Space Ibiza Dance coming soon

without wishing to be unkind, is Rosello maybe a little senile now, exploited by greedy people in his entourage keen to pick off what remains of the carcass? Any marketing man could tell you Space is dead, its brand is rusting fast whilst HI wins all the industry awards.

Nuts. We are coming out, principally for the Sasha and Digweed night in a couple of weeks. What are the odds of it happening?

Will the Friday nights at Eden continue under a different name, or be scrapped I wonder?

It appears Defected not a massive sucess at Ushuaia (though its a huge venue tbf to them) so maybe Defected back to Eden next year and we forget any of these things happened? :)

It appears Defected not a massive sucess at Ushuaia (though its a huge venue tbf to them) so maybe Defected back to Eden next year and we forget any of these things happened? :)

Just my opinion, but I still think it’s the right venue for where the brand is going. The issue is nobody can really make that Tuesday slot work. Plus as we have said on other threads, the trend is towards long weekends.

Just my opinion, but I still think it’s the right venue for where the brand is going. The issue is nobody can really make that Tuesday slot work. Plus as we have said on other threads, the trend is towards long weekends.
Agree. Tuesdays a funny day. If it was Thursday or Sunday perhaps but the 3/4 night crews are tucked up in bed come Tuesday..

Slowly the whole thing is getting ridiculous, Matutes and his Frenchman have their two locations full every night with their commercial pop music parties, destroying the whole vibe with their unrestrained overcrowding, but still can't seem to get enough ! That certainly doesn't bring happiness in the long run !

Slowly the whole thing is getting ridiculous, Matutes and his Frenchman have their two locations full every night with their commercial pop music parties, destroying the whole vibe with their unrestrained overcrowding, but still can't seem to get enough ! That certainly doesn't bring happiness in the long run !
That's true, but I read yesterday that the brand 'Space Ibiza Dance' was registered in 1991 by Fiesta Hotels group (Matutes),
and Pepe also registered the brand 'Space Ibiza' later in 2008. So, it's no wonder there is this conflict about Space.

Thats why it seems that Matutes won back the brand, or did always own the brand (in Spain), even if Pepe grew it up.

Last edited:
Seems to now be called 'Nospace' - as per Eden's website. No line ups on there tho which is a worry for those coming out for next week...

Back