Space/DC10 opening weekend

I'm sorry to say I dont fully agree. Yes its past its best to some degree, but there are still some decent nights there, and if you get the right Dj it can still be rather decent. IMO ;)

and that's absolutely fine, however even when there's a decent dj on who will take the roof off - you cant even dance, now maybe Im just too arm wavy when I dance but I do require more than an inch between me and the next punter - and that kind of takes the enjoyment away for me if I am honest...

Its horses for courses really and I say Neeeeeeiiiiiiggggghhhhh!! :lol::oops:

Well, you can always buy two of those (like I did) and pay 15euro lol.
But ALL THE LITTLE LAMBS will probably think thats a bargain anyway...

2i3q52.gif

Well, you can always buy two of those (like I did) and pay 15euro lol. But all the little lambs will probably think thats a bargain anyway. :)

Yup, i think its such a bargain that i normally leave a tip to the bar staff for such speedy delivery and good customer service....nobody in there right mind likes paying £6.00 for a bottle of water but..it is what it is...moaning about it is boring.
I Hear in Magaluf you can get a 500ml bottle of water in BCM for €3.00.

Dont think i'l be changing my holiday destination just yet though.8)

i've always hated opening parties due to overcrowding and the general over the top price of it all! however, when i worked in Ibiza all last summer the space opening party really was one of the highlights! i got right to the front of the flight club arena and there was plenty of room to dance!! it was just getting to the front that was the problem! once that bit was done though the rest of the day/night was amazing!

Despite my earlier comment I am heading out on Wed for the Amnesia and We Love openings. Hoping it will be less busy by then. Cannot wait! :D

Funkagenda on the sunset terrace again my friend 8) Now that will rock. :twisted:

I dont think it will be too horrendous, get a nice little corner well before and you'll be fine.

I wish I was there :spank:

and that's absolutely fine, however even when there's a decent dj on who will take the roof off - you cant even dance, now maybe Im just too arm wavy when I dance but I do require more than an inch between me and the next punter - and that kind of takes the enjoyment away for me if I am honest...

As per above, myself and alfonse were there last year for Funkagenda, and he tore the sunset terrace a new ar$ehole, he was fantastic. And yes it was busy, but not elbows in yer face or anything like that. It was busy enough for an amazing atmosphere (like back in the day), but not uncomfotable.

Enough room for arms in the air arm wavy ;)

Funkagenda on the sunset terrace again my friend 8) Now that will rock. :twisted:

I dont think it will be too horrendous, get a nice little corner well before and you'll be fine.

I wish I was there :spank:

As per above, myself and alfonse were there last year for Funkagenda, and he tore the sunset terrace a new ar$ehole, he was fantastic. And yes it was busy, but not elbows in yer face or anything like that. It was busy enough for an amazing atmosphere (like back in the day), but not uncomfotable.

Enough room for arms in the air arm wavy ;)

I like arm wavy!

Space has been ****ing appalling for years and years and years.

What suprises me is the apparent realisation from some that it isnt just the amazing place they expect. Its been ****e there since 2003.

It truly is a joke of a club. Great names yes. Why is that? Becuse you mugs are paying 7 euro 50 for 250ml of water!

**** me that made me laugh out loud!

You truly are a prize bellend if
A) you pay 70 euros to get into the self proclaimed best club in the world
B) then expect it to be quiet enough to give you space to dance!

Come on people, do you truly expect a mind altering experience like, lets say, you'd get in Warung in Brazil?

Bit of advice - Space - just dont go on sundays.

And dont get me started on DC10 - the ultimate in people looking around wanting to be seen. Most dont even move. Its worse than pissing Pacha VIP.

Dont beleive me? Next time youre there, just look around at a few people. Note how they're not really feeling it, and then note the faces they are pulling.

DC10 is not, and has never been a true club. Aside from year 1 its been a place to be seen by 3rd year workers who think they are in the know.

What suprises me is the apparent realisation from some that it isnt just the amazing place they expect. Its been ****e there since 2003.

It truly is a joke of a club. Great names yes. Why is that? Becuse you mugs are paying 7 euro 50 for 250ml of water!

Come on people, do you truly expect a mind altering experience like, lets say, you'd get in Warung in Brazil?

And dont get me started on DC10 - the ultimate in people looking around wanting to be seen. Most dont even move. Its worse than pissing Pacha VIP.

Dont beleive me? Next time youre there, just look around at a few people. Note how they're not really feeling it, and then note the faces they are pulling.

DC10 is not, and has never been a true club. Aside from year 1 its been a place to be seen by 3rd year workers who think they are in the know.

Good review, very constructive.

100% agree with you8)

What do you expect man? This is Ibiza. we all know its not like it used to be and is ultra commercialized, but some of us are trying to enjoy ourselves and I look forward to having the time of my life there in 2 weeks.

Am i the only one who hasnt noticed this poser contingent in dc10? whenever ive gona there ive danced my arse off as has most of the other ppl . The only kind of posing ive seen is ppl showing off their fancy dress but they were def having a good time and were in the mood

Am i the only one who hasnt noticed this poser contingent in dc10? whenever ive gona there ive danced my arse off as has most of the other ppl . The only kind of posing ive seen is ppl showing off their fancy dress but they were def having a good time and were in the mood

I agree. I find the worst type of people in Ibiza are the ones stood around saying it isn't as good as it used to be and moaning about all the posers. Worry more about enjoying yourself innit! :)

Back