SW4 Tickets go on sale on 9th March

Looks like our very own Anil is playing.....

James Lavelle ..... 8) I am a happy puppy

HEADLINERS...
Sasha & John Digweed (Back to Back) – UK Festival Exclusive

★MORE DJS JUST ADDED...
Layo & Bushwacka! (The End / Shake It)
Danny Howells (GU)
Nic Fanciulli (GU)
Nick Warren (GU)
James Lavelle (GU)
Jim Rivers (GU)
Anil Chawla (GU)
+ Many more DJs to be announced very soon!

★STAGES HOSTED BY...
The End presents ‘Shake It’
Global Underground
The Gallery

Damn... I'm thinking I really should make the trip. Sweet line-up.
I'd basically just carve out a space in the GU tent for most of the day 8)

Damn... I'm thinking I really should make the trip. Sweet line-up.
I'd basically just carve out a space in the GU tent for most of the day 8)

Come on - you know it makes sense John - how's your travel schedule for late Aug??? 8)

sorry to be Conan (;))

going V this year, last time I went in 2000 apart from the bands, the DJ line up was very strong, is this still the case in recent years and is it likely to be the case this year?

sorry to be Conan (;))

going V this year, last time I went in 2000 apart from the bands, the DJ line up was very strong, is this still the case in recent years and is it likely to be the case this year?

V's DJ line up consists usually of Leroy Thornhill!

You get the odd decent dj in Strongbow rooms or Bacardi tent. Used to be much better though.

sorry to be Conan (;))

V's dj line up normally consist of a few hed kandi rejects and nothing more.

V's dj line up normally consist of a few hed kandi rejects and nothing more.

They had Loose Cannons and Norman Jay one year in the Bacardi tent and Kraft Kuts in the Strongbow but over than it can be pretty woeful. Even worse last year where they moved the Strongbow out in the middle of nowhere. Every time I treked out to it, I was on my own listening to some bloke who looked like Shaggy out of Scooby Doo play Chemical Brothers records! Scratch Perverts were there but didn't fancy the ramble over.

Meanwhile over at the Barcadi Tent everytime I went over, there was too much Brentwood/Essex oi oi saveloy super sharp shooter going on for my liking.

Must admit i remeber norman jay there in 07 8)but after last years farce i'm staying well away it's just a rip off.

Back