every single second of it. Thank you to Laidback Luke for his set and PVD for pushing me onwards!

Worst night: Saturday after a few drinks at Bora Bora both myself and friend are adamant we had Sangria that was laced with something. By who or when we do not know!

Queue black out of 4 hours neither of us not remembering a thing after it and him being sick from 3am til' 9. Niceee! We had only had 4 San Miguels beforehand also with plenty of water. Very puzzled. All was ok in the end thank Christ.

Best bar: Bora Bora. Needn't say more.

Best place to eat: Pacha. Apart from us spending far too much, the food and service was sublime, as was my drunken grin leaving!

Money spent: 750 Euros. Kept costs right down by doing supermarket home made lunches, splitting taxi costs with strangers, never being up in time for breakfast and partying on at Bora Bora before most nights with San Miguels and Desperados. How I miss the place already!

Biggest regret: Not being able to make the Amnesia opening due to potential spikeage and not doing one more night to head to Pete Tong @ Pacha or Supermartxe opening. Of course the hugest regret.. not staying out there forever!

Going back?: Breaks my heart but wont be able to do my 5th year in a row next year unless the bookmaker is good to me! Off to Canada to work for a year next Jun/Jul, so my return will likely be in 2013 unless I can do the closings on a budget! Never say never

Top tip: Enjoy life. Enjoy people. Enjoy Ibiza. Don't let PR bog you down, don't let the small things get in the way. No matter the night and the DJ the experience is what you make it 8)

Dates you were there: Thurs 16th - Sat 18th June (Just came over for Cream opening)

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): La Sirena, San an Bay (Really basic and not massively impressed tbh but it was for 2 days, it was all inclusive and we only used the room to sleep briefly)

Club nights visited: Cream opening, Garlands

Best night: Cream!!! Probably one of my favourite Creams ever and i've been to about 20 over the last 15 visits. Sander, PvD and John O'Callaghan had the main room packed and absolutely bouncing. We were upstairs so we kept popping back and forward to the terrace... the last 2 guys on in there were awesome as well.

Worst night: Didn't have one. We were there for only 2 nights and 3 days so we sort of overdid it Thursday day/night (we had a table booked @ Pacha on the Friday and planned to do Pure Pacha or jump in a cab and go to Gareth Emery @ Space but we went for a kip after sunset and slept until about 1.30am) so we went to Garlands and it was a great and cheap night

Best bar: One of our favourites is Tulp. We had Strawberry Mojitos lying in a hammock at sunset on the Friday. Very chilled

Best place to eat: Eat??? We had 2 tables booked at Pacha and Khumaras but made neither of them because we were too busy partying

Money spent: 800 Euros between us

Biggest regret: Missing out on Khumaras. I had booked it a week before we left as a surprise and we got a bit carried away and missed it.

Going back?: Yip. August 10th for 17 days

Top tip: You can never take enough money :D

_________

Dates you were there: 15th June - 22nd

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Bergantin (San Antonio Bay)

Club nights visited: Subliminal Invasion @ Pacha / Cocoon @ Amnesia

Best night: Hard to choose, but i think it had to be Subliminal at Pacha!

Worst night: It was my friends first time, so i took him through the west end! I really don't enjoy the place at all... very seedy!

Best bar: Bay bar and Cafe Mambos

Best place to eat: We didn't really eat out, but Tulp do nice food!

Money spent: £700 for the week.

Biggest regret: Loosing my camera on Benirras beach on Sunday night. I got far too messy with the hippies and ended up leaving my camera behind :(

Going back?: Next year for sure

Top tip: Take your own drinks down to the sunset cafe's and sit on the rocks / steps drinking! Much cheaper and you can still hear the music from the bars :D

Dates you were there: 8th June - 22nd June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bellamar, San An Bay

Club nights visited: Pure Pacha Pete Tong 10/06, We Love @ Space 12/06 and Circo Loco @ DC10 13/06

Best night: We Love @ Space, James Zabiela absolutely smashed it!!

