Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 21st September

I should be there. I have to return my rental car at the airport earlier that day so I just have to make my way back to San An.

5PM @ Golden Buddha on the 21st? I've tried to read back through the thread to see how we will will look for each other but I don't seem to see any consensus. I'll be the loud American guy with a drink in each hand. If I see another loud American guy with a drink and each hand I will make sure to distinguish myself by smacking the bartender in the face or dropping my pants. That is, unless you have a better idea...

My name is Mike by the way.

i like mike lol

okay so can we have a hands up on who will atending this meet.
just add your name to this list,

Heather and Tim
ClubbinYankee
Phil and friends

c00kie plans to make it, but as I'm heading to Carl Cox the night I arrive I may be a bit worse for wear:rolleyes:

Stu is the name and 3 weeks today till I fly out:D

Club Nights!

Well what club nights are you all heading too? So far we have planned Ibiza Rocks on the 21st Cream Closing on the 22nd (a must) and Hed Kandi closing on the 24th. Ofcourse this could all change... you know what ibiza is like 8)

club nights and meet up

we are defo avoiding ibiza rocks on 21st as hate n&tw, were point 14th for madness! were also going to cream closing. on top of that will also be some circoloco and we love!
as for the meet up, can everyone going add there name to the list because at the moment its a small list of almost all men. wheres the ladies?

20th - Pukka Up and Carl Cox

21st - meeting you lovely people

22nd - Cream

23rd - day off

24th - Zoo Project and Defected

25th - We Love Sundays

26th - Circo Loco

I'm now arriving a day earlier so I'm doing the following

20th - Carl Cox
21st - Spotlight meet up
22nd - Cream closing!!!!!!!
23rd - Recovering as I fly out early on the 24th:(

Good to see a few of us meeting on the 21st are all going to Cream8)

You going on the San An Pukka Up party?

PDB mate. Could meet up at Carl Cox though, we have to be in early doors with the wrist bands.

I take it you are on the San An one? My mate is on it, look out for a 5'7, 36 year old with brummy with short dark hair.

I'm now arriving a day earlier so I'm doing the following

20th - Carl Cox
21st - Spotlight meet up
22nd - Cream closing!!!!!!!
23rd - Recovering as I fly out early on the 24th:(

Good to see a few of us meeting on the 21st are all going to Cream8)

A second hook up is on the cards then.

PDB mate. Could meet up at Carl Cox though, we have to be in early doors with the wrist bands.

I take it you are on the San An one? My mate is on it, look out for a 5'7, 36 year old with brummy with short dark hair.

I've not decided yet, if I'm going to do it, but def going to Carl Cox:)

we are defo avoiding ibiza rocks on 21st as hate n&tw, were point 14th for madness! were also going to cream closing. on top of that will also be some circoloco and we love!
as for the meet up, can everyone going add there name to the list because at the moment its a small list of almost all men. wheres the ladies?
i am so jel of you seeing madness! they should av done the closing party. We'll see how it goes for ibiza rock as it is our first day and we might be having too much fun at the meet up! :D

i am so jel of you seeing madness! they should av done the closing party. We'll see how it goes for ibiza rock as it is our first day and we might be having too much fun at the meet up! :D

I can guarantee we will be more fun than Noah and the bloody Whale! So annoyed that they are on for the closing.

16th- Come together
17th- Hed Kandi...Maybe...Anyone have any experience there?
18th- Judgement Sunday Closing
19th- CircoLoco and Cocoon
20th- Carl Cox Closing
21st- Spotlight meet up and then who knows...
22nd- Cream Closing

I am counting down the days now...

Back