stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:
This "bohemian - chic blah blah blah" is everywhere and and so boring :spank:...
And used by people who have nothing to do with it :rolleyes:
Bohemian my ass...

I really hope not! Who the hell causes ruckas while listening to the soothing sounds of CDM? I didn't see anything happen.

I think they introduced this rule to give the cops something real they can fine the hooligans in the West End with, who would most likely be carrying drinks.

Sorry if I have missed anything within other threads, but was this law (banning any drink in public places i.e. outside licensed premises) passed?

Taxi driver on way in didn't seem to think so and from what I've seen it isn't being enforced? Perhaps more so in the West End than other places?

(Noting that taxi drivers obviously are the fountain of all knowledge and in legal matters ;))

Japeruvian..wtf:eek:

:eek: :oops: o_O ;)

171f2d3055bf1844da10221b04241b3d.gif
:confused:
:twisted:

:eek:

13606562_10206603130143609_8945824572360210126_n.jpg

CHAMPAGNE GUN !!
Eivissa (Ibiza City) ·

380 €4 ALL U PIMPS AND GANGSTERS, DA NEW DOPEST TOY IS OUT IN IBIZA !!
MAGNUM'S CHAMPAGNE GUN !! ... ONLY BUBBLES NOT BULLETS !!

:rolleyes: :lol: :twisted:

ibiza2016 - unfckngbelievable the stupidity of some people =>

... undead zombies from zombiecentral ...

=>

Ibiza Undead, a new zombie movie filmed on the island

A new film shot on the island will be released on July 15, entitled Undead Ibiza,
as published by the portal horror and science fiction, aullidos.com.

The film, written and directed by Andy Edwards proposes a zombie apocalypse, undead hordes of tourists eating.

The argument tells the story of a group of friends who go on vacation to the island, and that after a drunken night wake up in the middle of a zombie apocalypse that must escape ...

ibiza-undead-211x300.png

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/07/ibiza-undead-una-nueva-pelicula-de-zombies-rodada-en-la-isla/

:D:cool:;)

the story of a twat and a lambo =>

timthumb.php

The owner of a Lamborghini parked in the shade and on the sidewalk

The owner of a brand new Lamborghini has not hesitated a moment to leave its nothing discreet vehicle parked in the shade.
Yes, on the sidewalk next to a playground.

Apparently the reason for this decision was that the car owner was not in the city which had the idea to park your Lamborghini in the shade of a tree on the sidewalk and in the street Fray Vicente Nicolás.

Still, the brilliant idea owner has finished when the place has gone through agents Local Police Vila, who have called crane to remove the vehicle.

The removal of the vehicle has received complaints from the owner who did not share the decision taken by the agents of the Local Police.

timthumb.php

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/07/el-p...ghini-estaciona-a-la-sombra-y-sobre-la-acera/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back