Summer Transfers

cool...i see now.... £500k a week ....8)
i think he is a fantastic player and could sway the title in Citys direction!!!

hope it does happen..... dying to see City become the number 1 and biggest team in manchester ;)

Im praying too

:lol:

CAN I REMIND YOU ALL...That Zlatan himself was bought by me in Championship Manager 00/01 as a plucky 17 year old Swede from Hammarby (or something)...I Nurtured his career in the early days, and frankly feel this recent offer is more to do with the nurturing he had in my ChampMan Glasgow Rangers side.

I sold him to Real Madrid for £32 mil, then bought him back for nada 3 seasons later as he announce he was "pleased to be working with Dan x again" and join up with Joe Cole and Gavin Holligan.

I feel proud with every advance his career makes, and this move to Man City woudl merely be the icing on the cake.

Moy love if this would be true could only ever be mirrored by Keegan himself. :D:D:D

If the figures being quoted are true, then I'm going to abandon footy and follow another sport. I'm getting fed up with it at the moment. F***ing joke.

Hmmm what paper is this in?..............The Wapping liar??

lets not question that source then eh? :rolleyes:

Jeeesus, for such an intelligent bunch who probably wouldn't believe 99% of the crap published in that rag, as soon as its a Man City exclusive its a virtually done deal.

If we sign IbrahimovicI will post a picture of my cock entering robhinos backide!!!!

Hmmm what paper is this in?..............The Wapping liar??

lets not question that source then eh? :rolleyes:

Jeeesus, for such an intelligent bunch who probably wouldn't believe 99% of the crap published in that rag, as soon as its a Man City exclusive its a virtually done deal.

If we sign IbrahimovicI will post a picture of my cock entering robhinos backide!!!!

Didnt read it in paper, and would never buy that rag. Twas on tinternet.

As for if he signs, if he does sign can you post a picture of your cock entering your ass, that'd be interesting !!

Didnt read it in paper, and would never buy that rag. Twas on tinternet.

As for if he signs, if he does sign can you post a picture of your cock entering your ass, that'd be interesting !!

on tinterweb maybe but sourced from it Ill wager

as for my cock it will reach as well :lol:;)

ahh the return of Dans Veron-City rumour, well it was due an outing , must be a couple of months since you last posted it :lol:
Just get used to it, JJ. If what the newspapers wrote were to be even half-believed, we would have a squad of 150 players by now!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CAN I REMIND YOU ALL...That Zlatan himself was bought by me in Championship Manager 00/01 as a plucky 17 year old Swede from Hammarby (or something)...I Nurtured his career in the early days, and frankly feel this recent offer is more to do with the nurturing he had in my ChampMan Glasgow Rangers side.

I sold him to Real Madrid for £32 mil, then bought him back for nada 3 seasons later as he announce he was "pleased to be working with Dan x again" and join up with Joe Cole and Gavin Holligan.

I feel proud with every advance his career makes, and this move to Man City woudl merely be the icing on the cake.

Moy love if this would be true could only ever be mirrored by Keegan himself. :D:D:D

Milner to be unveiled in the next 24 hours. And Maurenn has just signed Mesut Ozil for less than half of what Citeh are paying Villa :confused: I know its to do with only a year left on his contract, but it seriously make Ozil a shrewd buy (if he works out)

Oh and I'm glad Maurenn snatched him form under Whiskey noses (er) nose :lol:

I see Bellamy has signed for the "club he supported as a boy"..

Strange, as that's what he said when he moved to Anfield.

Bellend.

I feel proud with every advance his career makes, and this move to Man City woudl merely be the icing on the cake

I assume you googled 'cheap players on champ man' then - I did and also pulled off a mega deal with Zlatan. Second only to Ze Roberto & Matthew Etherington in the value stakes!

Milner to be unveiled in the next 24 hours. And Maurenn has just signed Mesut Ozil for less than half of what Citeh are paying Villa :confused: I know its to do with only a year left on his contract, but it seriously make Ozil a shrewd buy (if he works out)

Oh and I'm glad Maurenn snatched him form under Whiskey noses (er) nose :lol:

Did Ozil have form before the world cup? One word, Diouf.

Back