SW4 Tickets go on sale on 9th March

True - but I like to factor in the rolling around the grass, with your mates, having a laugh in the sunshine - its the whole day's activities which did it for me.... :lol::lol::lol:

Thats exactly it. Its a pretty sh**e day on paper but its about having fun in the sun with some good pals.

Thats exactly it. Its a pretty sh**e day on paper but its about having fun in the sun with some good pals.

.... and if you cant do that in the middle of Clapham Common on a sunny day with the addition of some very nice coppers and security :oops::oops: with good background music - then when can you do it I ask..??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh I look forward to his musings and no doubt bumping into him at SW4!:lol:

However the woods and mushrooms and chicks is a good shout.

I'll leave the stereo at home though as I will have enough to deal with.

Got our tickets too.

Always been a great day out. Will also argue there's been great sets at SW4 too, like SOS and Nic Fanciulli last year... people should've stayed away from Danny Tenaglia ;)

The trance line-ups are always decent, only problem I have is the sound level but I guess we just have to put up with that.

I was actually agreeing with beckiboo's point that it seems a bit of a ripoff when you can do very similar things for a fraction of the cost.

I was actually agreeing with beckiboo's point that it seems a bit of a ripoff when you can do very similar things for a fraction of the cost.

No it does seem alot but we wouldn't think twice about shoving 50 quid up our hooters in around 15 mins so for a day out it ain't too bad.

It's all about the company too. Me and my beautiful assistant will be strolling round in a confused pickle like state making a nusiance of ourselves to anyone who will listen and those who don't, well we will soon make them.

It's a great day out, but would be greater if it was £20... or £30 even! £50 is just making mugs out of people.

Someone needs to start a new outdoor day festival in London :)

Well why not make it free and give it free bollinger on arrival and have bikini clad babes parading up and down serving up Columbia's finest on silver trays! Strewth!

The cost is £40 for 9 hours - £4.40 an hour. Not bad. Won't even get you a skinny late in some s****y coffee shops.

The organisers are doing it to make money as is the DJ who is being a paid a few grand to be flown over by business class and be put in a 5 star hotel. It is not 1 dj playing either is it. 4 tents/stages x how manty DJs on each?? It all adds up you know.

£40 for a day out ain't bad in my opinion. You go to a football match nowadays and you will pay more than that for 90 mins!! You go and see the white man in the mask with monkey at the O2 and you will pay a lot more too. You go out for a meal and will spend about that in an hour.

Well why not make it free and give it free bollinger on arrival and have bikini clad babes parading up and down serving up Columbia's finest on silver trays! Strewth!

The cost is £40 for 9 hours - £4.40 an hour. Not bad. Won't even get you a skinny late in some s****y coffee shops.

The organisers are doing it to make money as is the DJ who is being a paid a few grand to be flown over by business class and be put in a 5 star hotel. It is not 1 dj playing either is it. 4 tents/stages x how manty DJs on each?? It all adds up you know.

£40 for a day out ain't bad in my opinion. You go to a football match nowadays and you will pay more than that for 90 mins!! You go and see the white man in the mask with monkey at the O2 and you will pay a lot more too. You go out for a meal and will spend about that in an hour.

It's more expensive than a West Ham game as you well know! Plus it's 8hrs not 9 - 1pm - 9pm - and they always open late.

I just think it's a shame they've gone from £15 to £50 in a matter of a few years.

completely agree mate..

at the end of the day £50 for 9 hours of fun is cheaper than £15 for 6 hours of mediocrity like some club nights.
Like you say, this is what you pay other forms of entertainment like footy, concerts or theatre and this actually lasts much longer.

Eau contraire Miss Beckiboo - Ham seats go up to around £67 I believe. Unless Wigan or Bolton are in town then they are free with the evening standard.

Everything opens fashionably late. You girls should know all about being late!;) And you cost a damn sight more than a bullseye!!

It's a great day out, but would be greater if it was £20... or £30 even! £50 is just making mugs out of people.

Someone needs to start a new outdoor day festival in London :)

I occasionally go to the innocent all dayer at Regent's Park, which sometimes has good artists - think it's a fiver for the day

wireless and the somerset house gigs are the other events I look out for.

stokeyfest in clissold park is a right laugh as well on a hot day - although the music is a bit gash sometimes (given it is a council freebie)

No it does seem alot but we wouldn't think twice about shoving 50 quid up our hooters in around 15 mins so for a day out it ain't too bad.

It's all about the company too. Me and my beautiful assistant will be strolling round in a confused pickle like state making a nusiance of ourselves to anyone who will listen and those who don't, well we will soon make them.

See you by the Gallery Tent for a promenade then with you and your lovely assistant :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speak for yourself, I can think of better ways to amuse myself with 50 quid :lol:
Re the tickets, sounds quite expensive, but if it is real quality fun and music, actually quite good value...

Back