stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Amnesia is pleased to announce the most expected party of the year.
Saturday 14th of May is the day chosen to reopens it doors in a magical night that promises to surprise us at fullest.
More music, unforgettable nights and unique experiences on the magic Ibiza.

This year the tickets will be sold on the entrance of the club!
#AmnesiaOpening #14thMay

:rolleyes: AMNESIA-openingparty this weekend ?!?

are they serious ? almost ZERO info, no lineup, no nothing ...
NOT even mentioned on their website !!!
was a silly idea anyway to advance this party at short notice ...
"most expected party of the year" ... right now it smells more like an inescapable flop

What about the opening party
of Amnesia Ibiza 2016?

A good number of followers of the club Amnesia Ibiza have been affected by sudden changes of date of opening party.

Last February the club Amnesia Ibiza , one of the most famous in Ibiza, announced with great fanfare the opening party , which many were already waiting a long time: the May 28, 2016 . Thus, he added the openings of Ushuaia and Space in a weekend that was to become a party non stop.

With the date marked in red on their calendars, the fervent fans of Amnesia began planning vacations, days off and, most importantly, began to purchase airline tickets or ship that would bring them to one of those known as opening the best parties on the island.

Amnesia-Ibiza.jpg
However
, this time the most forecasters have been less fortunate since March 2, Amnesia Ibiza announced through its website that its opening two weeks ahead . The explanation for this change of dates was somewhat bland and knew little to those who already had everything prepared to attend the event. The company announced that the date went from 28 to 14 May because, among other reasons , "the coincidence of openings in the island." "The organization has decided to take advantage of a unique opportunity to improve the 'Line up' final , which ensure and we promise to reward more than this inconvenience , "read the article published in the news section.

A stir among those who already had everything prepared thus formed to attend the event, they could not believe this. Thus, the networks were filled with mavericks who requested a more convincing explanation than that provided and even refund of the purchased tickets.

Meanwhile, sources in the City of Sant Antoni, claimed to welcometoibiza.es that the only application to which the club had given check to hold the event was on May 28 , despite announcing that it would be 14.

Well, just a few days to May 14, entries for the coveted Opening of Amnesia Ibiza 2016 have not been put on sale (presumably they will on 11 May) and from Amnesia Ibiza avoid referring to the opening date. All I say is that there will be 14 , as advertised on their website.

Everything points to end the date chosen for the opening party of Amnesia Ibiza will be on May 28 , ensuring those who came to other openings in Ibiza not be without one that is sure to be one of the most talked about of the island, the disco Amnesia Ibiza whose poster, as he usually does, is of extraordinary quality.

However, we still have to wait a little longer to see how it will end this topic .
(welcometoibiza)

Once again, Amnesia is pleased to announce the most expected party of the year.
Saturday 14th of May is the day chosen to reopens it doors in a magical night that promises to surprise us at fullest.
More music, unforgettable nights and unique experiences on the magic Ibiza.

This year the tickets will be sold on the entrance of the club!
#AmnesiaOpening #14thMay

:rolleyes: AMNESIA-openingparty this weekend ?!?

are they serious ? almost ZERO info, no lineup, no nothing ...
NOT even mentioned on their website !!!
was a silly idea anyway to advance this party at short notice ...
"most expected party of the year" ... right now it smells more like an inescapable flop

unbelievable. what a bunch of amateurs ...
http://www.amnesia.es/new/110/en/amnesia-confirma-su-opening-party-el-28-de-mayo.html

thIs "explanation" is the best :oops: o_O ... this sentence makes no sense at all:

"AFTER HAVE ANNOUNCED OPENING DATES ON THE 14TH OF MAY
AND DUE THE MASSIVE POPULAR DEMAND RECEIVED IN RECENT DAYS
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
, AMNESIA ANNOUNCES THEIR OPENING DATE ON THE 28TH OF MAY ..."

amnesia´s (obviously non-existent) PR-(disaster)- department should be fired.
wonder how many of their "customers" first booked hotel/flight/etcpp for the 28th of may, then 14th of may ... and now 28th of may again ?

you have to agree that it is a poor show on amnesia's part though Stivi?

People have been messed about on both dates now.

Not that they'll give a crap, but leaves a sour taste

hyte line ups will come out very soon.

of course that whole thing with amnesia moving their opening party twice isn't great, but there's a reason behind it.

hyte line ups will come out very soon.

of course that whole thing with amnesia moving their opening party twice isn't great, but there's a reason behind it.

Well someone is taking the piss out of the punters.

Will be interesting to see who

I understand everyone that thinks that way. but same as with space changing its opening party date last year, it wasn't amnesia's plan to change dates and less so, twice. I can't explain more now.

So gone are the days of the watching the sunset on the beach with a bottle or two then?

I really hope not! Who the hell causes ruckas while listening to the soothing sounds of CDM? I didn't see anything happen.

I think they introduced this rule to give the cops something real they can fine the hooligans in the West End with, who would most likely be carrying drinks.

thIs "explanation" is the best :oops: o_O ... this sentence makes no sense at all:

"AFTER HAVE ANNOUNCED OPENING DATES ON THE 14TH OF MAY
AND DUE THE MASSIVE POPULAR DEMAND RECEIVED IN RECENT DAYS
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
, AMNESIA ANNOUNCES THEIR OPENING DATE ON THE 28TH OF MAY ..."

amnesia´s (obviously non-existent) PR-(disaster)- department should be fired.
wonder how many of their "customers" first booked hotel/flight/etcpp for the 28th of may, then 14th of may ... and now 28th of may again ?

i'll boycott Amnesia for ever :D ,(unless they bring back all ibz legends or old House Music legends in the lineup & not the last 10th decade famous djs :rolleyes: ) an exception made for Music on closing sept 30 :p
ps:Who was there before year 2002 when u can sneak(not my idea i ve followed mates when sayin RUN! as the staff was walking far & saw us entering the club :cool: but didnt find us, guess we'll be dead if they' ll find us:lol: they dont laugh when seeing money slipped away :D) into amnesia club through Bathroom/Wc room :spank:

SUPERMARTXE ...
wonder how anybody can be THAT stupid to voluntarily replace (i think since last season) their great and perfectly fitting flyer-design for their friday´s party @ privilege -
and give you 100% GARBAGE like this ... =>
Supermartxe @ PRIVILEGE 2016
... instead ?!?

ps:
to make things even worse obviously their stage-building-team doesn´t exist anymore ...
and more or less just animated bullshit on big sreens is left ...
liked that party very much ... but really trashy since ca. 2014

Feuckin isla del dinero u wont fool me :lol:
yeah, more dinero for some while the number of homeless people going to caritas asking for help continues growing... not even a gram parsons fan will fool me!!!

a couple of articles appeared in the press today that will give you a reality check:
:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...dad-pitiusa-pierde-bienestar-pese/842601.html
:arrow: http://www.noudiari.es/2016/05/proliferan-las-acampadas-ante-la-falta-de-vivienda-en-ibiza-video/

not all that glitters is gold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back