Stabbing at Jet Apartments

As much as France has it's social problems with it's younger Immigrant Population i doubt very much they'd go to Ibiza for causing trouble when they can make trouble for nothing in their own Country.

Apologies for posting the comment 1385369: As i've just heard this evening on our local News that four french guys are being held in the Costa Brava after they beat up and stabbed to death a young English lad outside his parents bar in Lloret de Mar. Unfortunately it does now seem that there are young SCUM everywhere including french w***kers.

However in the reportage a group of young french students were asked the question why they're on holiday in Spain and their reply was simple? "Because the alcohol is much cheaper than back home".

Well i've a solution and it should apply not just for Spain.

Make buying drink's from the Shop's, bar's etc very very expensive that scum won't beable to afford it.

Now i await for the Spotlight do-gooders to comment ?

Haha are you being serious?!

So every other law abiding decent citizen has to pay a ridiculous price for alcohol because the extremely small minority choose to get drunk and misbehave occasionally?

Get real!

After spending the last 12 years drinking in Nottingham city regular (and worked in pubs/clubs for 5 years) I have never felt as safe as I do in Ibiza even in san an!! I have seen all kinds of fights brake out and been in a few and these days I just slope out of troubles way when I see it coming. I know the west end isnt a great advert for what Ibiza really offers but ive had some cracking nights there, never had any grief, and it leaves a lot of the typically brit piss heads to stay in one place. I have seriously found the females are worse then the men for their attitude :rolleyes::lol: I thought it would be like a warzone on my first walk up the famous hill, but found it quite endearing. That said I will prob only do one night there this year and that is if hush is still going I quite like it in there.

Apologies for posting the comment 1385369: As i've just heard this evening on our local News that four french guys are being held in the Costa Brava after they beat up and stabbed to death a young English lad outside his parents bar in Lloret de Mar. Unfortunately it does now seem that there are young SCUM everywhere including french w***kers.

However in the reportage a group of young french students were asked the question why they're on holiday in Spain and their reply was simple? "Because the alcohol is much cheaper than back home".

Well i've a solution and it should apply not just for Spain.

Make buying drink's from the Shop's, bar's etc very very expensive that scum won't beable to afford it.

Now i await for the Spotlight do-gooders to comment ?

This happened last friday in a mac donald's in munich.

A man from the northern Swiss town of Brugg has died after being beaten up by a young Austrian in a McDonald's in the tourist heart of Munich, Germany.

A fight broke out between the two men at 3am on Saturday morning in the fast-food restaurant on Stachus-Platz, close to Munich's old town centre.

http://www.thelocal.ch/719/20110801/

Do you want to make burgers more expensive as well?

This is so ridiculous it sounds like something out of Brass Eye

"This paedophile desguised himself as a school...."

I thought it would be like a warzone on my first walk up the famous hill, but found it quite endearing. That said I will prob only do one night there this year and that is if hush is still going I quite like it in there.

Find it quite endearing too actually in its own way - despite only usually going up it after 2am ! Hush still alive, well, well-run and friendly. Viva bar too. 8) refuges in WE.

Dave 1 drugs are illegal but people still do them. If alcohol was more expensive there would be more counterfeit alcohol makers selling dangerous crap like the one the found in the UK. You must be joking?

Well if it help's cut down on the number children with obesity problems then yes:D

Can totally see your point here with this one :lol: (havent read any further up than this post so know one shoot me down yet) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic. A friend of mine was stabbed by a Columbian 4 years ago here in Javea. All he did was tell the bloke to pi$$ off after the guy grabbed his wifes ass, a scuffle broke out and he got stabbed in the ribs, he got a punctured lung.

In my expereince here in Spain the Latinos are very quick to use excessive force when fighting, bottles, knives, whatever comes to hand. So to say its prevelant to specific nationalities is utter rubbish.

Whatever happened to the good old days where if you had to have a fight it was evenly done with fists. Nowadays tools are used and people stomp on people heads while unconcsious, its horrid out there. Not a nice place for our kids to be brought up.

My 4 year old starts Karate in September in preperation for whatever lies ahaead :lol:

(anyway the world ends this year so what the hell)

I have stayed at Jet the last 3 years, in May, August and September. I have NEVER seen any trouble ever from anyone so this is a shock to find out it has happened.

Back