stivi's ibiza chronicles

A great watch that...had to be a mention of Cocoon in there - albeit very brief!
What's the significance of Sardina negra? Is it something colloquial?

Just discovered this thread and skimmed through it...that hike sounded so nice Stivi and congrats on tying the knot..in Ibiza of all places!

I always have it in the back of my head to find true love there for some reason!

thanks everyone :)

What's the significance of Sardina negra? Is it something colloquial?

AFAIK (and I have asked a few others too) it doesn‘t have any significance...

there will be more hiking stories soon too peeps, - search for stivi‘s tales from the trails on facebook and give it a like if you‘re interested.

still on honeymoon in vietnam right now, up next hanoi, sapa and halong bay to finish our trip off. saigon, angkor wat (over in cambodia) and phu quoc have all been great!

thanks everyone :)

AFAIK (and I have asked a few others too) it doesn‘t have any significance...

there will be more hiking stories soon too peeps, - search for stivi‘s tales from the trails on facebook and give it a like if you‘re interested.

still on honeymoon in vietnam right now, up next hanoi, sapa and halong bay to finish our trip off. saigon, angkor wat (over in cambodia) and phu quoc have all been great!

Yeah, Vietnam is a great experience. Been two years ago and it was truly something special, at least for me! Enjoy Hanoi and Halong Bay...hopefully the weather will be doing fine in Halong. Always a bit tricky...

back from vietnam and in ibiza for a few days. loved vietnam for its people and the amazing food. also has a few spectacular areas to see and their cities are amazing too. very recommended. from a nature point of view we liked philippines better, but then again their food is really pretty average and the vietnamese people are really cool.

soon it´s time get my shoes back on - I´m going hiking again YAY!

23847563_10156012078779662_3558245250582765022_o.jpg

back from vietnam and in ibiza for a few days. loved vietnam for its people and the amazing food. also has a few spectacular areas to see and their cities are amazing too. very recommended. from a nature point of view we liked philippines better, but then again their food is really pretty average and the vietnamese people are really cool.

You went at Carl Cox NYE show?

You've got a good life @stiv .

I'm thinking of trying to get 4 - 5 days in Nam next Christmas. I'll probably be in Thailand,so I'll just have time for a flying visit. I've been wanting to visit Vietnam for years.

Bit late to the party on this one but forgive me i haven't been online in months...

huge congratulations!

Just picked this up @stivi congratulations to you both. Sounds like you had a fab time. Enjoy the hike!

Back