Space is a legendary club because :
- Opening & closing parties Line-Up
- Opening & closing parties location flight area
- Entry to Space at 2AM > Go out at 7AM > Go to one of grocery shop front of "Space" > drink a GIN or Vodka or Rhum > Go to Space after party at 8AM
- Most awarded club in the world
- Best music
- The best atmosphere
- Best time ever on the terrace at 3PM
- Carl Cox all night long ......
This club never dies, it were my best years on the island..... Sundays at Space, In bed with Space, Monza, Carl Cox Revolution, We Love Space and many many more !
I want to believe, I hope this place can come back
with the same atmosphere!
I agree with 4tothefloor. you need to just get over it.
Trust me, I'm as nostalgic as they come (often for things I never even experienced) and I'm evidently never going to know the joy of Amnesia '89 or the Paradise Garage or Hacienda or Dorian Gray so all you can do is reimagine the spirit in the best way you can wherever you can. Trying to literally recreate things (see Clockwork) ends up being irredeemably naff which is why I'm wary of the professional retro market. Never go back. Draw from the past but don't live in it.