stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they want to clean the island they should watch more carefully on Drugs Sex connections :rolleyes: & especially money laundering !:eek:
Feuckin isla del dinero u wont fool me :lol:

La Gaia, the gastronomic jewel in the crown of the deluxe five-star Ibiza Gran Hotel
... unveiling its stunning new dining concept, Japeruvian Cuisine ...

no doubt that´s what everybody was waiting for -
ANOTHER "NEW DINING CONCEPT" :spank: ;)

All Sushi 's restaurants are tricks to fool non asian people :D but it works :rolleyes: (if u enjoy real authentic japanese food u wont go to all these sushis's chains :p) wheter in Ibiza, France Paris, but Japeruvian :lol:

Hence my post about Privileges lack of decent events, their marketing and promotions team really needs to sort this out! How much longer can Privilege carry on with this crap!

Didnt they have an equally crap event name a few years ago, 'dont tell my daddy' or something like that lol

Hence my post about Privileges lack of decent events, their marketing and promotions team really needs to sort this out! How much longer can Privilege carry on with this crap!

Didnt they have an equally crap event name a few years ago, 'dont tell my daddy' or something like that lol
Privelege just generally suck.

Went last year and the Que to get in was the worst ever. People could seriously have been crushed. Then inside the club it was still relatively empty.

Once again, Amnesia is pleased to announce the most expected party of the year.
Saturday 14th of May is the day chosen to reopens it doors in a magical night that promises to surprise us at fullest.
More music, unforgettable nights and unique experiences on the magic Ibiza.

This year the tickets will be sold on the entrance of the club!

#AmnesiaOpening #14thMay

:rolleyes: AMNESIA-openingparty this weekend ?!?

are they serious ? almost ZERO info, no lineup, no nothing ...
NOT even mentioned on their website !!!
was a silly idea anyway to advance this party at short notice ...
"most expected party of the year" ... right now it smells more like an inescapable flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back