Space Ibiza Dance coming soon

What’s this about Space Coming to Hard Rock Hotel. I guess needs to be saved for the new Ibiza 2022 thread, when that eventually happens. Saw the post on Periodico de Ibiza, exciting stuff, today.

What’s this about Space Coming to Hard Rock Hotel. I guess needs to be saved for the new Ibiza 2022 thread, when that eventually happens. Saw the post on Periodico de Ibiza, exciting stuff, today.

I’m guessing it’s the usual crap we’ve had to endure since 2016?

Doesn’t Matutes own Hard Rock? Surprising to see Space involved with anything related to Matutes.

Who owns the name Space though?!

:!:

Doesn’t Matutes own Hard Rock? Surprising to see Space involved with anything related to Matutes.
Thought exactly the same , very strange …

About opening a new space , IMO they should have change the name because it’s just impossible to replicate the space we all knew 😏

Well , so it’s Matutes behind this new projet and no Pepe 😬😳

Very good point, wow.

I wonder if it’s going to be anything more than Hard Rock simply branding their outside parties as “Space”

They use that huuuge screen for different announcements of the Grupo de Empresas Matutes, not necessarily related to Hard Rock Hotel............................................
Maybe it’s time to re-read the Privilege thread o_O

resuming - space ibiza (at least for now) won't open or take over a night club. keeping the brand alive with that sunset café and some club nights & international festivals instead

there's obvs more to that story as the brand name & logo as seen on the HRH screen ad is actually owned by matutes and not roselló and can only be used by him within spain AFAIK…so it'll be interesting to see WHO will actually do WHAT exactly under that name and WHERE. you confused now?

resuming - space ibiza (at least for now) won't open or take over a night club. keeping the brand alive with that sunset café and some club nights & international festivals instead

I mean the only club I can ever imagine a "Space Night" at would be Privilege. But on a Sunday, up against Solomun @Pacha, Pyramid @ Amnesia + Glitterbox @ Hi (if those nights remain) - is that a risk? Or would the name = a road block?

there's obvs more to that story as the brand name & logo as seen on the HRH screen ad is actually owned by matutes and not roselló and can only be used by him within spain AFAIK…so it'll be interesting to see WHO will actually do WHAT exactly under that name and WHERE. you confused now?

My head is spinning and its only November!

space ibiza (at least for now) won't open or take over a night club. keeping the brand alive with that sunset café and some club nights
Revealed by Periodico de Ibiza on october 19th:

Of course djmag "forgot" to mention the source. Not only that article arrives late, it's misleading too because of the picture they used...

If the Space brand is owned by Matutes and the Space building was owned by Matutes too, which component of Space did Rosello own?

Or was he just a figurehead without legal rights to anything?

Back