Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 21st September

I think we're going to Es Vive at 12 noon then to Golden Buddha for 5ish then back to Es Vive later :rolleyes:

Or at least you and me are Hally :lol:

Is that the plan? I would be more than happy to, you might have to carry me home later though (I am only 10st 10) :D

Now, now ... if a strong gust of wind would blow him away a breeze would lift me up and whisk me across the Channel ..

Has c00kiemonster been eating too many cookies :eek:;)

Ill let everyone else decide that one tomorrow at the GB meet up at 5pm lol.
Not sure ill make the pool party at es vive, but deffo plan to be there later on though:)

Got to the Golden Buddha bar late at around 7 o'clock, but it was quite full so couldn't identify the group. (if anybody was there at that time?)

Got to the Golden Buddha bar late at around 7 o'clock, but it was quite full so couldn't identify the group. (if anybody was there at that time?)

Yeah they were there, as I didn't arrive till after 9pm and some were still there, it was easy to find them as the place was empty by this time :)

We didn´t get there, our flight was delayed. We met up on Saturday though and had a top night at Pacha!

Pacha was my favourite night, out of the two i spent there anyway ha ha, great to meet everyone, you were all such brilliant people, mucho love to you all :)

Mine too, then DC10 which would have been even better if you all had been there. Our little Pacha 'VIP' area was dead good!

Mine too, then DC10 which would have been even better if you all had been there. Our little Pacha 'VIP' area was dead good!

ha ha our 'VIP' area was the greatest, especially with Hally our blonde bar lady ha ha

Back