Summer Transfers

I think swp will stay, but then again, what do I know, what does anyone know? I think the team he selected from on sat night is pretty much the squad he will name for the season, notable absences from that are santa cruz, bellamy and Ireland, looks like Jo could be getting a 2nd chance.........for now anyway, however should we get balotelli and milner in............................

Never really thought SWP was all that TBH.

Happy to be wrong, but aside from a few exciting bursts down the wing, he's always come across as inconsistent and in&out of games. JJ will have seen more of him though so happy to be proved otherwise (if he signs of course!).

Crouch should never have been sold IMHO. Think of the goals we would have had if he'd been up front instead of Ngog.

Never really thought SWP was all that TBH.

Happy to be wrong, but aside from a few exciting bursts down the wing, he's always come across as inconsistent and in&out of games. JJ will have seen more of him though so happy to be proved otherwise (if he signs of course!).

Crouch should never have been sold IMHO. Think of the goals we would have had if he'd been up front instead of Ngog.

hes a player you become a fan of only if you watch him a lot, mainly because of his workrate and willingness to tackle back, felt sorry for him last year as he keeps getting played on the left, he's better on the right, also not sure of his 1st team chances this season since arrival of silva and possibly milner, got a hell of a shot on him and in light of that he should shoot more, but a great player and asset to any club.

hes a player you become a fan of only if you watch him a lot, mainly because of his workrate and willingness to tackle back, felt sorry for him last year as he keeps getting played on the left, he's better on the right,................ but a great player and asset to any club.

Sounds just like Kuyt for us. Not prolific but one of, if not the hardest working player on the pitch.

Mesut Ozil to Man U?

Someone in their website team certainly thinks so!

from the Man U website

(not sure how long it will stay up, but it's a placeholder page with his name on it...)

Sounds just like Kuyt for us. Not prolific but one of, if not the hardest working player on the pitch.

thing is, you don't want hard working players - well, you do, but you know what i mean - you know quality players fulfilling their potential.

if you want hard workers, get some cross country champs or boxers or any random half fit fan.........they'd work their bollox off.

if you have players that can control the ball (in all senses of the word), players like kuyt are redudant.

change the last digit as it throws up all types of different players inc benzema, balotelli, khedira etc
And Schneider
Interesting!
Website admins preparing for any eventuality?
Or Man Utd ploy to strike fear in the hearts of execs and agents working on transfers? :lol:

I had also linked his resignation and the vacant Villa post, but according to his statement he is retiring from football with immediate effect.

I had an argument with a fella who who thought Coppell would be good over West Ham!

I said first sign of any bother he would be off or he would croak it on the touchline over there!

Back