Worst night: Wax Da Jam @ Aura (only because I got the times wrong arrived too early and had to leave gutted before it even started!).

Best bar: Tulp

Best place to eat: Tulp

Money spent: 1000 flip flops

Biggest regret: Not finding out the right times for Wax Da Jam @ Aura (damned incorrect facebook listings!!) and not going to Cocoon.

Going back?: Would love to, though it's probably holidays with the family for me from now on rather than clubbing holidays

Top tip: Get wasted so your just as smashed as everyone else and therefore not bothered about people knocking, barging, leaning into you every 5 seconds!

Dates you were there: 8-18 June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Casa Maria in San An, Mira Mola in D'en Bossa, Coral Beach in Es cana

Club nights visited: 8/6 - Fiesta De Aqua at Eden, 10/6 Pacha for All Gone Pete Tong, 12/6 We Love opening

Best night: We Love by far!

Worst night: Eden - in my defence it was free entry and my mate hadnt been before!

Best bar: Tantra in D'en Bossa

Best place to eat: Pacha restaurant, David's

Money spent: 700 euros including taxis to different resorts

Biggest regret: Not making it to Tiesto at Privilege

Going back?: DEFO!!

Top tip: Drink vodka and cherry juice before you go out - its lush, gets you ratted and full of anti-oxidants to help the hangover!!

Dates you were there: 19th-29th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): La Sirena (Kiki Cafe) Highly recomend the place.

Club nights visited:
Cream. Judgement Sunday, Mondays Calling
Best night: Mondays Calling was amazing one of the best nights I've had Mark Knight on top form, Cream was outstanding until Deadrat went all dubstep, Judgement Sunday was a good start to the Holiday with it being a freebie in the V.I.P.

Worst night: First night at Cafe Mambo (documented in full in reviews section)

Best bar:
Plastik
Best place to eat:
Du Na amazing chicken kebabs on hanging skewers.
Money spent: £1600

Biggest regret: Not going to Ibiza Rocks for Fatboy Slim

Going back?: in August hopefully

Top tip:If you like a drink get a workers band from Viva for 3 euro, 2 euro a drink after that.

Dates you were there: June 21st to 25th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Sol Bahia Apartments San Antonio

Club nights visited: Ibiza Rocks & Cream

Best night: Fatboy Slim @ Ibiza Rocks

Worst night: Didn't really have one, Matt Zo's first hour at Cream left alot to be desired though

Best bar: For chilling - Golden Buddah, for messiness - Tropi's on the West End

Best place to eat: Golden Buddah

Money spent: 700EURO (that as 100 over budget)

Biggest regret: Didn't make it out of San An (apart from going to Amnesia)

Going back?: September 14th to 21st, already booked

Top tip: Watch your money, very easy to get carried away on the first few nights

Dates you were there: 17th-29th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): First 5 nights in a private apartement in Cala Vadella the last 7 nights in a private apartement in Playa den Bossa

Club nights visited: Zoo project x 2, Circoloco x 2 and Kehakuma

Best night: Circoloco 27/6 was one of the best night in my Ibiza career. Great people, fantastic atmosphere and the music was awesome
!

Worst night: None really

Best bar: The beach bar at Portinatx beach, supurb mojitos :)

Best place to eat: Fish shack in Talamanca

Worst place to eat: Ushuaia, one of the worst service experiences I ever had, the place was a totally chaos. The only good thing was that they forgot half of the bill.

Money spent: I don´t know and I don´t wanna know

Biggest regret: Not going to Formentera this time either...

Going back?: Of course, 2 weeks for the closings 8)

Top tip: As said many times before, rent a car and explore the island.

Dates you were there: 24th Jun - 2nd Jul

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Es Vive Hotel

Club nights visited: Defected, Flower Power, Circo Loco, Supermartxe

Best night: Cuban Bros at Es Vive HILARIOUS

Worst night: None

Best bar: Bora Bora

Best place to eat: Jet BBQ Moorea for flat chicken

Money spent: about £1500

Biggest regret: Getting the flu and missing Alfredo play in the Es Vive bar

Going back?: 18-30 Sept

Top tip: Dont put bottles of Sambucca on your hotel room bill.....

