Swine Flu

So, I heard a rumor today. One of the girls I work with has an uncle who is a doctor in the U.S. Navy and recieved an internal government note: U.S. - Mexico border is to be shut down on Friday IF more cases are coming up in the U.S. until then. Who knows how accurate that is, but hey it doesn't sound too far fetched!

Oh, and still waiting to hear if our trip to Cancun is cancelled - I'm a little shocked that my company hasn't formally made a decision to cancel yet.

I don't think there's much of a meth problem in Mexico. You're thinking of the US midwest.

And serious cases of flu are treated with strong antiviral drugs, not any of the things you'd find in Sudafed.

Probably, like my doctor gives me Rulide for the flu. Still maybe all this medicine is preventing us from evolving? Maybe people NEED to die so the strongest can survive to breed a stronger race thats immune from the flu, can fly and shoot lasers out of our eyes. .. We as a species really do have a retarded way of prioritising things

So, I heard a rumor today. One of the girls I work with has an uncle who is a doctor in the U.S. Navy and recieved an internal government note: U.S. - Mexico border is to be shut down on Friday IF more cases are coming up in the U.S. until then. Who knows how accurate that is, but hey it doesn't sound too far fetched!

Oh, and still waiting to hear if our trip to Cancun is cancelled - I'm a little shocked that my company hasn't formally made a decision to cancel yet.

Would you go though if you could?

having the big fence doesn't seem to work anyway
every Mexican in American is legally there -aren't they? :lol:

up till now they been infiltrating for work etc
now its to escape the bad flu!

Probably, like my doctor gives me Rulide for the flu. Still maybe all this medicine is preventing us from evolving? Maybe people NEED to die so the strongest can survive to breed a stronger race thats immune from the flu, can fly and shoot lasers out of our eyes. .. We as a species really do have a retarded way of prioritising things

Heil

at least you know it's kosher then!!:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, eugenics based on functionality, is what the dude below and his peeps practiced a while back.
300_l.jpg

Der Fuhrer on the other hand simply had a schtifen for blond hair and blue eyes. An example of how eugenics based on just looks can back fire is best found in the German Shepherd's dog. Most of the the German Shepherd's dogs are FUBAR from functional perspectives, but they look all look like Blondi (der Fuhrer's hund).

Last edited by a moderator:

YOU ****ING SALUTE WHEN YOU SAY THAT!!!! NOW OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! :twisted:

SPARRRRRRRRRRRRTAN!!! finish the line from the movie :lol:

No I didn't mean it in a Hitler way. I just meant it in a kind of, cliche debate way. You know? Everyone bitches now "Oh we live in a cotton society" kind of stuff.

Maybe we need to harden the **** up a bit ......... If I ever have kids, I'm gonna raise them as Spartans.

I think not. As much as I really really want to go, and this is an all expenses paid trip :):!: I don't think it would be worth it right now. What about you? You said you had a trip planned as well?

We are meant to be going Playa Del Carmen on the 20th June but obviously fly into Cancun (which the paper said is deserted at the moment).

I am not sure what to do - everyone at work keeps telling me not to take the risk as Mexico will always be there next year. But this was kind of our last year to have a big holiday.

........... I cant see you feeling any worse than you would after a dose of Ibiza Flu personally....

for many years I thought I would die when I caught that bad boy .....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

god, people are getting ill and dying and all everyone can think about is having their holiday ruined! At least you can cancel it and book somewhere else! To the best of my knowledge you cant postpone death as yet.

:lol:

god, people are getting ill and dying and all everyone can think about is having their holiday ruined! At least you can cancel it and book somewhere else! To the best of my knowledge you cant postpone death as yet.

Don't you start - someones already had a "pop" at me on Facebook for wanting to go away and feeling a bit frustrated about my holiday. I am a terrible person.

Back