SW4 Tickets go on sale on 9th March

David Guetta
Eric Prydz
Mark Knight
Timo Maas
Steve Lawler
Nic Faniculli

All added.

Sorry Ferd (if you are out there) meant to get back to you yesterday.

Im all for a bit of fromage mate in the right time and place, its just that he who shall not be names is the anti house. everything he does is against the original spirit of house music.

Luckily there are plenty decent acts to save us.

You can get me that pimms you owe me.

Well as long as I can avoid him ill be happy.

It's ok, he'll be on towards the end and you'll probably be sleeping under a tree by then.

Liam, cool thanks for that. Loving the line-ups, but the Gallery tent will probably top it if you're a trance man ;)

I do think The End and the GU tent will be quite similar musically. No bad thing I guess as it should spread out the crowds.

It's ok, he'll be on towards the end and you'll probably be sleeping under a tree by then.

Liam, cool thanks for that. Loving the line-ups, but the Gallery tent will probably top it if you're a trance man ;)

I do think The End and the GU tent will be quite similar musically. No bad thing I guess as it should spread out the crowds.

No, strictly Guetta for me. Wish he was on all day.:lol:

I agree with the tents being pretty similar and will space out the crowd. Which as you say is a good thing. Should be a good day.

Your probably right mate. ;)

Saw Hawtin was added so bit the bullet anf got 2 tickts. Had a voucher for 50quid so 20 each isnt bad. Basially its the Shake It and GU tents for me.Praying for sunshine!!!8)8)

Saw Hawtin was added so bit the bullet anf got 2 tickts. Had a voucher for 50quid so 20 each isnt bad. Basially its the Shake It and GU tents for me.Praying for sunshine!!!8)8)

Good man. Always great fun in the sun :D

Did you go Pupps?

I see someone is running parties in Newcastle for Cream.

Nope and I am glad I didnt - no one was playing out so I was kind of gutted about not being there.

Danny Howells the previous week - 650 in tops When we were there a week or so back for Nick Warren - he was a no show but Dave Seaman was on in the main room - 550 in all night....

Its shocking man - I cant even work out where everyone else goes now - unless the Credit Crunch is really bad up here - they must be going to the random townie club nights which are playing Dance Nation CD's :confused: .....the numbers in the clubs are shocking up here at the moment

Yeah - saw that at Digital for Cream - at least I know where the 19 - 24 year olds will be on that night LoL

I think a few of the big clubs down here ain't exactly having it their own way. Too pricey etc.

People prefering smaller parties and also indoors sheenanigans rather than paying through the nose (or up it) for a 'superclub'!

Time some of the clubs gave a bit back to lure people, cheap drinks, entry etc. Doubt they will but you never know.

I think a few of the big clubs down here ain't exactly having it their own way. Too pricey etc.

People prefering smaller parties and also indoors sheenanigans rather than paying through the nose (or up it) for a 'superclub'!

Time some of the clubs gave a bit back to lure people, cheap drinks, entry etc. Doubt they will but you never know.

Exactly - they could take on some of the Ibiza strategies - buy your ticket in advance - get a free drink (or two as the drinks arent quite so pricey as on the White Isle).

We have done some cracking small parties recently, intimate, low maintenance, free and rammed - quality music too!

Its the way forward .....

Without a doubt mate. The parties indoors at the Pleasuredome are legendary!!

To be fair when you think how much SW4 is, good value for a day of mis-behaving.

You down for the whole weekend?

Without a doubt mate. The parties indoors at the Pleasuredome are legendary!!

To be fair when you think how much SW4 is, good value for a day of mis-behaving.

Indeed - free and free drinks all day for lots and lots of quality DJ's - just got to sort out the travel.....

You down for the whole weekend?

Hell yeah! ...............once I wangle that all day meeting on the Friday of course ;)

I am actually looking forward to more little events like this and the upcoming Newcastle Evolution Festival and the Block Party freebie BH think this month than anything else this year...

(Although I did get a pang of longing for the opening parties in Ibiza yesterday when I was chilling with tunes in the garden :confused:)

Back