Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 21st September

You will all be overjoyed to know we are not doing Ibiza Rocks now so you have me all evening :D

okay so can we have a hands up on who will atending this meet.
just add your name to this list,

Heather and Tim
ClubbinYankee
Phil and friends
Bunny and friends
cookiemonster

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be there. I have to return my rental car at the airport earlier that day so I just have to make my way back to San An.

5PM @ Golden Buddha on the 21st? I've tried to read back through the thread to see how we will will look for each other but I don't seem to see any consensus. I'll be the loud American guy with a drink in each hand. If I see another loud American guy with a drink and each hand I will make sure to distinguish myself by smacking the bartender in the face or dropping my pants. That is, unless you have a better idea...

My name is Mike by the way.

I will be the camp guy in a vest and a straw hat with pink flowers on it, talking loudly about himself and maybe singing the 'The Safety Dance'.

I will be there early to provide a meet and greet service (at least until I get bored).

Phil

I,ll be the frumpy fat one, thats a midget, my hubby is taller than me with blonde hair, his hair will probably be in a ponytail

Back