Talk me through your first day!

Great title for a thread By the way.

Reality: same as hopefully part 1 but end up in hotel room all day and night getting through party supplies and a few bottles of vodka, which one of us bravely bought from the closest mini market. Only to realise in the morning that we wasted the whole first day in the room due to drug paranoia.

Nooooooooo DO NOT DO THIS!

Our plan is to not even call in the party supplies on the first night. ANTS finishes at midnight so no need for them there.

Although judging by most people's opinions on ANTS here maybe I will! I like me a bit of tech house, seem to be in the minority there.

mrs diamond prefers a fade.

Hubby once veeted his whole body 6 weeks before a trip (apparently for even growth....). Never again. Thank fek! He said the worst part about it, besides the pricks when it started growing back, was that his nuts stuck to his legs!

Nooooooooo DO NOT DO THIS!

Our plan is to not even call in the party supplies on the first night. ANTS finishes at midnight so no need for them there.

Although judging by most people's opinions on ANTS here maybe I will! I like me a bit of tech house, seem to be in the minority there.
Haha half joking! Although when I say half this has happened a couple of times before. We are only there for 3 nights so will be making the most of it.

My first day -

Arrive early, room not ready
Go for food and end up sinking 4/5 pints
Moan about how hot it is
Moan about how tired I am
Check in hotel
Fall asleep around pool
Wake up feeling like shit
Get takeaway food (not the meal out as planned)
Go to bar/club and drink far to much with "First dayer" overexcitement

Every bloody year for me!

My first day usually ends up with me saying "No no, I'll be good tonight, take it easy"..........usually ends up with me caning it a little too hard and spending the rest of my holiday regretting it as I'm skint :lol:

This time though, September will be different I promise :D

starts short, but careful barbering sees the style thicken gradually. it allows designs to be cut into the hairstyle. thinking of putting a swag logo in just above the waistband of my kecks

Just a step up from the a guy I saw at a festival with the "A State of Trance" logo shaved into his chest hair :eek:

I’ll be honest. I paid in, bought 3 drinks (2 Heineken for me and vodka for my other half) stayed 40 min and left. The crowd and atmosphere really wasn’t for me. Biggest waste of money I spent on the island lol

Oh no :( I've just had a listen to the Spotlight ANTS playlist on Spotify and am only keen on a handful of the tracks on there. Maybe should avoid then.

We might be able to get guestlist through friend of a friend. If that's the case we'll go, but if we have to pay full price entry looks like we're better off leaving it.

So potentially wide open again on day 1!

What to do, what to do....

Back