Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 21st September

heatherp6

Now that got your attention
this is a thread for 21st September meet up,in San antonio, can you all add your names to the list, and we can then decide, where and when we can meet,
If people put down their choices of where theyd like to meet up,then we can sort it out, really looking forward to it now, I,ll start the ball rolling, our names are

Heather and Tim

I'll be there with my hubs. We'll be the scared looking honorary virgins so you'll all have someone to laugh at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hally is the 21ST a good idea if youre planning on doing Ibiza Rocks that night, unless we meet up about 5pm.

so do people want to meet in San An or PBD. we,re quite happy to travel over to PBD, if the majority of people want to meet there

Can we make it San An? We could make it about 5pm, take in a few drinks and a sunset? x

We can still meet up if you want Blue , before you go home x just a smaller meet for those of us around at that time, whereabouts is the hotel youre staying in.

so far the 21st there will be 6 of us maybe more, woohoooooooo, we just need to decide where we,re going to meet, to relax and enjoy the sunset

who will still be there on the weekend of the 24th and 25th?

We are planning on Mambo's on Saturday then off to Pacha for Defected, if we buy our tickets at Mambo we can get their free bus to the club 8)

You are just around the corner from us then Andy. I will have a fresh Mojito waiting for you on your arrival!

You are just around the corner from us then Andy. I will have a fresh Mojito waiting for you on your arrival!

nice one, we arrive 10.40am on the Saturday, just in time for a mojito ;)

Back