Dates you were there: 19 Jun -1 July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Osiris, San An

Club nights visited: Judgement Sundays x 2, Fat Boy Slim @ Ibiza Rocks, Armin/BE@ Space,

Best night: Armin @ Space

Worst night: Judgement Sundays 1st week; too much dub step type stuff

Best bar: Itaca, great food & sangria during the day, great atmosphere in the evening
for music and laughs and cheap drinks; tropi bar

Best place to eat: Lunch @ Itaca

Money spent: hotel £725 for 12 days for two of us; £350 for flights for two £1600 spending money between two so total £2675 in total.

Biggest regret: going to Kanya for a meal;it was pants;never again.

Going back?: 18 June 2012 for 10-12 days

Top tip: get the 11.30pm disco bus across to PDB if going to space as the free buses with the tickets tend to leave an hour or so later and the place will be rammed by then.

Dates you were there: 2nd July - 12th July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Playa Den Bossa - Hotel Algarb

Club nights visited: Carl Cox Opening @ Space, Zoo Project, Cafe Ole @ Space, Circo Loco @ DC 10

Best night: Circo Loco

Worst night: Carl Cox purely because money and phone got stolen from girlfriend's bag - it was a brilliant night apart from that.

Best bar: Cafe Mambo

Best place to eat: Burger King

Money spent: 1500

Biggest regret: Not staying longer

Going back?: YES

Top tip: Don't waste 70 Euros on a ticket for Pacha on Mondays and Thursdays. You can hear the same music with the same crowd in the west end every night for free! ;)

Dates you were there: 6th - 13th July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Tropical - San An. Cheap and Clean but a bit noisy. Has a pool, but its public so you have to get down the early and you cant take any food or even a bottle of water with you in there.

Club nights visited: Kehakuma@ Space - Zoo Pre Boat Party/Zoo/Zoo after party@ Privilege - We Love@ Space - Circo Loco@ DC10

Best night: Loved DC 10(Jamie Jones – what can I say) but for best overall music/vibe/space to dance would have to be we love@ space - Zabiela and 2MDJS smashed it!! Plus after the discoteca closed we were ushered into another room ( cant remember exactly which one it was but the music was spot on for time / crowd. Kehakuma was very good too – Steve Lawler was awesome and would recommend it to anyone who likes underground house as the line up looks strong all season.

Worst night: Zoo & the After party @ privilege A great setting but aggy "control" getting in and musically not great. Plus the after party was a big let down too.

Best bar: in San an Golden Budha is nice and chilled place with comfy sofa/bed things outside. Mambo's on our last night was good –(eric prydz played a pre party) In playa den bossa can't remember the name of it ( something like anoahs's just down the road from space - chilled beats and nice reasonable priced pre clubbing cocktails

Best place to eat: Didn't eat at any amazing places Savannah's and Mambo's are overpriced and average food but you pay the location i guess. Any recomendation though for good local food would be great for next time.

Money spent: Hotel & Flights 350 - Fun Money about 1200

Biggest regret: Not getting to DC 10 early enough to get in the terrace to get a good spot and missing Cocoon after again this year. Going to the west end one night – Maybe OK for the young ones but for me it is the worst place on the island – boozed up sunburnt brits fighting/voming/pissing everywhere! I Will NEVER be going back there for a night.

Going back?: Hell yeah mid to late September hopefully - even if I have to sell my battered and bruised body to do so

Top tip: Go with people who like the same sort of nights/music as you - otherwise can lead to some problems - but overall just enjoy every minute.

Additional Comment: Was at Bora Bora on the Sunday - which was great apart from over the course of 4 hours there must have been about 5 or 6 separate fights (mainly brits unfortunately) including one bloke being smashed in the face with a pole!! WERE IS THE LOVE PEOPLE!!!

Back