SW4 Tickets go on sale on 9th March

No it does seem alot but we wouldn't think twice about shoving 50 quid up our hooters in around 15 mins so for a day out it ain't too bad.

Speak for yourself, I can think of better ways to amuse myself with 50 quid :lol:
Re the tickets, sounds quite expensive, but if it is real quality fun and music, actually quite good value...

The thing that did it for me was the vibe more than anything - something I have not seen outside of Ibiza, huge amount of friendly smiley loved up people - even security and the police were spot on - not a single tw*ted toerag within smacking distance - just good, grown up fun with lots of likeminded people enjoying themselves in the sun for a few hours - my type of fun day to be honest...

Its rare not to see any trouble making element at an outdoor session in my book - so I thoroughly embraced it...... even the tube journey back to the city was fun packed (probably not for the lonely goth on the tube who looked traumatised by the amount of dance monkeys on his tube until he got off at Borough) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I spent 90 quid to get a ticket from a tout when I went to SW4 a couple years ago. Granted, that was because I only found out I was definitely going to be in town a couple of days in advance, and it was all sold out by then.

I balked at the price at first, but in the end I was glad I did it. Had a great afternoon randomly running into several Spotlighters and meeting other people, lying around on the grass, and hearing some pretty good sets. The Moment will stick in my mind forever - when Carl Cox came on and the heavens immediately opened up and dumped a days' worth of rain on us in about 10 minutes.
(big thanks to Mark Sun & co. for taking care of me that evening... was a bit out of it by the end!)

Anyway, I think 50 pounds is a fair price for the event.

£90!! Bejesus!

It seems to me the main reason why people like it is because they get to "roll around on the grass" with various other loonies.
You can go to any park and do that! For free! :lol:

Well I got mine tickets at the cheaper rate of £35 each which isnt that bad imo. Its the funking booking charge of £4.40 a ticket then £2.50 delivery charge ( email or post) that annoys me!

£90!! Bejesus!

It seems to me the main reason why people like it is because they get to "roll around on the grass" with various other loonies.
You can go to any park and do that! For free! :lol:

Unfortunately, there's no room because of the chavs and tramps already rolling around in our parks oop north.... :lol::lol:

So, if someone is on ignore, can you see the quoted text of their messages if someone you are not ignoring replies to them? It's all very confusing :lol:

Seriously, every event or whatever discussed here the same thing happens. It's too expensive, it's not as good as it used it be, blah blah blah. £50 for a day out is alot of money ?! Dunno where you lot been hiding, when we all piss money up the wall like there's no tomorrow I don't think this is bad at all. I've spent £50 in alot worse ways than this before on many occassions so I personally think it's a steal.

Seriously, every event or whatever discussed here the same thing happens. It's too expensive, it's not as good as it used it be, blah blah blah. £50 for a day out is alot of money ?! Dunno where you lot been hiding, when we all piss money up the wall like there's no tomorrow I don't think this is bad at all. I've spent £50 in alot worse ways than this before on many occassions so I personally think it's a steal.

exactly.

getting our tickets at the weekend....8)

looking forward to seeing you all there and adding to my spotlighter count :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back