Stone Roses

thanks man, been on them all since half 9, i only have another 20 minutes before i need to go to work... baws

Mate got four when he needed two so Ms Agent and I are in for the Saturday 8)

At face value 8)8)

Living in Stockport/working in Manc, this will be like a papal visit to the pearly gates themselves

However does have disaster potential on the basis that a - he can't sing b - it's clearly for the cash c - thought of new material potentially being cringeworthy worries me d - pints of piss being throw about and a pwopa tasty crowd.

gotta be in it to win it tho

we got tickets for the saturday night, should be a good night, not expecting too much as mates were at oasis @ heaton park and said not really the place to see a band.

manchester that weekend should be pretty wild though:lol:

Maybe old news, just received an email;

"Stone Roses confirmed to headline T in the park 2012"

For anyone who missed out on the June dates.

Headlining Benicassim too !!! They'll be doing more gigs than Tinie Tempah before the year is out ;) ..

Funny enough, I was about to search for this thread as my missus has just sorted tickets for Manchester....

Headlining Benicassim too !!!
hopefullly someone will bring them to ibiza too ! !

155412_295755780472028_122451667802441_732873_632768226_n.jpg

My birthday today and a super dooper pressie - Friday ticket :D sooo excited for Primal Scream and the Roses. Manchester peeps - looking like a wellies and cagoul fest!? Ready for a road trip 8)

My birthday today and a super dooper pressie - Friday ticket :D sooo excited for Primal Scream and the Roses. Manchester peeps - looking like a wellies and cagoul fest!? Ready for a road trip 8)

i'm going sunday.

weather hasn't been great all week really and, given the rain last week, i think it will be muddy......

Happy Birthday :)

should be some weekend.... I go Sunday as well, but you defo have the best back up bands with The Vaccines and Primal Scream ..... Fingers crossed the weather forecast isnt accurate :confused:

Back