swedish house mafia

hi Y'all - yea i am just back from Ibiza (10 amazing days) and i paid 75 euro for FMIF tickets and it was the same deal - we left after 40 minutes due to the crowds and this was at 3am - there was still a Q of ppl trying to get in!

So glad i went to Tiesto on the Monday night (when he used to play in a smaller club cant remember which just at the mo and the crowds got like this he refused to play in it so moved to privilege) there was some strong discussions as my other mates wanted to go to SHM (i feel it is only due to their recent chart song - which is great when mixed by the right DJ) but after we went to FMIF and had to leave they were so happy i put my foot down for the Monday night!

p.s. i did VIP in Pacha on the Friday night (defected) only coz i had met a guy who got me in the previous night at cream and to b fair it would of been great for the FMIF night but for nights when it is not crowded you are sitting watching people enjoy themselves - much better to be down enjoyin urself with the crowd!!

Roll on Ibiza 2011

thx DjDee, do u think il be able to sell my e-tickets for SHM if i get there early (they have my name on them but i hear they dont id)? i just want like 50 euro each for them so we can go see tiesto instead

When i went last year it wasnt too busy, nowhere near as busy as morillo the year before!

Im going next week and idont expect it to be that busy in september so ill probably still go!

Is the VIP area even larger than last year?

When i went last year it wasnt too busy, nowhere near as busy as morillo the year before!

Im going next week and idont expect it to be that busy in september so ill probably still go!

I was in Pacha for SHM and Morillo last year end august/begin september, SHM was much more packed than Morillo.
With what i've heard I think this year I will only go to Morillo (next wednesday!) even if i have to go alone and leave my friend @ SHM (they will not do both) ;-)

it's incomparable how busy it is this year to last.

you will defo sell them for 50 quid i can stick you in touch with an ibiza worker (linekars bar) who can defo sell them for you if you like..... save you the hassle - you wont need pass tcks over until you get money just saves you askin ppl ...let me know

you will love love Tiesto!!! make sure you listen to his latest album before you go - get you in the mood ;)

Hey DjDee :D thats really nice of you i am definitely interested if your friend can sell my tickets I'm totally up for it I think Tiesto would be a better night and since I like him equally as much as SHM i think its def the right choice! Lemme know how to get in touch with your friend I will be on the island from 9/8 through 9/17 and got two tickets to SHM on 9/13 with guest Armand van Helden

Is it still stupidly busy this late in the season? I had Guetta tickets in July but we cancelled them and went to Cream instead because people on here and people we met in Ibiza were saying it was borderline dangerous. Im considering going on the 20th but don't fancy not being able to move for 5 hours

swedish house mafia @ pacha too packed

Went to swedish house mafia @ pacha on 6th sept and it was clearly over sold. I know you expect the place to be packed but this was ridiculous i couldnt even get onto the dancefloor and the tickets where 65 euro each which i dont mind paying if i could have room to move. The music was good fair enough but i dont know how anyone could have a good night crammed into a club like a can of sardines. Anyone been and experienced same thing??

i am going next year from july 5th to 14th and was really looking forward to seeing shm and guetta it will need to be tiesto and cream again:(

Went to swedish house mafia @ pacha on 6th sept and it was clearly over sold. I know you expect the place to be packed but this was ridiculous i couldnt even get onto the dancefloor and the tickets where 65 euro each which i dont mind paying if i could have room to move. The music was good fair enough but i dont know how anyone could have a good night crammed into a club like a can of sardines. Anyone been and experienced same thing??

was there 2 years ago and B4 the big demand came. Enjoyed their sound and there was a great atmosphere a good crowd not too packed about 3/4's full.

Wouldnt go again as all their stuff sounds the same now.

was there 2 years ago and B4 the big demand came. Enjoyed their sound and there was a great atmosphere a good crowd not too packed about 3/4's full.

Wouldnt go again as all their stuff sounds the same now.

I downloaded some of shm and guetta and have to agree that both there stuff sounds much the same as it's been for a while.does anyone know if it's really busy beginning of July or would I be better just trying to catch them and guetta back home in the uk

I downloaded some of shm and guetta and have to agree that both there stuff sounds much the same as it's been for a while.does anyone know if it's really busy beginning of July or would I be better just trying to catch them and guetta back home in the uk

Stay well clear from these nights whilst in Ibiza.

See Axwell when he is away from his mates.

I am going to make this short because it has been mentioned many times before on this website. I had purchased tickets for SHM at Pacha well before the posts started coming in about the insane amount of people that were being let in on Monday nights for the shows. We were there August 2. I would just like to reiterate what many people have said about this night on the island. The club was packed to the point of not being able to move by 1am, still hours before SHM were to even come on. And the amount of areas roped off for "VIP's" is nothing short of rediculous. This is my third time in Pacha and it just seems that although the club is visually beautiful, the club as a whole has taken an extremely greedy attitude and produces nothing but a frusterating experience. I did not even stay to see SHM as the night had already turned into a disaster by 1 - 1:30. People are 100% correct in saying that it has reached a point where the club is dangerous. Looking at the unfortunate event that occurred at the Love Parade, I would hate for something of that sort to happen in the club, but in the case of an emergency, there is no way that people would be able to exit that club effectively. I regret buying my tickets so far in advance, as I wouldn't have even gone seeing everyone else's posts about the night. But when paying 45E each for tickets, it was tough to throw in the trash, and we wanted to make sure it wasn't just an exaggeration. It was definitely not.

That being said, Carl Cox on Tuesday didn't disappoint.
Couldn't agree more, went there early july with Kim Fai and Dirty South on before SHM, was full to the point of me being scared. IMO Ministry being packed when Armin was playing was nothing in comparison to Pacha! :eek:

Back