Space/DC10 opening weekend

Its alright, we all know you know what you're talking about, after all, 15 years of experience stands you in good stead doesnt it!

Oh, and honestly, im not taking the piss you wanabee twat.

yeah whatever keyboard tough guy

you seem to think you know a lot about me considering you have no idea who i am. now i'm fairly sure 1995 was 15 years ago. but you'd know better as you are the forum expert.

Mr "alfredo IS ibiza, now excuse me while i go and stick my pencil dick in some of his bosanova beat vinyl" Toms

Pencil dick!?!

On that note ill leave you to it.

Quick suggestion though.

- Pencil dick is an insult id expect a 15 year old to come up with, certainly not someone with as much credability as yourself, what with you going to Ibiza for 15 years!

PLEASE EVERYONE, LISTEN TO ME, ACCEPT ME AS A VETERAN! F-F-F-F-F-FIFTEEN YEARS! 1995! THATS 15 YEARS!

Let me guess...

"well, loik, i went aat to san an on a lads 'oliday, 'ad it large raand the west end for a couple'a weeks, fort this dj'in lark looked orwight, got me a job didnt i"

"naa im pullin' birds left, wight an centre son. also got me a login on ibeefa-spotloight where i tell em all i've been comin' 'ere for fifteen years, gets me a right load'a respec, naa what im sayin loik"

PS. You are a penis of the highest order. Good afternoon.

This is highly entertaining!
Theres enough room for everyone's opinion's here and i think its ok to say that Alfredo's sets are rubbish whether its your first time or your 15th if thats your opinion.

... you wanabee twat.
...keyboard tough guy ...
... my pencil dick ...
... a penis of the highest order.
Good afternoon.
2vkg6ls.jpg

ps:
alfredo is/was/might be a good dj.

but everybody who thinks that "alfredo IS ibiza" and that´s enough to qualify him
to be the right man at the right place when he is playing @ the SUNSET TERRACE ...

... should consult a doctor asap !

Pencil dick!?!

Quick suggestion though.

- Pencil dick is an insult id expect a 15 year old to come up with, certainly not someone with as much credability as yourself, what with you going to Ibiza for 15 years!

PLEASE EVERYONE, LISTEN TO ME, ACCEPT ME AS A VETERAN! F-F-F-F-F-FIFTEEN YEARS! 1995! THATS 15 YEARS!

Let me guess...

"well, loik, i went aat to san an on a lads 'oliday, 'ad it large raand the west end for a couple'a weeks, fort this dj'in lark looked orwight, got me a job didnt i"

"naa im pullin' birds left, wight an centre son. also got me a login on ibeefa-spotloight where i tell em all i've been comin' 'ere for fifteen years, gets me a right load'a respec, naa what im sayin loik"

i have no idea what your hilarious little sketch there is about, but i can assure you that it is about as far removed from how i talk as if you'd written it in sanskrit.

and forgive me, but you seemd to imply that i was in the wrong place - i know it offends you, but i must risk your ire by saying that i have been to Space terrace before. i dont know how to tell you this without it being turned into a boast on my part.

and you told me that alfredo IS ibiza (implication being that i had no idea who he was and was in no position to criticise him.) again i have heard of him, even before you enlightened me so much more, but really i'm not proud of this, just correcting you.

now whilst bow to your undoubtedly superior knowledge, critical faculties, and general all round awesomeness and wit, i would kindly like to point out that

1. pencil dick is a reference from one of the all time great comedy films "deuce bigalow male gigolo". and whilst it may be a phrase more associated with the ghastly youth of today, it is still vernacular that i am prone to use. in the same way i may refer to Funkagenda having "slammed it" at Space, even though this may sound a little perculiar for someone of my age

2. we will never speak of my coming to ibiza in the past. its irrelevant. my original point was about.....

3. there's a time and a place for alfredo and it isnt 8-10pm at Space on a Sunday ruining my evening.

4. i'm not really into trance

Shabba

What is Ibiza?

What about Oakenfold, Rampling, Holloway and the other one?

Im not seeing their names much on the billboards as I exit the Airport towards PDB maybe as they are not what they used to be?

Alfredo ruined my Sunset Terrace experience last year also. Put him on the Premier Etage, Blue Marlin, Sands....... but not the ST please at Space!!!

