stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad but it's always the same story in all over the world..

In Paris when i used to work in the famous flea market "puces of clignancourt/st ouen" i've seen people/tramps struggle for a few € each weekend...& shake hands to a few ones (giving stuff i had, cigarettes, smoked salmon , chocolate, fruits & so on as i dont like to give money as they ll spend it on booze ))

There are always two sides to the Coin.
There is the Employer who pays only minimal wages but even worse, there is the Worker who allows himself to be exploited.
And with an endless stream of willing workers this will never change.

I bet the guy in the tent is non local. He could well work somewhere else on the mainland maybe earning less but with lower prices would be able to make a
living. If someone is blinded by the light of Ibiza, it is to their own extent.

If they're putting in pathways or cycle lanes in then I can see why the barriers have been put there. If not, I agree that it has made a nice looking road look grim.

Hopefully there'll be some news in a few weeks as to why those barriers have been put there.

new PACHA MAGAZINE ... what have they done to it ???

ok. it's free. but sadly - compared to it's former glory -
almost a work for the rubbish bin these days :confused::mad::(

new PACHA MAGAZINE ... what have they done to it ???

ok. it's free. but sadly - compared to it's former glory -
almost a work for the rubbish bin these days :confused::mad::(
Picked one up on Saturday......oh dear how sad, like they`ve run out of anything to write about. Pleased though that they found it in their hearts to mention Bodega Los Gatos in the resto- shops-bars section...

Me and the wife went to Nikki beach lady year and had a few cocktails reasonable priced at €12 and stayed for a couple of hours.

I was actually impressed. Didn't get that feeling if it all that is was any snobbery, towie or wannabe crowd.

Music was cool.

I can understand why people wouldn't want to go.

the new pest => weddings @ ibiza

Complaints bad manners at a wedding before Vedrà

A group of visitors were given face to face with this reality when they tried to access the esplanade with the best views of the rock and found it perimetrada by a group of people who blocked the way saying he was going to a wedding

The classic picture is taken from the ravine Vedrà under the tower des Savinar, which every tourist wants to take his stay on the island, has an owner. And the rent.
Yesterday a group of visitors were given face to face with this reality when they tried to access the esplanade with the best views of the rock and found it perimetrada by a group of people who blocked the way saying he was going to a wedding.

For the event chairs were installed forming an amphitheater in front of an altar installed near the cliff, as seen in the images.
People who prevented pass beyond even threatened to attack the group of tourists, as explained to this wording, without any explanation of authorizations that may have to prevent passage.

Councillor of Interior of Sant Josep, Paquita Ribas, explained that apparently the owners of this land had authorized the event and, being a private place, "no problem" for this type of activity "if it does not cause discomfort to the neighbors".

Ribas added that, despite being located on a cliff that falls practically on the sea, this space does not belong to the area of maritime-terrestrial public domain.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2016/06/19/quejas-malos-modos-boda-vedra/849424.html

ps:

Environment urged to denounce the wedding in protected areas
Ribas know that prior authorization is required when a wedding is allowed to Vedrà |
Several sites offer this location

The director general of Natural Areas and Biodiversity, Caterina Amengual, urges citizens to denounce through 112 organizing events in protected areas. As the wedding was held last Saturday at the site known as the viewpoint of Es Vedra, an esplanade under the tower des Savinar.
Councillor of Interior of Sant Josep, Paquita Ribas, said yesterday unaware that the prior approval of the Department of Environment to organize an event in protected space is required.

The Esplanade, which offers one of the most photographed scenic islet of Es Vedra, is a place for all kinds of events, but Amengual remember that being a space included in the Natura 2000 network without approved management plan "is required prior authorization ', especially when music and movement of people and vehicles is expected. So what sets the Habitats Directive of the European Union.

In the case of wedding last weekend, which apparently had permission from the owners, not satisfied that the required authorization is obtained. So far they have gotten rid of the fine which can range from 100 euros for a minor infraction 6,000 in case seriously because "they were not surprised at the ceremony," they explained from the Ministry. Anyway, the facts have been put "in the hands of agents of the Environment," which try to prevent these events proliferate said Amengual.

Several sites offer this location to celebrate weddings and from the Govern also arise act against them, "As we touch Administration to open a web research unit. Increasingly, through networks and thanks to the cooperation of citizens we get many attacks to natural areas, "he explains. Amengual adds that "weddings are not the most shocking, there are also large parties" or even sports events mountain biking that do not process the necessary authorization.

The promoter of one of these events must ask permission detailing the activity and technical Natura evaluate it "an exclusion of affectation is issued if you have no impact."

For its part, the councilor admitted Ribas ignore the need to process the permit, but said that will be part conselleria forward to this type of offense. "In the end you fix this," he said. Because he said that this weekend was "probably the first time that the wedding was authorized by the property" after countless events complained that this' and everyone disowned. "

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...rn-insta-denunciar-bodas-espacios/850014.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt there even is but I would love to learn the long term goal. In 50 years or so when all the work is done how would they like the island to be/look?

Why should they care? They will be dead by then.
Here and now is the only thing that counts.

You bump into a wedding planner every 5 minutes!!!
beginning of june i went to amante .
some couple (very hot woman + dirtyoldprobablyrich bastid) sat next to me.
minutes later another woman appeared.
she actually was the planner of the couple´s wedding.
i was forced to listen to that nonsense they were talking.
waterboarding @ guantanamo couldn´t be much worse ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back