Stabbing at Jet Apartments

iv seen trouble from all nationalities abroad, but british and irish definately have that culture of binge drinking which as we know often leads to violence, and although i probably agree that british and irish are often the ones causing the most trouble its usually never the true dance fans who go to ibiza for the music and not just on a stag party to get blind drunk.

i have only ever seen 1 fight that i can remember in ibiza and it was in 2009 in bora bora wen a girl (not british or irish) smashed a pint glass over a guys head right beside me, i didnt see why she done this maybe he grabbed her hole or something i dunno lol.

going back to PDB in 2weeks and im booked into jet complex but i think wel be staying in the arlanza, hope i dont see any trouble wen im out there.

iv seen trouble from all nationalities abroad, but british and irish definately have that culture of binge drinking which as we know often leads to violence, and although i probably agree that british and irish are often the ones causing the most trouble its usually never the true dance fans who go to ibiza for the music and not just on a stag party to get blind drunk.

i have only ever seen 1 fight that i can remember in ibiza and it was in 2009 in bora bora wen a girl (not british or irish) smashed a pint glass over a guys head right beside me, i didnt see why she done this maybe he grabbed her hole or something i dunno lol.

going back to PDB in 2weeks and im booked into jet complex but i think wel be staying in the arlanza, hope i dont see any trouble wen im out there.

Here here. The last thing I want when enjoying myself is to see a massive fight kick off and the atmosphere get changed by this.

I think it is true that the fighting is caused by the non music fans and the ones who visit the island just to say they have been there.

When I am there in September I am hoping the younger crowd are back at college etc. Always found September to be the best month in terms of atmosphere.

Night all.

When I am there in September I am hoping the younger crowd are back at college etc. Always found September to be the best month in terms of atmosphere.

Night all.

I could not agree with you more and hopefully the resort i'm stopping in come September will be quiet though no doubt there'll probably be a few fisty cuff's and slap's amongst the incontinent nappy wearing geriatric generation just for livening up the Es Cana's evenings:lol:

You would have to assume there must be some wanna be gangsta rappa types in Ibiza this year with Snoop and 50 cent in attendance (still find it very odd that they are in Ibiza..).

:eek:

You would have to assume there must be some wanna be gangsta rappa types in Ibiza this year with Snoop and 50 cent in attendance (still find it very odd that they are in Ibiza..).

:eek:
Nominee for dumbest comment of the year :!:

As if you need to be a "wanna be gangsta" to get drunk and start problems. :confused:

It can happen anywhere admittedly - you only have to walk through a major city center (in the UK at least) on Saturday night about 11...

Just can't picture a Snoop crowd being loved up when he drops classics such as "Serial Killa" etc

Back