I havent seen a good spotlight old barney like this in ages.

This should be in the main forum!

Keep it up lads!

I havent seen a good spotlight old barney like this in ages.

This should be in the main forum!

Keep it up lads!

Btw I hope I dont come off as sounding arrogant there for suggesting I have been a spotlight member long enough to recall previous barneys and am therefore some high and mighty authority on internet forum fall outs :oops:

Pencil dick!?!

Quick suggestion though.

Let me guess...

Just so you know, you're the one looking like a penis here.

'Someone has a different opinion to ME!?!?!?'

Btw I hope I dont come off as sounding arrogant there for suggesting I have been a spotlight member long enough to recall previous barneys and am therefore some high and mighty authority on internet forum fall outs :oops:

**** you, Pencil dick. OOOOH I'VE POSTED HERE BEFORE!

... Alfredo ruined my Sunset Terrace experience last year also.
Put him on the Premier Etage, Blue Marlin, Sands...
.... but not the ST please at Space!!!
wasn´t he playing in "el salon" the years before (till some braniac put him in the sunset) ?

The only reason i'm not going to space this Sunday is because Alfredo is on the terrace. Now I know theres other places in space to dance, but If I want to dance in what little sunshine remains I dont want to be brought down by that little miserable 'legend' !!

So i'm going to Novum instead for the Luciano pre party 8)

Well, credit where its due and all that, but unfortunately this time none is due. Ive just got home from my first trip (this year) to Ibiza a few hours ago, and as we arrived Sunday evening it was a quick dumping of the luggage at our hotel (the Algarb in PDB) and off up the road to night two of the Space opening.
On arrival, we queued little more than 5 minutes and promptly paid our 70euro (gulp! but you got one free drink at the bar - yippee do) and went inside...... And it was a nightmare.
Downstairs was a cattle truck rammed full of virtually immovable bodies. The bar area was five deep, and the sound system wasnt even particularly loud. People were desperately trying to move from one point in the room to another hoping to find that illusive space (no pun intended) to breathe, but when everyone is trying to do that it just results in a log jam. Bloody awful.
So after aquiring our one precious "free" drink (which took about half an hour) we decided to force our way upstairs and see if things were any different up there. They were only marginally better. Again, the volume was lower than was required to give the place that much needed whoomp, but the most ridiculous thing of all was that 95% of the "clubbers" up there seemed to be nothing but a bunch of wannabe posers who had obviously turned up just to sit around and look cool (at least THEY thought that) and who probably only paid in so they could tell their friends later "oh, I was in Space dont you know....blah, blah, blah". So, can I ask politely - WTF is wrong with you idiotic people?? The entire floorspace, ledges, and other areas were taken up by a horde of pathetic gimps just hanging around doing nothing. Downstairs was the same, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt as it was so damn packed in there, but maybe I was wrong as later when it thinned out by a few hundred there still seemed to be very few dancing (erm, I am correct arent I that clubs are for DANCING in?). Of course, that said, the music was uninspiring to say the least, and I found the odd incoming plane almost exciting beyond anything this place had to offer. To sum it all up, this was one of the worst club experiences Ive ever had. Jaysus, my local Roxy would have inspired me more than this jaded "superclub" or should I say "superplum". So, for those of you that werent there, dont worry, you missed nothing. And for those that were, I really hope you are reading this, because next time please just stay at f**king home and pose around your radio. Maybe that will give those of us who want to dance a bit of Space (pun intended) because I dont want to see your pathetic gobs anywhere near me again. When i pay into the most expensive single night of the year Id like to see others who go for the same reason as I do - TO F**KING DANCE. You people are pathetic. Really PATHETIC. Just get the f*ck away from me.

PS. Yes I am angry.

PPS. And for those of you who have dissed old stalwart Bora Bora here on parts of this board - maybe you should give IT a try in the late evening sometime (forget the daytime garbage). I had one of my best nights ever in there while I was away. What a pumpin nuthouse. Everyone in there going for it, great tunes, great people, free entry, fair priced drinks, and of course, spiderman lol. Top marks from me BB.

I would say that someone needs a hug but in this case, it's more likely someone needs a pill.

Back